Tome Lightfoot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marzo, Sep 9, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Marzo

Marzo New Member

I remember this game having tomes that would give you a new lightfoot technique after getting the basic clan lightfoot to cheng 10. How do you obtain these tomes?

2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

In Cave of Conqueror dungeon you get Case of Conqueror boxes. These have a chance to give advanced med/steps/lighfoot plus C11 & C12 skill books for all clans/roles. At least that's how it used to be, I've just come back to play after a few years so it might have changed lol.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  3. Marzo

Marzo New Member

I played this game YEARS ago. Was reminded of it recently and was surprised and happy that it was still alive. I remember the tomes costing anywhere from 10k-100k depending on the clan. DEFINITELY not the case now as everything has inflated to ridiculous numbers. Found one in Hefei going for like 5mil hard to get as a returning player.

4. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

True, but CCD is free (except for the cost of the passes).

Gold is also a lot easier to make than it was back in the day. Even in the early game if you do CoF dungeon runs you can get some okay starting loot and make a bit of coin relatively quickly to get started.

Welcome back btw!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  5. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

5 million is the normal price now, but depending on clans you can find them for less.

Heavenly Demon will be expensive

6. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Yo sup Idol, you still playing this game? You never check Discord anymore bro! This Prophet. Holla at me one day.

RF, you really need to step up and be responsible for your game and community!

GL all and HF!

Later!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2022
  7. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

Yo what's up P! I don't really have the time to game as much any more but just came back to check out what's new with this one. Won't be playing like we did in the old days tho lol. Hope you're keeping well bro.