9Dragons 'Awaken'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LillyanaKabal, May 5, 2016.

1. LillyanaKabal

LillyanaKabal New Member

So....found an old shortcut to 9Dragons in my hard-drive. Having been gaming with through thick and thin since the days of Acclaim, I thought 'yea, let's give it another go'. But of course it was really outdated and I needed to download a new launcher. Which leads me to find this new Nine Dragons Awaken. It's obviously the Nine Dragons I know, with Hu Shanshan on the front, but other than that....I was wondering if I could find a friendly forum goer to tell me what, if anything, has changed in this new game, and what has stayed the same. Do my Oldfag credits still apply to this game, or is it new, and I will be lost again?

2. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

hi
    this version is crap
    nearly everything is crap here, just read some posts in the forum and hopefully you will understand
    out of nostalgic memos you may start it, but
    1. you won't get any old things back
    2. this thing is going to end in approx 1,5 years with all ppl scammed like the last versions :)

Rucket and SwiggitySwooner like this.
  3. LillyanaKabal

LillyanaKabal New Member

Dude, 9Dragons has been crap for like....four years. Nostalgic memories are the only thing that keeps it alive. I got the fact that my SM4 girl is dead, so I am making a new one. I am no stranger to making a new one, between server drops, new handlers, and getting bored. But really, this thing has been going for to long to end, ever.

4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Welcome back :)
    I'm not playing ATM because, personally, I don't think it's worth it. However, you may have a different opinion from mine, therefore I advise you to at least give it a try.
    As it has been said above, you must start from scratch, since this is a new server.
    I advise you to check the game guides, which are pretty helpful, in order to get in touch with the changes that the game has suffered this last years.
    GL ^^

5. LillyanaKabal

LillyanaKabal New Member

Again, yea. Been that way for years. So, what I take away from this is, nothing has changed. Nice.

6. LillyanaKabal

LillyanaKabal New Member

I am pissed with this game, because it took out Jin Binglao and your Heavenly Demon friend. Where's the narrative storyline? Where?! It's just, no quests till LS 7 and then straight to joining even though the Chimera are level 20!