KR update we're getting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Like this, it will last less than G1.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This has such a good chance to be such a good version...

3. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Dear GM Ren,
    Just in case you want to be helpfull ...
    woud you be so kind to translete and explain us this links, also give us info when we can expect it implented in our version ?

Also we still waiting anwer about conqeror fragments ?

So instead post stupid and offensive comments pls do your job or let somebody else do it !
    Thanks in advance

balb1n0 and Spite like this.
  4. Blitzcronk

@brace can translate and explain what it all is.

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Server wont even last till october.

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Even if it does, it will last as a desert.

7. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

RF will try to prove u wrong by shutting down sv in November instead :D

Milka likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

If I were to ask some questions it would be how would KR add these decos and war spirit weapon/system, I mean delete the other weapons that their players already have and tell them to start over, cause you know it wouldn't be fair for the ones that have to deal with the new process the harder way, same story with the decos. It would be pretty interesting to see how they would say dear players, we shall be deleting all the available decos since we belive they are a mistake and add these new decos that will make the game more fun for everyone. \o/

Jokes aside, the "this is a test server for future KR version" is a lame lie for what they are doing to 9D.

balb1n0 and Blitzcronk like this.
  9. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

How in this version ??? We ha FULL KR contetn upgraded version and i am not sure but i think that there was somewhere writen that we will have stuff earlier as KR .

You know problem is that people playing this game are stupid or adicted or i don t know .Every normal man with a little brain knows that they are fking players ,lie to players . Just use it for profit not for hosting game and it will not least much longer.

I played few days made EC and i will ever kill any mob ingame . But its fun for me read this and laugh at human stupidity

10. Tiani

Tiani Member

@Blitzcronk bro do u think they will give us the dessert (tibet 3 etc etc) when we havent even got the main course ( "full kr game") , and what we actually have is a incomplete alpha version of KR 9d.

@GMRen everytime i read any response from you my soul cringes to eternity. you have ZERO knowledge about this game and your responses are so blatantly immature , clueless and disrespectful to the whole community who actually know about this game since it launched 10 years ago, and have been following it from KOREA, regardless if they speak Korean or not , with its updates and such. Blitzcronk asked if any of this will come anytime soon and your response basically says " you dont talk Korean, you are not allowed to know or ask/mention about korean 9d stuff". i had it with you, every post u make is an insult to the players. im blocking/ignoring you from now on.

balb1n0, ihgyug, PlayeR and 2 others like this.
  11. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

I bet in the RF offices they go like "well **** they got into KR version we're screwed , but wait lets tell some lies maybe will work :D.... (posted ******** waiting for players to comment). " Oh fck they got links from KR, well I guess we'll stick to lying thats like KR version and we cant do **** cuz JWG is in control" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

12. Blitzcronk

I finally got the translation file to work in KR so I will be posting as much as I possibly can from now on. Let's see how much of this content I cannot understand. :)

balb1n0, BipolarTuna and ToMaZzz like this.
  13. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

awsome great news, waiting patiently :)

14. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

That's just the concept. But think of the Golden Lighting the +17 weap have , and translate it to this white+purple lighting. I think it would look sick.
    Now i'm jealous of the KR server. I wanna play there lol o_O

15. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

same here :D the jelously is there :D

16. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Oh, so that's why we are all so incapable of understanding the CK Damage bug. It's because we're not Korean and don't understand the process of content.

Spite and balb1n0 like this.
  17. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

+1
    [​IMG]

18. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Hehe these GMs are a joke xD....so boldly saying "u dont understand".....like he even understands anything.

Clueless as **...only money money money in RFs head & yes they will screw all. Dont spend money. Only make these ppl get rich and they will screw us in the end.

I for one have stopped even purchasing premium coz well unless they fix **** & make changes especially to that fkd up drop rate...they can go to hell.

19. Blitzcronk

It is incredibly difficult to differentiate garbage between the content updates in this game when everyone has been force fed rubbish for the last decade. My list isn't my list but a list I shouldn't even be posting as it all correlates with KR content. I know Ren seems to think I don't understand but AFAIK I have access to the KR version that he/she doesn't. IF Ren had access to the KR version they would see what I'm referring to.

Nobody will go on a strike against buying from the item mall. It is a core necessity to minimize the grinding in this game. The publishers are well aware of the grind because they added a banner for the easter event with the words "Beat the grind" when they sold the 25 exp cards and 2 bonus blue boxes.

They simply don't care or choose to make it look as if they do not care. JWG hold all the cards once again and whilst it isn't Red Fox's fault entirely, they could be doing a lot more to pressure JWG into making changes.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    ihgyug likes this.
  20. tankundercover

tankundercover Member

What you don't understand is that the 9D community was always like this, CURIOUS. We like to find out more about this game than we can actually experience, now, on your version of 9D and the only way we can do that is to go and find out ourselves from our Korean friends.
    Community manager my arse.
    Give me my money back.

Spite, ToMaZzz and Blitzcronk like this.