Suspicious players, are they bots?

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by Sciolism, Nov 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

Seeing a lot of suspiciously bot-like players. Can anyone confirm whether or not they really are bots? They seem to espcially be spamming gatherers at rune trees too.

2. [CM]Agisa

[CM]Agisa RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello! Could you please submit a ticket with information about these users? We are committed to detecting and punishing players who use illegal methods, and we appreciate your help in reporting them!

Click here to access our Support Center

3. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

There are several hundred to over a thousand of them... I'm afraid it will take several days to find them all.. and this is only suspicion too. They're mostly kingdoms with all number names that are in the 100k-400k power range that seem to be almost always simultaneously online and never chat, never take their alliance coin rewards, but send out armies to nodes at regular intervals.

4. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

Yea I'll do that too.. gotta say it's pretty bad now. A mere 2h or so after maintenance and all the rune trees are almost all gone cuz the bots are spamming armies at them. Only a few lvl 1 trees left. Unless you're really strong holding a tree against them is pretty hard. The attacker side hits first after all so your injuries will pile up until they take it
    [​IMG]

5. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

incidentally I emailed 2 reports of a fairly extensive list of bots names into the helpdesk day before yesterday, I hope they got around to reading it. The second one is short but the first one is pretty long. It would be helpful if they could remove the bots as soon as possible. There's almost no rune trees for players right now, I imagine that with each passing hour those bots are abusing the heck out of the exchange.

sayuchung likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.