How much $ have you dropped on this game all-time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OJuiced, May 23, 2022.

1. OJuiced

OJuiced Member

Haven't played this game since last year maybe for a small amount of time, but I got curious as a returning player for the 1,000th time to see how much money I've spent since RF came to Red Fox.

I've shamefully spent $2,515 since the move from GamesCampus and the villainous traitors of OGPlanet.

Played the game since I was a middle schooler, I'm almost 30 years old now, with kids of my own lol but now I'm curious to know if anyone else have tracked their spending on this game? I can only imagine how many times I've begged my parents for those ******* cards in CVS/Rite-Aids for Maplestory and Rumble Fighter but I know they refused to spend even half of what I've did on this game.

BeeBee and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

in total $43k

34k on OGP.
    6k on GCs
    3k on here.

Yet, i own 2006 charger 6.1 srt, 2004 avalanche z66 and installed 8.1 vortec with 4l85 one owner, and 1973 ford maverick run with big block 302 nearly 800 hp. Gas guzzler af. All my salary goes on the gas right now speaking of 200k per year.

3. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Since starting in 2010? Across 3 accounts, prolly about 100 bucks.

4. grape

grape New Member

More or less $2K the first 2 years I started played then never again.
    The good old days when you got a full rare set for $50 as the highest spender tier...

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Definitely less than 1k here. Biggest dunk I did was on ye' olde boxes for Fearless and when the RE scrolls came out I bought all of them. I mean hey hobbies cost money, I've enjoyed what I got.

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Probably in total over 2k. No real way to say. Only started spending on the game just before GC since I was too young to convince my parents to let me gamble xd

7. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Yes.

Malcolm likes this.
  8. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

In OGP - 3k
    the rest like maybe 500-800 total so almost 4k total.

9. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Probably $40,000 across my 14 years of playing this game.

10. SolTrigger

SolTrigger New Member

nah spending over 5k on this game is brazy, could never imagine going that hard. Was a little kid in ogp and gamescampus never spent a dime. in red fox probably over 2.5k not going over 3. my account kinda stacked now doe so. 20 y/o

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Bruuh, probably $200 ~ $500. I didn't compete in any big spenders or nothin', but I did like to make cute outfits so I brought out my Gucci purse and threw down some blue faces LOL.

NO! WAIT! I REMEMBER I PLAYED ON GAMESCAMPUS AND OGPLANEEETTT !!!! UMMM... ~$3000 :eek:

12. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Around 1k or bit more.
    Less than $200 on ogp, too young and my mom was poor.
    Ogp was the best era for rf, but the worst company in my opinion.

Tengu likes this.
  13. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

15. Heatinq

Heatinq New Member

about 1.5-2k on ogp, since then around 200. For those of yall saying you dropped 40k on this game your parents didn't teach you anything about money lawl.

16. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

Hm. I missed both transfers, ogp and GC. So i dont know how much i had spent on those accounts. Probably somewhere around 1k Ogp. And maybe 5k GC. Because i was also like 9 when i started playing RF. But I did add up my purchase history on just Redfox. I'm at a sad $54,125 over the span of Redfox having the game. But hey. we all have our addictions right.,

17. Sluggy

Sluggy New Member

I'm for sure in the $7k range since 08. Started playing in middle school, 25 now. Restarted at every level when the game switched from OGP, Game Campus and to Redfox.

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Well for all you crazy spenders out there the youtuber MattMcMuscles finally has a slot open for a video request. 100 bucks for an RF vid guaranteed to crack 5-6 digit views could bring in a LOT of new people (even tho nobody is gonna stay bc we only play 1 stage). He even does a series called "Worst Fighting Game Ever" so RF is def made for this guy.

https://www.patreon.com/mattmcmuscles

https://www.youtube.com/c/MattMcMuscles/videos

19. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

i spent bout 3-4k in OGP. It was $100 for the LONGEST until I turned 18 and got a job and cashed out. Spent nothing on GamesCampus, I quit during that era. Came back in RedFox era and spent 1-2k between Avalon, new meta boxes, gems to update my sets and RE scrolls so 4-6k total... If your reading this buy shop scrolls and exos not boxes. 10x more enjoyable experience.

20. jaycold571

jaycold571 New Member

I was a tator tot when this was on ogp, so i would have to ask my mom for her card lol but on there i spent $300. Man them 10k astros came in clutch. GamesCampus maybe the same amount. But redfox(present)? Since i have my own everything now, At least 5k and counting lol