Event: 6th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 9, 2022.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

NineD_Banner800x450_6thAnv0803.png

At long last, Nine Dragon's 6th Anniversary Event has arrived! We know it hasn't been an easy year, and are more than thankful to have stayed connected through the love of 9D. To show our appreciation, we have a collection of great events that are sure to bring abundance to your game play!

6th Anniversary Gift
    Ring in the festivities and claim your 6th Anniversary Gift Box by clicking on the gift box icon or pressing the (H) key. This year, we are giving away Eternity costumes for your Costume Gallery, including a Costume Slot ticket, and a plethora of Consumable items that are sure to come to your aid on your quest through the land! (1 per account)

Gift.png
    Blood Sorcerer Consumable Item Box contains the following items.
    • Couriers Guild Voucher (20)
    • Korean Ginseng (30)
    • Ethereal Mushroom (30)
    • Lion's Roar (The Land) (10)
    • Huatuo's Panacea (30)
    • Increases Kung Fu Experience (3 Hours) (10)
    • Exp Bonus Card (Excellence) (20)
    • [Rank 3] Spirit of Guardian
    • (New) 9Dragons Premium Package (7 Days)

Qingdao Supporting Potions Box contains the following items.
    • Fresh Raw Qingdao Chicken
    • Smuggled 9D Ginseng
    • Chariot Tavern Chicken Soup
    • Chariot Tavern Chicken Hotpot
    • Qingdao Fresh Pork-belly (Nanjiang Village, Jinan)
    • Qingdao Fresh Pork-neck (Nanjiang Village, Jinan)
    • Qingdao Fresh Sirloin Steak (Yushan Village, Nanchang)
    • Qingdao Fresh Tenderloin Ribeye (Yushan Village, Nanchang)

6th Anniversary Event Buff
    In celebration of our 6th anniversary, we're activating the following bonuses, which will run for the event period's duration.
    • Increase Max. Life and Vital Energy by 10000
    • 10/1000 of damage absorbed into Life and Vital Energy
    • Increase Exp gain by 20%
    The 6th Anniversary Event Buff will last for 180 minutes. When the buff expires, you can relog to receive the buff again.

6th Anniversary Playtime Bonus
    Each day you log in, make sure to click your “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to receive your reward(s). The longer you stayed logged in, the more rewards you receive! Log in for the below cumulative periods of time over the event periods to receive a daily reward of 6 6th Anniversary Silver Coins and a monthly reward of 3 6th Anniversary Gold Coins and a 6th Anniversary Box!

Daily Playtime Bonus
    Daily.png

Monthly Playtime Bonus
    Monthly.png
    • Click the “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the game's mini-map to display the Accumulated Event.
    • You must achieve a cumulative amount of minutes/hours logged in to receive the event prizes over the event period.
    • The prizes are cumulative. If you qualified for a higher tier of Playtime rewards, you would also receive all lower tiers.
    • Prizes are limited to once per account.
    Collect 6th Anniversary Silver Coin
    Come party with us for our Silver Coin collection Event! For the duration of the event, gather as many 6th Anniversary Silver Coins by defeating mobs over level 150 all throughout the land (dungeons included) and trade them in for some amazing rewards, including consumables, highly sought after materials, powerful deco, and even a second chance at obtaining the True Black Tiger Guardian!

Festival Trainee Baekhwa Resource
    Baekhwa Resource.png

Festival Merchant Seo Hwarang Resource
    Seo Hwarang Resource.png

Festival Trainee Jeoksam Create
    Jeoksam Create.png

6th Anniversary OX Quiz
    OX Quiz will begin every Saturday during the event period. Visit the Dragon's Cave (OX Quiz Zone) to start your path to the upcoming quiz battle! Please refer to the OX Quiz Introduction post.

Event Schedule:
    • 3/12 Saturday at 8:00 - Ultimate Tablet
    • 3/19 Saturday at 20:00 - United Spirits Tablet
    • 3/26 Saturday at 8:00 - Tian Shan Fire Dragon Marble
    • 4/2 Saturday at 20:00 - Tian Shan Ice Dragon Marble
    We encourage everyone to participate in the OX Quiz event. Even if you don't win, you'll still get a reward for participating!
    • Four lucky winners will receive either an Ultimate Tablet, United Spirits Tablet, Tian Shan Fire Dragon Marble, or a Tian Shan Ice Dragon Marble.
    • Receive Korean Ginseng (10), Ethereal Mushroom (10), Exp Bonus Card (Epic) (5), Pot of Azure Dragon's Soul (1), and 6th Anniversary Gold Coin (2) when you answer all questions correctly.
    • Receive two 6th Anniversary Silver Coins for every question(s) you answer correctly.
    • Receive Exp Bonus Card (3X) (2), Special Sweet Cake (5), Korean Ginseng (5), and Ethereal Mushroom (5) when you participate!
    • Receive Glory of the Clan Buff (Attributes increased by 25, Movement Speed doubled, attack rate increased by 500 for 30 mins) when the event ends.

Marketplace Item: 6th Anniversary & ID Update Exclusive
    Starting now, you'll be able to purchase exclusive event items from our Marketplace! Read on for the full details of this special, limited-time sale!

Sale Items:
    • 6th Anniversary Box
    • 6th Anniversary Box (10+1)
    • 6th Anniversary Box (30+3)
    • Infinite Spirit Box (Low) (10 per account, per month during the event period)
    • Infinite Spirit Box (Mid) (10 per account, per month during the event period)
    • Sandstorm Phoenix Guardian Box (Physical) (1 per account) - Sale ends Mar 31, 23:59
    • Sandstorm Phoenix Guardian Box (ChiKung) (1 per account) - Sale ends Mar 31, 23:59
    • Infinite Package Box (1 per account) - Sale ends Mar 31, 23:59
    Properties: Cannot Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, and Cannot Discard

6th Anniversary Box
    Contains one of the following items:
    • Eternal Flame Yellow Dragon Clothes Exchange Ticket
    • Infinite Spirit Box (Mid)
    • Master's Creating Guide (Excellence)
    • 6th Anniversary Gold Coin (3)
    • Sealed Bead (Excellence) (3)
    • Soul Stone (2)
    • Exp Bonus Card (Epic)
    • Infinite Pearl Liquor
    • 6th Anniversary Gold Coin
    • (New) 9Dragons Premium Package (7 Days)

Infinite Spirit Box (Low)
    • Infinite Spirit (Low)
    • Infinite Spirit (Low) (2)
    • Infinite Spirit (Low) (3)
    • Infinite Spirit (Low) (4)

Infinite Spirit Box (Mid)
    • Infinite Spirit (Mid)
    • Infinite Spirit (Mid) (2)
    • Infinite Spirit (Mid) (3)
    • Infinite Spirit (Mid) (4)

Sandstorm Phoenix Guardian Box (Physical)
    Contains ALL of the following items:
    • [Rank 5] Sandstorm Phoenix Guard - Cannot Trade/Can Store
    • Soul Stone (3)
    • Search Scope (3)
    • [Rank 4] Lost Soul Pouch (5)
    • [Rank 5] Seal Stone (2)

Sandstorm Phoenix Guardian Box (Chi Kung)
    • [Rank 5] Sandstorm Phoenix Crimson Wanderer - Cannot Trade/ Can Store
    • Soul Stone (3)
    • Search Scope (3)
    • [Rank 4] Lost Soul Pouch (5)
    • [Rank 5] Seal Stone (2)
    upload_2022-3-9_15-49-4.png

Infinite Package Box (1 per account)
    • Infinite Dark Soul Costume (M, 30 Days)
    • Infinite Dark Soul Costume (F, 30 Days)
    • Spirit of Challenge
    • Seastorm Dragon (30 Days) Deviant Suppression Support Package
      • Seastorm Dragon Weapon Box for Deviant Suppression Support (Cannot Trade, Sell, Store, and Discard)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Sword+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Saber+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Staff+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Gloves+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Dagger+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Axe+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Wheels+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Spear+18 (30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Spade+18(30Days)
        • Seastorm White Dragon Bracers+18 (30Days)
      • Deviant Suppression Support Mighty/Sincere Heaven Armor Box (M), (F) (Cannot Trade, Sell, Store, and Discard)
        • Mighty Heaven White Dragon Hat (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Mighty Heaven White Dragon Garment (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Mighty Heaven White Dragon Pants (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Mighty Heaven White Dragon Wristbands (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Mighty Heaven White Dragon Boots (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Sincere Heaven White Dragon Hat (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Sincere Heaven White Dragon Garment (M)(30Days)
        • Sincere Heaven White Dragon Pants (M)/(F)(30Days)
        • Sincere Heaven White Dragon Wristbands (M)(30Days)
        • Sincere Heaven White Dragon Boots (M)/(F)(30Days)
      • Deviant Suppression Support Accessory Box (Cannot Trade, Sell, Store, and Discard)
        • Princess Whitebead's Hairpin (30Days)
        • Black Dragon Prince Jade Bracelet (30Days)
        • Iwami Clan Princess Mask(30Days)
        • Yinyang Head Charm(30Days)
        • Ring of Eternal Nine-Tail Fox [10] (30Days)
        • Face-shaped Demonized Orb [10] (30Days)
        • Beads of Double Smasher [10] (30Days)
        • Top-hat of Black Witch Goku [10] (30Days)
      • Mirror of Ancient Dragon
    Look for these in the "Event/Sale" Section of the in-game RedFox Games Marketplace!

Event Notice:
    • The event begins March 9, 2022, after maintenance, and will run until April 5, 2022, before maintenance.
    • Any accounts found abusing the event will be permanently banned.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner of an item to open up the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    • Event items and Resource lists will be deleted from the game. Be certain to use/open them by April 5th's maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022
    Yiotis likes this.
  2. 12thDG

12thDG Member

Hi GM,
    No items off sales for anniversary event?
    We wish we will get in this weekend thx you!

3. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

they usually only have sales on black friday, towards the end of November

12thDG likes this.
  4. JessieQ

JessieQ New Member

Thanks GM! This event made me very happy;)

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli New Member

Dear GM,

You created this event for all players that have $ to spent and have alot of time to farm. For me it is impossible to farm so much coins because i work full time and cant play alot. Why we need a 1000 golden coins for a full set. Must say set has good stats but impossible to get without the time to play.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  6. tonele

tonele New Member

Gm just give him free gold coin he doesnt have time to play

7. BigDaddyPimpAlot

BigDaddyPimpAlot New Member

So this event are you able to farm in in the just the land or you have to do dungeons as well like all your other events?

Just curious, cuz if you can just grind the land, i want to test it and farm by grinding like the old days! But if you haved
    to do dungeons then nah I'm good!

8. [CM]NineArts

both dungeon and field drop the same mats, so it doesn't matter which you're doing

BigDaddyPimpAlot likes this.
  9. BigDaddyPimpAlot

This is the 1st ever event like this in 6 yrs. This should have been an Announcement that was made months ago and advertised as a New Player/Returning Player or have an upcoming event that at least offers the chance for the deco again and all future events allowed to be farm from the land and dugeons!

Allow the plyers to choose, but dont adjust the lands or the dungeons drops based on your liking. Because you have grinders (like me, that you destroyed and took the game away from with PvP on a PvE server (RF is/was a Rebirth of GC due the the CEO is from GC or was) and you have Dungeon Farmers that dont mind the do that all day everyday for the extra mats for other items.

But to split event mats some from the land and rest from dungeons was your 1st downfall, then to keep acting like or turning a deaf ear to the community that pays your bills about the solution thats already in place in LD on Tao to put in in KL and QD, Who care about LL/BP they are useless maps!

Just me beating the same dead horse that RF dont care to clean up and admit they can fix the issue and just admit that they just dont want to and dont give that the Devs wont do it - YOU PAY THEM!!! Like Ahri always says now (that we all correctedted after how long) This is not Kr Version, this is a stand a lone version catered to the US (at the beginning)!

10. Heina

Heina New Member

Thanks for such a nice event!
    Free and useful items for everyone

11. [CM]NineArts

Just to correct you, the collection format is the same as the one in the 5th Anniversary Celebration, so it definitely has been less than 6 years since we had an event like this, which was brought back in response to player complaints about the more recent event formats. But please keep in mind that every now and then we do have to promote updates to content such as Infinite Dungeon in our events when we do have updates. That's just how it works.

We do however, thank you for your feedback, in regards to grinding in-game as a PVE player and will definitely put this issue on our list of suggestions for consideration. But please keep in mind that we can't just simply request to implement content for 9Dragons awaken. There has to be internal discussion and agreement in regards to said suggestion. So yes, it also depends on the Devs. However, like I always say to players, it's always good to voice your opinion because that is what helps make positive changes in-game.

BigDaddyPimpAlot likes this.
  12. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

thanks GM. the 6th birthday event I found very cool. however can you check 1 skill of wutang hybric? Xuanxu Art of The Sky. it consumes too much vital Energy compared to normal. I hope this gets fixed before the weekend event. Thank you once again.

13. [CM]NineArts

This post barely belongs in this thread, but we'll check it out. Thanks.

Update: this bug has been confirmed and reported.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  14. BigDaddyPimpAlot

I went back and googled the 5th yr. And sadly it took 5 yrs. get it about the Infinite Dungeon, hell you should have set it up like it is and I agree 100% (its a Dungeon).

But for 6 yrs RF has published the game and for 4 of the 6 yrs we all have had our issues with how RF does and handles events and how many times have RF actually listened? This game for a lot of us, was one of the best (if no the best) and funnest MMORPG that we played, that we made so many friends and so many great memories. It wasnt always about the $ to us or that did matter as much. Now if you dont spend or spend 4+ hours a day (during the week) and 6+ on weekends, your never going to be able to keep up. Making the drop rates and RNG of items so bad and not even going to get on crafting!

But I guess later is always better than never.

Maybe during the next meeting, RF should really think about giving something (or doing something) to or for the New/Returning player. The HG set was ok, but its now outdated and useless as well as Repel weps.

Decent stated Deco
    Newer +12 wep
    Newer Gear
    PvE and PvE Pet
    Out Dated Deviant Pack (Optional)
    7x XP cards or something decent besides 5x
    And maybe a special event dedicated for this.

Anyways good Luck all and wish you all the best.

Just my 2 cents, its all I got now, seeing I spent everything else on my chars here and it was all for nothing!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    Umbarion and [CM]NineArts like this.
  15. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

They've pretty much done everything you're asking before, they gave free no level requirement +16 and +12 repel weapons and lvl 1 clothes, free 4/5 bags, free pets 4/5, free UTs, free 7x exp cards etc.(They are pretty good for farming and new players, plus they gave free shards to make QD clothes too)Plus even if dont have good enough farm gear to get a couple stacks of GCs, other people do, since the drop rate is pretty good (even if you dont have great drop gear, you should be able to get quite a few gold coins before the end of the event), the price of UTs and USBs will come right down, so will the level 1 OP deco so newer people can actually afford it. Plus, what is a new player going to do with items that they cant use because they need to farm dungeons or maps they cant farm because they're a new player.

While I do agree with you, the last few years of events have been pretty rough, this is a pretty good event for all players, they recieved a lot of backlash after the last event and if anything, they went a little extreme with this event.

16. BigDaddyPimpAlot

If a player joins this game after this event ok, what will they have? I am talking about what I talked with Venus (Ahri) back in GC and she made it happen. I know what RF has done, though I no longer play, Ive pretty much logged in for hours the last yr without playing just to accumulate prems, I have several Deviant packs that I purchased, cr@p gear and relics now that I havent played in over a year, but I read the forums, speak to players in game. I just gave up on the game due to the fact that I am a PvE player and wish not to take part in PvP unless I want to. KL was bad enough and then the rates and all the farming to still have bad luck with the horrible RNG. Yeah I had enough. Moved on to games that if I spend, I get what I want and need or I can farm and know Ill get it.

Anyways, hope everyone the best, 9D is just not for me and I like to read, log here and there, but I cant just cant play the game cuz of how RF has made it so P2W now. GL and HF! Later!

They put together a pack that any new account created or returned after say 3 months (just using 3 months) of not logging in, they received a starter pack. This went on for as long as I can remember, not just a month. It was then turned in to the Yellow Dragon and gear package. Now that needs an upgrade, its pointless and worthless. It should stay account and char bound like they YD stuff, but updated.

17. Yiotis

Yiotis New Member

So, I'm kinda late to the party, but how do we use that costume gallery ticket?
    When I open the Costume Gallery and right click the coupon, it says:

"Only [ Costume ] can process [ Costume Registration ], and [ Fabric Extract ]."

18. Umbarion

Umbarion New Member

As a returning player Mid event, I can surely say this is not what I expected from a return....

The game has so much change in it since the days back:
    - Healers are not necessary anymore, they are a joke...
    Healers were like the Gods of PVE, every map used to shout in despair for healers just to get that VE/HP leech party going in order for them to grind.
    Due to all change, every healer need has gone (including buffing) due to ve/hp leeching items ingame (on relics etc)

- The game is not returning friendly:
    Most of the time I'm searching what to do, where to go, where to farm, all lost like a dog without leader.
    Infi dungeon? What even is Infi dungeon? Companion? where what how?

- This event is and feels like real world > The rich get richer, the poor stay poor:
    First of all, you need to be level 150 before even be able to participate in this event = sad
    Then the farming part, this should be fun and achievable for ALL.
    People with insane gear and all, they can farm Golden Coins like I try to sprankle EXP together.
    I was actively participating this event, but it took me atleast good 4 hours to farm 1 Golden Coin, just because lack of gear (returning player).
    Seeing just people one shot AOE nuke like a whole room filled with mobs was just sad to see ... It'd take me a like a solid 15 mins + heart attacks (hoping not to die at split second) to achieve the same.

- The skills are way not balanced to end game values, at the point I even wonder why they still exist on a PVE basis.
    Ex: I feel everyone runs around with 100k HP. You'd expect a HEALER to be able to HEAL as it's it JOB. As healer I never actually pressed the "heal" button once, as it heals 745 hp (or so) every 3 seconds (to low + HP leech is over the top).
    Ex2: Nuker has shield ability (hooray for survivability), but who even uses shield for 1000 block value? If i run School Of Rising dragon, the amount of damage taken is greater to the time needed to actually cast the skill + animation.
    Overal the skills and buffs are just not comparable to the end game standards.

I remember the days an event would start by giving people a solid weapon to kill mobs easily even at losing self 1 (lvl 1).
    The starting weapon now is just poor for poor people trying to join in on the event action.

The playerbase overall seems to be set and not expanding. Without conisdering the following, it wil surely not expand:
    - Add event for people to get a way better weapon to start their journey with. That way they'll be also accessing the farm part of this event, as intented.
    - Reduce general difficulty of mobs at end lvl-ish stages. Even with OP pack bought, I could not achieve the one shot AOE insanity of people with insane gear already. They will still one shot like they used to, so tehy wont feel a downgrade, but returning players will surely feel an increase on their capabilties/survivability.

Everything is way out of balance, wondering if they have or will have this on the radar soonish?

19. Vachh

Vachh New Member

I couldn't agree more with the comment above. Overall I returned mid-event as well and it was a bit frustrating, if you take a break for more than 2-3 months your gear gets so outdated that it's impossible to play pretty much. The only reason I did something at this event was that I found a band that helped me a lot & I bought the infinity box from IM (25$) which made me relevant and I was able to farm Potala. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stood a chance in this event and if I was low-mid level it would've been impossible to do anything in the event. I still believe the old days were better because if you had the motivation to grind your way out of situations you would've been relevant - now the case is you can't even grind your way out of it because if you don't have op gear at your disposal you won't be able to grind at all! As he said above after this event the rich got richer so everyone who had the drop sets, drop epis, etc got OP decos, USBs, UTs and got even stronger but people that didn't have much to work with couldn't do the same thing even if they had the motivation to grind more - for example for me who even had to buy IM box to be relevant couldn't afford drop sets, drop epis, etc so 3hr grind for me was about the same as others' 1hr grind (or even less) which is not fair in my opinion.

20. Umbarion

Umbarion New Member

Hey Vachh, good to know I'm not the only person experiencing the exact same thing :D I'm playing on Yin, maybe if you play there too we can add one another?
    Our roads do cross on alot of touchpoints, I also had a band that helped me to get to know things, bought the IM box to get gridning, exept .... i used the pack on my healer, which left me standing to know healers are way not meant to be in this game.... especially not for farming coins in this event, so I had been forced to make a nuker for this.
    Again the BS is that within the same account, the items from the pack can not be transferred, which resulted in a start with a grinding nuker WITHOUT the IM box *sadge*.

just to put things in perspective: I did try grinding HOURS (and yes more then 4 hours a day) trying to get silver coins.
    Imagine seeing messages in your league stating people were farming 1-3 coins per run and me be like " ha dem plebs, I'm farming about 8-ish per run". Later i found out they meant 1-3 Golden Coins where I was referring to Silver coins.
    I was really devasted to see actually how rich people would be getting if they did 1-3 GC per run where I was struggling to gather even 1 GC worth on farm.
    Result? No Deco, no good items, no cash ended up being my part and I lost the items from my IM box I used to buy on the WRONG CHARACTER.

I hope RedFox is doing something with this knowledge for future event. If they fail to do so, I think they're going the route of pleasuring the rich guys in this game and not attracting new/returning players, which will result utterly in an overall dying playerbase.