Blackout and Mystic upgrade tickets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mach9Recoded, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

Hey im wondering how i get one. I saw that draygashi said theyd be in item shop but either he capping or yall keeping it just to the bms.

On the bms note, we need more incentive to play them and not mindlessly farm them cause nobody wants to join my rooms making getting a ticket impossible :(

2. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

upload_2022-1-3_11-44-40.png
    • The Upgrade Tickets can be found in the Boss Mode reward boxes from Queen's Garden (Hard), Jack's Shack, and Frozen Lake (Hard) .
      • Use the combination formulas below to upgrade to the S version of the scrolls.
      • 1 Black Out (Ver. Summer Festival) + 10 Proof of Passion + 1 Black Out (Ver. Summer Festival) S Upgrade Ticket
      • 1 Mystic Arts (Ver. Summer Festival) + 10 Proof of Passion + 1 Mystic Arts (Ver. Summer Festival) S Upgrade Ticket

3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

They changed it to BM only mid-update when I was claiming it was gonna be in medal shop

4. Mach9Recoded

5. Mach9Recoded

is there a way to farm for this without the help of other ppl? nobodys trying to do adventure atm

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi there.

To clarify, the Black Out & Mystic Arts were available for a limited time similarly to previously released Ice Breaker & Red Scorpion (Ver. Summer Festival).

The upgrade tickets remain in the respective Boss Modes, but the scrolls itself were indeed in store, but are not in stores at this moment. There were no plans to release such items in the Medal Shop.