Again BUG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Hey GMs please ckeck QD map, my friend was killed there and now the game gave error after error and he cannot log! Another one is in same situation! Check the map ppl wants to play!

2. branko80041

branko80041 New Member

yep me char bag pff pff put AN PK buff

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Please send us a ticket with the character name in question.

4. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

I sent ticket, you guys kick me out to delete all my quest. I lost my 3 weekly quest that I'm doing and from now until end of week is not enough 5 days to complete the new quest??
    I raise ticket, and no reimbursement for this case, and now after you delete all quest, the bug happen again, I cannot do anything and keep disconnecting.
    This is how you treat your customer on a x3 event???

5. branko80041

branko80041 New Member

DC DC sarver Tao ppl OooCKooO hellp

6. joda7777

joda7777 Member

Hello. People still have a problem in Hefei. Since the new patch, we are dealing with frequent DC. Every few minutes. For example, I don't have over 20 quests. However, I also had a problem getting into the game or changing characters. Some of my friends still can't play if they were killed in QD.

Regards, hope to fix this in the new patch. Please consider restoring anti-pk buff. Why not give a vote like changes to the map QD. You would see what scale of people wanted it.

7. [CM]NineArts

We apologize for the inconvenience of our answer, unfortunately, as this is still an ongoing issue, there would be no point in providing compensation for the missed 3x rates. but once the issue has been resolved we will definitely be offering server wide compensation.

Additionally, we do apologize, for anyone that we had to remove your new weekly quests from, as you will have to start over on those quests. but rest assured, that these weekly events are permanent, so you will be able to complete them.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for being patient with us during this time.

8. [CM]NineArts

For anyone still experiencing disconnects, please write in, so we can offer a temporary workaround for the issue.

Also, we thank you for your suggestion in restoring the anti-pk buff.

joda7777 likes this.