REFINEMENT? I think NOT!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheGreatLee, Mar 29, 2016.

1. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

So i have a problem. A few days ago I refine two spears, later brought a HM WS spear. Only to find out when i tried to refine it, my mo tailin was bugged. She says the item I need for refine is "UNIDENTIFIED" item. I have uninstalled (xeraser) this game & reinstalled is twice. WTF am I supposed to do?? -___- 2016March27 00-42-55.jpg 2016March27 00-43-05.jpg

2. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

Delete all files from your PC of 9D even the downloader ect, and redownload a fresh client of 9D from forum , while downloading you gotten a Corrupted file

3. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

I have done so, now when I run the setup wizard. I load all the way then says its corrupted. WHAT NOW?? Can't even get the game back -__-

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Would you like a zipped version of the game uploaded to mega?

5. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Whatever get this ******** working again, so sad. Wish they just fix this ****. I've cleared every 9d file of my pc restart it & download fresh from site again only for it to tell me that at the end of extract I still have corrupted file. >_>

6. Blitzcronk

Compressing it now, I'll upload it to mega. You should have it in like 10-15 minutes. What might be happening with the version you are downloading, between the server the download is coming from and your computer receiving that file, something may be being altered by any of your security on your computer such as a firewall, anti-virus or the browser security.

Here is an older version I uploaded to mega: https://mega.nz/#!c45m3DKC!7kOIbbCj58yZ2AulA9rmxprebVIcVlp1hEB1LFREEsI

I don't think that "undefined item" is a error related to corrupted game files though, otherwise the game probably wouldn't even launch.

Have you contacted support to see if the item itself is bugged?

7. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is that the item itself is bugged. An waiting yet still for support -__-

8. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i had the same 'bug' and they replied to me: we log in to your acc to see, they did and didn't had the problem i had which made me think it is a problem on my side i checked the exe' on desktop and it showed 'administrator' but when i went to options the admin option was not highlighted, so i activated admin rights and... bug was gone...

i had reinstalled a couple times and nothing worked on the last try this was all i did different then the times before....

9. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

HAHA, no luck. I don't know what to do.

10. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

I honestly don't have another PC & i don't see how this is happening if all I did was uninstall and reinstall it. Make no sense, but yet if i didn't have this issue in the first place which occurred out of nowhere with refine. Then i wouldn't have even had to do that. So now i would have to try to get the extraction to work properly to play to even try option (B) -__-

11. Blitzcronk

I would just message support and wait. If you can find someone trustworthy you could get them to try it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  12. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Haha message support, still waiting. Its been over 3days..... this staff ****. An I know im not the only one with this problem

13. Blitzcronk

If you want help refining it, I can help you.

14. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Well i don't have the game downloaded & I'm at the point were the file just keeps saying corrupted I can't even play.

15. Blitzcronk

Did you try the version I uploaded?

16. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

Yup, stil not i go. I tried two computer here & one in a different house, location & internet. Still the exact same problem. I think its something wrong on redfox's end