I think they should sell the top ten scrolls in shop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FUJlN, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

I got Wing Chun, Dragon, Shoot, Zin TKD, Stinger, and Zin Karate from them, all perm.edit: and bwn

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. Myrus

Myrus Well-Known Member

Keep everything the way it is.
    You want it? Buy it.

3. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

From how many boxes? You seem to think the rates are good just because you got lucky off of RNG. It's a common mistake people usually make when it comes to RNG

4. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

let me go grab my time machine and see if I can count the number of boxes this time...
    i had multiples of those scrolls perm too.

grind exp for boxes > paying out of pocket?

5. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

Lol u right cuz I got shoot boxing perm

6. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

1. Thats an invalid arguement
    2. True but top 10 box scrolls are S tier scrolls when it comes to 1v1, but its not like you can take away scrolls like muay boran and box it away when so many people bought it already

7. Ketranis

Ketranis Member

1. It's far from invalid since that should be the kind of reasoning in regards to them staying boxed or not. Like I said, if we're talking about boxing scrolls (2.) in general because they're strong then that would go for the majority of what has been released in recent times. Unless it completely breaks the game I see no reason to keep it boxed if it originally wasn't. If it's because they're strong then ban them from your rooms if it's such a big deal to you.

8. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I got BWN , Lightning and Rage from the top ten scrolls.

9. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I have all the top 10 scrolls, and anybody who wanted them that badly also have them.
    Stick to using Mystic Arts fam, keep that shootboxing sht outta here.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  10. CrownedEmpress

CrownedEmpress Well-Known Member

Yes so I can get Zin karate perm and rage, already have the others.

Goddesses likes this.
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Nice. ;)

moryan likes this.
  12. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

I miss having Hitman and Shoot Boxing.. doubt they'll ever make it permanent again in shop. But hey it's w/e I can live without it. I already have Wing Chun, Rage, Stinger, Dragon and I could hardly care about Zin TKD since I got the Zin TKD BFE from a past spenders event.

13. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

im really happy this doesnt effect me man i cant use them scrolls for the life of me well i can use zin karate and i got that perm from the golden tickets by luck and i rather use jeet kune do then dragon anyday

on topic: did we ever find out why they made a top ten exo and scroll box? i dont think ever said why. and does gem fighter have this as well? i cant check there

14. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Probably the most dumbest move in the history of RF. The newer scrolls are rare tier while the top 10 are fair and balanced... we need a petition.

15. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

There's only two scrolls that deserve to be in that box, Zin Taekwondo and Blood Wind Ninjitsu. Both scrolls have insanely high potential and can still compete with today's scrolls. Everything else isn't fitting of "Top 10".

16. Grycan

Grycan New Member

Timed scrolls (and exos) are ********. Worst move in history of RF in any 'host' of game. IDK who made that decision, but he/she should feel bad.

17. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

We should go for a petition to re release them except for BWN and possibly ZTKD

18. FUJlN

FUJlN Best Dressed

19. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

They put them in boxes because they knew ******* kids are willing to put out cash in an attempt to get their "baby's first scroll" back.

20. Ketranis

Ketranis Member

Thing is the scrolls/exos weren't boxed based upon potential/tier, but its popularity. Sure you can say that most high tier scrolls will naturally be popular, but that isn't always the case.

Either way, boxing scrolls because they are strong seem excessive, at the very least in the case of the scroll/exo not having been boxed before. At least if you wanna box this ish at the very least make it have a plausible reason behind it.

I don't care for half the scrolls/exocores boxed. Heck, I have most of them. However I just think it's a stupid practice. Like you can even get perm dupes when you finally manage to not roll a temporary version. This ish gonna have me tumble through the gate if I get Double Dragon.

I think this is rather a debate of boxing stuff in general, like if it's that great just put it in a spender event instead. And if the items are actually that good, just make the milestones for spenders higher, if the items are good enough to justify the price, almost nobody would give a damn. Get rid of boxes and make more spenders instead. The fact you can get alternative versions of scrolls (sometimes) much easier than their regular (often inferior) counterpart tends to make me very perplexed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.