[Request] Block Vietnam IP please ! The game hacked by them... again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GameModeErr, Apr 4, 2016.

?

Will we block VN IP ?

1. Yes !

31 vote(s)
    62.0%
  2. No :(

19 vote(s)
    38.0%
  1. GameModeErr

GameModeErr New Member

[Request] Block Vietnam IP please ! The game hacked by them... again.
    I found this post for just 10 minutes ago at original link: http://www.vn-zoom.com/f151/9d-us-awaken-co-gi-hot-3106031.html
    As long as we know, Ninedragons - Joongwon has an update that do real time file's hashing check.
    This guy can do a scr_base modify for game hacking. Like remove charracter effect, remove skill cooldown, increase skill range, item creation and much more.
    This guy from Vietnam, and all Vietnamese players are trying to hack this game.
    Let's vote for VN IP ban

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

u cant block ip of a contry with out big conaiquences u for get were this game is from same place ur tryng to hae blocked are you a moron and only reason they can hack the gme is because of gameguard is still around eery 1 knows this but don't care

3. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

eum why do u say its VN VN VN that hack lol W/o proof again ure Bad mouthing a some1, Heck It might not be a VN guy but a normal US guy or RO or EU guy trying to hack it,

Every1 with knowlegde how to change all this shizzle can hackit, jeez its not really hard to change scripts once you know how to do it this game is old people got the time how to figure it out

4. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

anway didn't bother watching the link xD, ps he can also just modify thats only visual change for him and on his SS and not for other people to see ingame ( could be possible :p )

5. Maxim

Maxim Member

rofl.. Vietnam and Korea are two different countries.

6. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Everybody knows that VN is totally disonest ....you're a worst version of my country (Brazil). I've played a VN server and got hacked 3 times in same day...

I hate viets..

kilroyjr likes this.
  7. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Between all those that quit in the past days, if you remove all the VNs your gona have like a bakers dozen left playing. ;)

Blitzcronk and Spite like this.
  8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Server is fine actually...

9. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

them SS are from an VN site i rem seeing them-.-

BipolarTuna likes this.
  10. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You lose a huge amount of pop, the server becomes a ghost town. vn-zoom and the 9d kr facebook group has loads of people showing off exploits and glitches, nothing new. Maybe if RF fixed their **** or actually made JWG do something, this wouldn't be a problem.

This guy is retarded. Everything he is 'selling' has already been posted and explained. Zozo posted it and epvp shows you how to use it.

A large amount of funds comes from KR/VNs, they're not going to block the main spenders....