Game Error Due to Death via PVP/Dungeon PVE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 15, 2022.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

NineD_Banner800x450_NOTICE092021.png

Hello Dragons,

If you are experiencing disconnection as soon as you log in, due to dying via pvp or pve inside dungeon, please send in a support ticket with your character name and server so that we can delete any old back end quests. Once you have received our reply, letting you know that we have removed the necessary quests, you will need to delete temporary files on your system before running the game. To do so, open your start menu and type in %temp%, and you will be able to access your temporary files.

This issue is caused by the following:
    1. You may have old Event Quests that may be conflicting with your client.
    2. You have too many Quests in progress.

If you still have access to your character, we encourage you to go to your quest logs and give up all old event quests, dailies, and quests you are not actively working on, and make sure you do not have over 15 quests in progress at any given time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we resolve your issue.

Note: This is not a permanent solution. This is only a temporary work around to get you back into game. Please keep in mind that if you die in PVP or PVE you may experience this issue again. If you do, please try to click revive at clan base as fast as you can before you can be disconnected.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  2. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

Hello, I mentioned this in another topic, I raise ticket and you guys delete all my quest and I lost my on-going quest as well.

Now, after you delete it all, the bug still happen again, I still keep disconnecting and cannot do anything at all. Can you help to relook at the issue and fix it permanently?

3. OMGLaserGUN

OMGLaserGUN New Member

Yeah I lost all my new weekly on-going quest as well!!! Gotta start doing back the new weekly quest all over again!!
    BTW... the same problem happens again even I have remove all the temporary files in my pc before I login back to the game and still facing the DC issue!!!

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Take a look as well this one - when selecting character the game log me out.

5. Paliubom

Paliubom New Member

Same here Deleted all temp files. removed all quests available to remove. but still saying when going to CoF . Game error and Disconnect. Hopefully sorted soon, no 2nd role and not using x3 event to up skill levels and grind much faster.

6. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Do we specifically know what temp files need to be deleted or should we just dump them all?

7. JLlense

JLlense New Member

because they don't temporarily ban people who are purposely giving pk knowing the current problem. we can't enjoy the event because of them

8. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

How long do we have to wait until you make a fixing patch?
    Why you GMs are so useless?

9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Until the Korean Devs are able to make a fix.

10. Refine11

Refine11 New Member

i can't believe it, they didn't even care to test the new patch and new event atleast for combat?
    Can't they realize this bug is not similar with those previous bugs, it can kill the game ?

11. [CM]NineArts

As we have updated the post, we can help you to get back into game, but it is still a temporary solution until the issue is fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

12. [CM]NineArts

We do not make the patches, so we are unsure of how long it will take, but rest assured, once we find out, we will let you know.

13. huashao8081

huashao8081 New Member

Has the ""Data in 9Dragons has changed or has failed to update successfully. Please install again." for dungeons resolved already ?

14. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Dunno why GMs don't make an alternative to those people who are experiencing trouble in completing their RTDs. They have like 2 options they can do to help. Add the COF/VOH RTD quest material manually to the player's bag or just edit the steps of the quest to make it complete so they can move forward to the next quests.

15. [CM]NineArts

Editing the steps is only done when a player's quest is bugged and needs to be reset at a certain spot. As the quest is NOT bugged, we are not able to advance them through their quest. Fortunately, this issue will be fixed during today's scheduled maintenance.