Thank You for killing the pve nuker GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

After the last 2 maintenances the aoe damage on nukes is capped at 2 mil. This was the only reason to play a nuker in pve. I said this before but redfox keep your game. And 9arts if u try to say it was like this always (like you usually do), please dont!
    Good Bye!

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Boo hoo! What a cry baby! Nuker ruin in pve cause aoe is now cap at 2mil damage. Get off your high horse. Nuker still the fastest pve out there especially with there 3 360 degree aoe(repel included). Go play a melee and see how we feel. I bet you can't cause you need that 4mil damage aoe

3. eu2011

eu2011 Member

What about mising boss ? Crash all time in hefei?
    You guys only broke something and sau this is normal but the big problems you dont fix

RadeonX2 likes this.
  4. atrocious

atrocious New Member

you right bro,, not only CK dmg but also PSY dmg now lower and game crealy lost its fun not enjoyable.Do test first before maintaince then patch them...GAME HAS NO BALANCE ..... FULL BUG ........ you must concentrate first get rid of those bugs in game and make game more balanced for all CLASS ....Whenever you do patch or maintaince game getting worst then before....................... " people playing off this game " why? did you think ever ?........you must be think more ........make this game more good not worst..... when patch comes i appreantly see my ck dmg is getting higher like 25% more but now i had lost all my power like 50% drop down..IF you fix something please do it TRUE way when try fix xometing you broke all things...........

5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Funny how everyone says it's redfoxs fault when it's the developers who make the patches.
    But ask yourself this, why isn't aoe capped when all phy/ck skills have caps?
    Just my 2 cents, bye.

Perfection likes this.
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi @Lidiaanamihai,

Thanks for letting us know about your situation. While it’s not something we plan to change, we can explain why the devs made the changes and hope you understand. We know that it’s frustrating to lose this benefit of no damage cap on Area of Effect (AoE).

The short answer is that AoE never had a hard damage cap. So the devs decided to set a maximum damage limit for AoE in all 9D global services and did not inform us about it. We know that it will be hard to adapt by making this decision. The devs told us that they have further plans on balancing PvE, which have already started this year.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We appreciate your time and will do everything to make 9Dragons better. We will make every effort to ensure that all notes are stated in our Patch Notes for each maintenance so this will never happen again.

nerkus789x and tykoon17 like this.
  7. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

actually i also notice that infinity dungeon have some change, i can normally clear up to stage 28 till i get 1hit by mob from that stage but now stage 18 suddenly hit dam hard i dont know why tho i never change gear.

8. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Balancing things are good, but could developer balance PvP more too? :D. Also pls consider to add Anti PvP buff for like 4 hours every day, hard to farm being killed every 2 minutes by same players :D, thanks