Event: Christmas 2021

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

keep up the tough work keeping every1 happy GMs, thanks

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

same stuf al over again like previus event it is verry bad realy rf there is no spirit in it why cant you do better last good event was revamp cof and voh that was a realy good event this and previus yust sssss big time
    i only see greed and pay to win

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  3. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

Don't know why people are complaining. This is a pretty easy event as far as events go. The non-tradable snowflake is easy to get and has very strong stats.
    Although for a next event it would be cool to see an event the incentivizes some type of team play, that may come in the form of some type of party world grind or event dungeon that can't be rolled by 1 person.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

People are looking at the IM branches and consider them part of the ingame event. They see most worthwhile ingame items to be obtained very easy by just spending money cause of it or they sudenly consider normal ingame items as exclusive event items for some weird reason.

5. TwiZzyTwiz

TwiZzyTwiz New Member

Easy to say that it's an easy event and that it's easy to craft when you can do it, but what about us who are not high level enough to kill the boss. us right? no one cares about us lowbies.

But at least we can get Guild Vouchers, because they are so hard to earn without this specific event. >_< How is the Event created for both low and high levels when all we can do is get the Guild Vouchers.
    It's just another one of those make the strong stronger and the Lowbies. >_<

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2021
    rashbrasil likes this.
  6. WikkaKat

WikkaKat New Member

So basically low level players are only worth the CGV and of course 15 day relic that we cannot replace when the event is almost an entire month. At least with the Thanksgiving event lowbies could actually farm the branches once we could kill lvl 150 monsters and craft 15 day relics. It's like with the feedback, RF saw that lowbies wanted to be able to farm their way to the top instead of paying tons of money so it was made even harder to obtain without p2p. I thought the point of events were to have ones nice enough to draw players in not run them away with level 300 event bosses and a 3 minute time limit where with luck you can get him down to 50% health before getting booted. We won't be able to grow fairly with everyone else as the next maps are PvP and we are one hits to everyone who can get their hands on these items.

TwiZzyTwiz likes this.
  7. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Next time give them Panacea, or skill manuals. I bet they would be really grateful.

8. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

after this patch i get an error that states WORLD MAP ERROR during loading screen 3rd patch i have had to re download the game >.>

Lets go for DL # 4 NEVER had an issue before this......getting really tired of this guys. my other 2 desktop/laptops have NO problem. and i know i am not the only one having this issue again!!!

btw Merry Christmas XD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2021
  9. nomadstrike

is this for real you need 60 fire for ring and 60 fire for earing this is absolute bs so if i cant make my relic in time i cant farm for the ring and earing what a bad configuration is this event omg where is there crismas spirit cristmas is all about giving lol

so you need 24 days to farm 120 fire for the ring and earing so you only have 5
    days to craft the snowflake dam rf screw this
    a donky not pouch himself twice on the same rock but wth rf made the same mistake again not enough resources all over again

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  10. nomadstrike

lower the price of cristmas branches there are way to expencive they are the same like splendor you only removed and ad 3 bosses and those are verry rare spawns so yes cristmas branches need lower price where is your spirit rf

11. nomadstrike

pff this create setting are realy messed up i seen poeple made multiple snowflake whitout any problem end then the rest is stuck they cant create a single one rf fix your system

12. KimLy

KimLy New Member

Hello, will unused Splendor Christmas branches we buy be deleted at the end of the event? Was unsure about the sentence "
    • Event items and Resource lists will be deleted from the game."
    Thanks for any clarification :)

13. KazeAzey

KazeAzey New Member

hopefully they just stop doing event.. so bad and so much for a fake hope.. for us newbie.. u only giving us courier to farm.. that's all for a christmas event? dont say about 15 day worthless thing.. better change all your event rf. only do donation event.. that would be alot better..

14. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

No this only means the event resources such as the Christmas Branches, and Christmas Fire items. Your Splendor Christmas Branches will remain until you have used them.

15. [CM]NineArts

There is literally 21 more days of this event.

16. [CM]NineArts

As a low level player, your characters do not need too much to progress through the game. The Christmas Gift Box and Christmas Buff should be plenty of help. Once you have a stronger character, you will be ready for the next one. We do however, thank everyone for their feedback.

17. RyumaDrokis

RyumaDrokis Member

Just going to put my two cents in here: this event is more focused on the pay to win, however it does give the play to win the ability to try for a strong relic. I see both sides of this coined event being good for us all. If the snowflake relic is not within your capability to create, then aim for one of the rings. And the drop of fires is not set at only five, I've noticed myself that it will drop up to 8 fires every other day. Perhaps this is just me, but save your tickets for event weekends for better chances of larger drops. Stop complaining, they can easily drop this game if they so chose to. Be grateful for what we are given, not spiteful for what you think you deserve. After all.. it's christmas.

18. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

There's 2 different spawns, Red and White. One gives 5 mats while the other gives 8 mats.

Also I was able to make both relics, the none trade as well as the tradable one.

And for all that knows my luck with events....this is an accomplishment :D

19. KazeAzey

KazeAzey New Member

yeah it should be easy to drop.. but if the event it self restricted player to be able to do it? then what kind of event is that.. yeah im still newbie.. but idk to be honest how for us newbie to be able to atleast do able the event dungeon... even im with 87k dmg and 465% crit dmg still cant finish the event dungeon... then at what level/stage for us to be able to enjoy "EVENT".. u want us to have op deco with kunlun relic8+?? or what?
    "event" should be a reason for us to enjoy the game.. it should be a reason for us to come and want to actually play and enjoy the game.. but when they do event like this.. it's only makes us dont want to even bother to come and play here because of how the setting for the event was make.. At least make the boss early stage do able for the newbie so we can also perticipate in the event.. even if we can only do till stage 2 or 1.. we have chance to be able to get normal relic... even though not the op one..

20. nguoibay90

nguoibay90 New Member

pls increase time for boss in dungeon, just have 2m55s for boss, lost time for Impervious.
    5 min is good for every one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.