[Scroll Suggestion] Anonymous

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by HumoLoco, Mar 25, 2016.

?

Support?

1. Yes

91 vote(s)
    88.3%
  2. No and why?

12 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Zever

Zever Member

I like the kicks and spins, it looks like a scroll that would b good @ drifting, so ya

tinytinytintin and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

You've got a couple misspells throughout your suggestion and you might wanna unite your attacks to see if they flow together otherwise people might not see what you want them to.Also when calculating juggle damage the damage is 60 percent of your normal standing damage. I can go attack by attack in pms if you want so we don't flood your thread.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What do I have some misspells?

These combo doesn't need to change. Look at tempest's snipping, shaolin crane's mulit kick, and red rock's new mechanic where his combo at the end of input can get you under-toss from the front to back. They are worked on the juggle after all expected red rock's new mechanic. The rest of them has boring ******* mechanic nothing new to me, but some of them that I really like their mechanic. My suggestion is a whole new level of new mechanic.

The calculating juggle damage. You said when juggle, 60% of the my normal standing damage. Let me see.

Yours,
    0.60 * 140= 84

My expect is,

140/ 2= 70.
    Those calculated damage has almost over 800 damage totally in a few of them combos.
    I wish the 60% of the normal standing damage could be, but it won't happen, man.
    Thank you for the feedback.

4. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Your k-gp special description is spelled speical and Your nanmu is spelled nanmnu.You 1st kicks can follow the norm and be 90 instead of 95 and 1st punchs can be 80 instead of 85 and it shaves off some damage.Maybe have your 2nd kick not be 150 instead make it 130? With your juggle launchers put the title as Juggle Launchers instead of launcher juggles.I'm guessing your 3 hit launcher is a safe combo so why would need a 2 hit punch launcher when those get blocked a lot? Also your kkpkp combo is doing some 833 damage which is more than most nanmu's.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

My spell is correctly. I don't need to change these calculated damage, because I didn't see about 5 or 10 people complain about my calculated damage. In a sentence, launcher juggle is correctly, because they called launcher juggle, bu juggle, rest juggle, advance juggle, etc. I want Undemonstrative has a three launcher juggles. The reason was, why damage is high, because there's a multi-combos.

6. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Maybe that's because a lot of people skim to see who's in the scroll suggestion and then support.Do you mean launcher of juggles or are you using launcher juggle for shorthand?Everyone has always just said launcher or juggle launcher(bu launcher,stun launcher,spin launcher.)You mean reset juggle right?Also Advance nanmu juggle.And I see you fixed your spelling after I told you where it was.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea, keep going on. I was just update some them at least I didn't release from my draft edit. I like to see you keep this alive and I like to see this going to be a top on the first pages that everyone can see this suggestion and support it. I don't need to collecting the supporters. This has over 800 viewed, I bet a few of their developer has took a good look at this already. Look like you have some low self-esteem, because you think this will not happen to be an implement? I think you can take my some L.

8. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Ok I was being nice and even offered not to flood you thread by talking in pms.All I did was critique your scroll and say you have mispells aswell as some overpowered damage.Then you come and insult me for really no reason.I didn't ever say this will not implemented so where are you getting the low self esteem from? O well hope it gets in so you can use it,I just don't want the devs to chop it up like they've done other scroll suggestions and you not get what you posted so cya.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You realized. If this scroll is in the shop, it would be not make sense with his scroll description. This scroll is a rare scroll. I don't give a **** if you crying over it, because I talk ****? It's you, you made me look like you started talk **** on me after. The calculated damage and combos is a solid already. I make it what I really desire it. At least, if someone has a decent reasonable to change thing a bit not big at all. Like this guy, @RumbleNomad has a better reason to the grab should be change the more than you do, he is a perfect.

10. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

So many grammar errors. Words backwards and what-not, like it was just copy & pasted from Google Translate.

Combos don't flow at all.

Damage values are wrong, and exceed maximum damage output for combos.

Some combos are impossible to perform because of the inputs [ PK combo and PK(G+K)K combo ]

The PK combo has a different animation on the 2nd input than the 2nd input on the PK(G+K)K combo

Nanmu uses an attack that isn't even a part of the Scroll at all.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They are not copy and pasted from google translate. It's my draft grammar.

The combo list has some typo, thank you for caught that. I changed PK into PG+K.

Explain this why the combos do not flow at all? Are you talk about the combos or the stance?

Tell me why nanmnu is not even part of the scroll at all? I seen some of the scroll from shop and some rare, I don't remember what it was, has not even nanmu combo same as from their combo styles.

12. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I think he's referring to the fact that the motions don't look like they would happen one after another take a look at my original post about the way the scroll should flow. I'm slightly disappointed you haven't noticed it...

As for the nanmu I'm pretty sure every scroll uses all its moves for the nanmu and I'm 90 percent sure this is what he is referring too, and any scroll that uses moves it doesn't possess is usually a graphical error that they eventually fix.

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Thank you for make a clear.

But I already made a full combo animated. I can prove that they are a perfect flow, very smooth toward to his stance from stance. Take a good look at this. Right there you replied I already made this gif. lol.

[​IMG]

On the second combo, I am making right now.

14. RumbleNomad

I see now good work sir top-notch! Sorry if my responses are late or slower than normal time difference is nearly 12 if not more XD.

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea but dragy said that nanmnu is not even on their combo list, but it does, it has on their combo list. It mixed up one or two from first combos and second combos and special's look alike.

Mostly of them does, but they have some unique combos in namnu.

16. RumbleNomad

Like I've been looking at scroll nanmu's at the slower speed for the past 35 minutes I have yet to see one that differs greatly from the rest of the scroll. The part he's definitely referring is the string with 51 damage

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok very well. I will give a few choice of what I suggest for nanmu. I am looking up now.

18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I'm referring to the spinning handstand kicks:
    [​IMG]
    I don't see this animation used anywhere else in the Scroll. No Scroll uses animations in the nanmu that it doesn't have in the combos, grabs, or counter.

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok. How about the special? The special has similar to this the snipping. I see the similar. But this nanmu is incomplete. I made a few nanmu that allow you and everyone pick one.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@Draygashi
    I think we able to replace the special from the part of snipping.

@RumbleNomad

Both of you take a good look at this. Both are same but at the end of input are different.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like #1 mostly.