Red Fox - WHERE IS THE ANTI-PK (HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PROMISE)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonAvatar, May 7, 2016.

1. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar New Member

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET ANTI-PK FOR TIBET. I TRY TO GRIND AND THE SAME PLAYER KILLS ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I HAVE NEVER PK A PERSON EVER, BUT THERE AT DICKS HEADS PLAYING THE GAME THAT WHAT TO BE BULLIES!
    YOU HAVE THE ANTI PK ON ALL THE OTHER MAPS WHY CAN'T WE HAVE IT IN TIBET.
    RF CAN YOU TELL WHY I WOULD SPEND MONEY ON XP CARDS WHEN I CAN GRIND?
    I CAN YOU I WON'T BE SPENDING ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME.
    ALL YOU HATERS YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE.

2. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

They have no intention of having ppl playing. I'm not active like before anymore and this VN's cancer is spreading and I'm tired of killing noobs again and again. For sure gonna quit in a day and many will follow me. I'm just curious how RF gonna hold this server up with VN's only there. GL RF , your days came to an end with 9D.

Rucket likes this.
  3. xJazz

xJazz New Member

thats the lesson you have to learn to become kung fu.

4. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Okay lets give everyone anti-pk possibilities. In every map. Even West temple. Where does purpose of the game go? I think somewhere pretty much far away. It's gonna be like this: whenever i wanna grind i will use anti-pk. BUT whenever i wanna pk i will not use and hope to find someone who's grinding without it. (Just like i do) Is it really fun to just grind nonstop without anything to put your thoughts aside from: "Damn xp rates too damn low. Even card doesn't help much." Sheesh. Such cryhards you are. Go play WoW scrubs! For myself, i wouldn't give a sh1t if 1000-2000 pve players left. RF well, when they will notice huge drop in player count. They will probably ruin the situation even more and give anti-pk to everymap. That's when i will put my stuff together and take my leave. I will be a bit frustrated that i spent about 200$ on it. But not like im gonna play game where i can't utilize money i have spent on.

All these Bardo cryhards -_-
    Go to hell and burn.

5. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Yes, like K3Gi3tMuon (SmallD called by his friends) or whatever he is called, we still dont know why he goes and PK us and everyone grinding, ok one time, but more than one time in less than 3 mins? Makes me mad cos' I do not PK none. Cmon SmallD move on and PK someone of your level if you can. He is on top in ranking and thinks he is God or something and must be a real life loser. Maybe he shoud just move to another version since he is a pain non-liked subject.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    akam6666 likes this.
  6. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Okey so, you needed to say to people to go and burn in hell (people dying burnt, can be taken as a threat legaly). I hope some GM take 9D's Privacy Policy seriosly and BAN you since we normal people dont like this manners of going in life, people like you is messing the game, all haters careless of others and rude everywhere they go, we do not want such people. Not even in real life.

Please GMs, we, the nice ppl, are also spending money in this game, not only these careless people that ruin the game.
    We can play without need these pills if you kick them out and all, but we cannot play if this ppl is around, if so if you cannot make they quit just put back anti pk pills.
    I remember from PK acclaim a diferent comunity, so blow the "Bardo cryhards" into your ***

akam6666 likes this.
  7. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Its just that im sick of these guys crying daily about pvp situation. They don't like this, don't like that. Goddamn i gotta better solution. Buff everyone who's been in PvE longer than 6 hours. Hasn't started combat himself. Idk buff could be like x0.5 drop rate. x0.75 xp rate as it was this weekend. Some stats. Maybe crits up.
    But once you initiate pvp you love the buff instantly. It rebuff's again when you are nonpvp for 6 hrs. Whatever. But antipk pills are just absurd. It annihilates such thing as PvP overall. We don't have any pvp events so far. So what's there left for us, pvpers, if you take away that feature from us.?

8. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

I know and understand your point because I was and will always be a pve/pvp player, some days I feel in mood for mobs and other days I want to PVP.
    But when I PVP I don't PK the same people in less than 10 mins 5 times to don't let him/her grind and waste his xp card off, or turn back to his league mates and do the same only because of same league.
    So I mean there are ways of being in this 9D comunity and a lot of people is being evil with no reason, and that's going to mess 9D population. If you don't respect the other's game and fun they will leave and we gonna be alone in this server, so no way I do not spend money for being alone in a server.
    So as people behavior just sucks, rather get the anti pk pills back, for long life 9D.

akam6666 likes this.
  9. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

About so called "griefing" thing going on there. Do our GM's have tools to modify game? I mean to counter griefing they could implement function like this: If you get pked more than said times (imagine it being 2) within 1 hour (karma reset period) from same person, he would lose his ability to attack you. Even though other people can pk you still.
    That way you can rest assured, you will be killed only 2 times each person :D. That way we can accumulate karma as we please. But that would make many other problems. Such as going in front of you hitting till you are low hp. and leaving you be till you med and repeat process till you quit the game for the day fo sho :D

10. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Well we don't really know what there is in their brains. An example:
    I grinded and grown with some Vnms people, like DemonGirl, since we were low. I've always buffed her and all cool. But now, some minutes ago, she/he tried to PK me coz I joined a league yesterday and this person said no word to me, just attack. Thats a dog behavior. OK, if we are in a LEAGUE FIGHT, then kool, its a game we want to pvp sure go we are ready for having fun. But I was doing quests, I was not pvp ready and that one just attacked me, like if the hateness surrounded him/her/it like a dog.

So they later complain about we are racist or something? I am not, I was bandless coz of this situation since I joined yesterday again. So whats up with this racist comunity? they kos everybody even old grind mates/friends. I dont wanna know how must they be in real life, just sad and shame.
    I won't ever visite Vietnam really if they are like this **** of persons. Im really disapointed on this person. All said about Vnms, which I didnt believe, is confirmed now.
    Peace:D

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Swim and Elsikerins like this.
  11. Adriannn

Adriannn New Member

Hi.. i don`t have a problem with viets.. even if they are outnumber the EU/SUA players.. but i sustain the ideeas and the points of view that are already given... since if you killed one of them they come like 5-10... got no problem.. but if they camp... you cannot enjoy the game.. not all of us have im-hg players in leagues to fight with them.. ya would be a problem nobody will pvp.. good point.. but i would say this anti-pk should be a buff.. given just 1 time/day with 360 minutes...taken from the hermit.. that would pleasure both camps..
    Peace <3

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

So guns aren't a problem in the USA, it's the people?

13. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

a gun will not shoot with no one on the trigger right? xD

14. FuriaAlba

Yeah, but that doesn't make a gun something else.
    I find it weird that someone is saying pvp has to be there and then say do something about the people that pvp, I mean what other reason would you have to have pvp enabled in temples besides making sure other players can't grind?

15. Silicia

Silicia New Member

Even a kid can see where the root of the problem is except RF and their ignorant staff. 1000 PVE players vs 3 pvpers and guess what ? Oh PVP is a good idea !!!! how dumb can you be RF ???? Idiot lvl IM or HG running around in ICY map to 1 shot PKED lowbie and proud of himself. Is that how and why you so call pvpers want ít ?
    fvking retarted . No supprize to see a dead server as the result.

16. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar New Member

The point of this thread is the fact you have a "Leave Up Event" (This what RF called it)
    You have Jerks that PK the same person 20 to 50 times in a row. We need something to stop the
    Jerks that play this game.

Swim likes this.
  17. Silicia

Silicia New Member

I agreed But it is all depend on what stage or situation of the game in. I would rather take 10 dollars from 1000 pvpers than 200 from 3 pvpers a month anytime .

18. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Said it before and I will say it again. We had so many people on the GC forum crying about why the kr was so much better and we should have it and blah blah everything is so much better. Now we have it and now everything was better before we hate this new system. The kr version is open world Pvp. The game itself isn't the problem it's the people playing it and the people running it. If they went full pve all of the sudden the same people you complain about would still be the same high level dickhead. Nothing will change either cause most can't or won't adapt to a new playstyle and the ones running the game probably won't single out a Viet league for fear of coming off a prejudiced or they couldn't give a **** in the first place.
    Also the whole guns are dangerous because they are guns argument doesn't hold water, I have many knives in my kitchen and have yet to stab someone. The mind controls the hand, which controls the weapon.

Swim likes this.
  19. FuriaAlba

@Swim you gave the Internet as a example I used guns.

PVP is a part of any mmorpg just like pve, with the reasoning of fighting for certain bosses one would want pvp on a map that would mean that just Loulan should have pvp enabled and maybe Kunlun if they add 2nd part of it, because all the other maps really don't have anything to fight for besides stoping people to level up.

Also the pvp stat system isn't really helping the game if they kept crit rate the same as GC

20. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

Well the only problem to PVP is to increase the XP rate for low levels even the game out..... PVP will be fun if everyone is on the same level then they can gear up with either spending money on IM or farm items in game. i remember when KUNLUN map is PVP under GC we are all fighting for bosses and items VN by day and BIA by night. Its was fun and that almost everyone is HG and we are not worry about levelling because XP rate and drop rate are X3 and above. DONT WANNA SPEND HRS ON GAME AND STILL AT LEVEL 150 and KILLED 50 times a day by the same ppl