[Steam Guide] Warrior Leveling from 0-229

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by reed210, Nov 28, 2022.

1. reed210

reed210 New Member

I wrote a guide on the Steam page for 9D -- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2893470240

This is more or less a leveling guide for warriors (or melee users) starting from scratch, no gold, no powerleveling, no item mall, etc. Pretty much solo everything yourself, but you can certainly farm gold and use it to buy stuff from other players in Hefei. Goes up to Heavenly Immortal 1 for now...

I felt like there were not enough guides written in fluent English (no offense), especially ones that take new tips (ie revamped CoF and VoH rewards) and explain what they mean for new players. I had no idea what I was doing when I started again last month, so I wanted to write a guide for anyone new like that. Enjoy!

2. atami

atami New Member

Thank you! I am excited to try the game again.

DHorse likes this.
  3. sodgolfer

sodgolfer New Member

Great. Very detailed and helpful. I will definitely be playing it again this weekend.

DHorse likes this.
  4. DHorse

DHorse New Member

Is there an aoe spell to learn in the HG levels? I cannot find any resources online. WT warrior role.

5. Olorun

Olorun New Member

Land Opening Sword.. the only real one AoE skill for WT war (still sux :D)... later u can craft one more from hefei resouce Ancient Secret Restorer Keumbi Ho.. NPC .. check under F11 - resource- Hefei..scroll down..and u will see it..

DHorse likes this.
  6. Yehohana

Yehohana New Member

hello there someone can tell where i can lvling 205+?

7. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

205+ you can farm at tibet, kunlun, golden mansion dungeon (red), extreme CoF..

8. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Very proud to see this guide. Definitely feel compelled to help out with this and make a fresh ACC and do it for different roles and clans. Let me know how we can help ^_^.