Game Start button dont work!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pilocox, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Pilocox

Pilocox New Member

Hello
    I have problems with launcher/game
    Launcher wont start or when is working i get errors !
    1st Error is: Invalid version. Please reinstall the client.
    2nd Error: Tampering of the game file has been confirmed.If the same symptom persist, try reinstalling the game.

I am a Windows 7 user

Any1 know what i have to do ?! :(

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

You can download the latest client through the following link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y9W3SrQfIsqzqD4kApFDUzsJrfYP8_KF/view?usp=sharing

Otherwise, if you are still running into issues afterwards, please send in a support ticket.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  3. FiniteMatter

FiniteMatter New Member

The latest client doesn't work on Windows 11, i've confirmed this on 2 different PC's now.

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We do have players in our community that are able to run 9Dragons on Windows 11. If you join our Discord, you may be able to troubleshoot your issue. Additionally, we can see that you were able to log into game. If you are still encountering issues and do not wish to join our Discord, please feel free to send in a support ticket.

5. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Its a sad day, when a publisher has to have clients log a app or another form of support other than the main support system or area. Discord should never be an support type system for ppl to log. Not everyone wants to use Discord or any other app or program to get help.

1st thing you should have asked [CM]NineArts is, "Are you using the Redfox Launcher or Steam?"

RF's launcher is crap and it will always have its issues. 2nd thing is - If your using any type of in game overlays to show like FPS or recording type of software, Disable or uninstall it and reboot. Fraps for sure, does not play nice with 9D's start button. After any type of update, some antivirus and firewall programs will block 9D from launching due to the files being changed/modified. This has been an issue since GamesCampus aka Redfox, got the game.

Sometimes a system restore (last resort) can/will fix the issue, but it may return not to far down the road. If you are using RF launcher, try making a Steam Account and see if that works. I cant remember if you need to link your Steam to RF, but Id guess if using the same log in info as you do here to make your Steam account, you should be able to load game from Steam and see your char's.

I havent mad any new accounts to play here, so I cant tell you how to exactly to di. I no longer play 9D, I may log and let my chars sit somewhere just for hours, but I no longer play.

Hope this helps you out.

GL and HF! Later!