Reaper weps?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KProphetK, May 23, 2023.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Will there be a way to enhance Reaper weps?
    I npc'd my axe and bracers 2x already on accident because they are sellable.

If we could at least scroll them or some how the devs make them not sellable that would be great, but keep so the we can trade to other players.

Tell then to give them some kind of bling. Running around with a noob looking wep with so much dmg. I know I just kinda came back and I'm just hanging around with my bro. But it's very easy to discard these weps and not even know you did it and to a new play this would be something that would make them very upset and drive them away.

Just a thought.

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your suggestion!
    We understand it may be upsetting to sell your item and not know you sold it...
    Please keep in mind that there is a Yes or No confirmation when selling items. And we can just as easily find out what happened to, and return these weapons if you send in a support ticket.
    Unfortunately, we will not be making them tradable.

3. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

You can still repurchase it from npc if not filled with other weapons/items sold or 24 hours have not yet passed.

4. KProphetK

What I mean is, I am a free to play player. So I farm for everything. These weps can be npc'd. We can't refine them or add a scroll to them. It would be nice if we could at least add a scroll to them, so that they can't be accidentally npc'd or sold to an npc or set not to sell to an npc. Like the black dragon weps. Just a thought.

I know they can be repurchased if you notice you did accidentally sell them, but what if you don't notice it. Sometimes I have like 75 boxes of weps that I open during session and my Reaper is now gone.

Just asking, this is already a game that is heavy pay to win and heavily grind and RNG based that it makes the casual player not want to even bother with the game.

5. KProphetK

You're not even relevant.

I can't see anything you say anyways. But you want so much attention. Why do you even bother. I can careless about you my guy. You're so obsessed with me, WHY??? It's getting scary and creepy.

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  6. KProphetK

The fact that you have to promote yourself on these forums to get attention and lie about someone interviewing you is so sad.

You hijack ppls post with things about yourself, you comment on anything I comment and derail it, you make multiple accounts and TRY to insult me, bash me and try to make me look bad and impress others with BS about some failed resistance back in GC.

You try to make ppl think that I was some stepchild of BiA that got abandoned by them at some point.

I'll set it all straight now and be done with you and your lies for ever. But I'll post it in off topic, not here. This is about Reaper weps. Ty.

Last edited: May 29, 2023