Event: Thanksgiving 2021 (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

yes [GM]Ahri i know you poeple do your best but this time to many rng involved and to low %%, This event is wel configured whit farm and dungeon but like i say the rng in it is yust to overpowered witch make it verry bad

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. nomadstrike

verry true [GM]Ahri t

3. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I personally dont mind much about the RNG, but as furia mentioned before me, we are limited on how many tries we have, no mattter what kind of player u are, be a casual player or hardcore, we cant get more than 12 [Event] Golden feather per day, that for me its a big downside when we face 9D's RNG

Please dont take this the wrong way, but, even tho im sure u guys put a good effort on testing this event, (wich i humbly appreciate and thank for) I would ask u to rethink about the mechanics, by having this one item so limited, u give us lesser chances to play/ enjoy/ farm/ whatever

And no, im not gonna start with the "event sucks" "9D is dying" and blah blah.. blah... but its really discourageous when I see myself limited by the event dungeon, cause i can only run it once per day, thats the part of the event that makes all the infinite, field or dungeon farming worthless, cause again, whats the use on farming any other items if all i need is 20 [Event] Feather and 2x infinite runs?

I mean it takes 1.5 hrs to do that for me (and im being lazy and slow)

Now, if u would let us craft those passes with event drops, thus giving us more runs = more chances, RNG will do the rest for getting the final rewards anyways (I dont mean to ask to modify this current event, but perhaps try a different mechanics for the next one, one that doesnt limit us players)

^^

Bankz likes this.
  4. nomadstrike

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I keep my fingers crossed that you can finally clean this game from unused things, through which it looks like a huge garbage can. For example Loyalty system.

6. nomadstrike

wel day 2 of event and ques wat my rooster stil lvl1 12 tri ad 20% change and no
    lvl2 rooster so yes big fale event
    rng for event is yust bad verry bad remove rng from events events have a maining that every one must have the outcome not a change to get it

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  7. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

I don't really care too much but, I think the event would be fine if either one of two things were different.

a) remove the ticket you need to make four golden feathers and have it just be 20 leather (I understand you guys are probably doing this in an attempt to combat people exploiting the event and are still figuring out ways to tackle it). This way people can do the dungeon for 8 and farm field mobs if they want more.

or b) keep the ticket and add a 'shard of chicken rank 1 (low/mid/high/sup)' etc, to the bags so if you manage to fail a certain amount of times you're guaranteed the level up. This would also let you curate the rewards a bit easier, so people will complain about rng less too. You are guaranteed a certain reward and if you get lucky you get excess rewards. If not, you still get the reward, just less of them. So everybody would be happy.

Just my two cents anyway .

dangdangv05 and rashbrasil like this.
  8. Revered

Rooster ranking do not drops.

Whether we have a chance to reach the 5th ranking, it's another matters.

9. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

huh? yeah I meant, say you're trying to rank your rank 3 chicken up to rank 4, each bag you exchange for would contain, rank 3 chicken at x% or rank 4 chicken at x% and 1 rank 4 chicken shard (low/mid/high/sup) and you could exchange a rank 3 chicken and x number of rank 4 shards (relative to which bag you opened) to make the rank 4 chicken without RNG. So people would still be guaranteed a certain amount of rank 5 chickens if they participated in the event activities every day.

I see some peoples main issue right now is that, you can only have a certain amount of tries no matter what you do, if you dont get any rank 5 chickens by then, you cant simply farm harder or longer for more tries, that's it, you're done.

dangdangv05, rashbrasil and KaMiguel like this.
  10. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Can you please list the level of the top ROOSTER on the block ? ;D
    Also, for the future please include levels, as I always have new & returning players asking me this ("what is the level for....").
    Thank you ^^

rashbrasil likes this.
  11. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

The problem I see here is that you cap the number of tries a player can have. So if the player does not get the reward because he/she is unlucky, he/she cannot try to get more chances, because number of tries is capped.

If you are concerned that auto farmers then make the acquisition of chances auto farmer proof, put the materials in dungeon.

rashbrasil and Anonyma like this.
  12. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

I understand where you are coming from. But according to players' feedback, some already have rank 4 as of now. Let's see in another week.

KaMiguel likes this.
  13. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Thank you for your reply, I would just like to point out that RNG goes both ways. For every person who gets a pet at less than what the average rate should suggest (e.g less than 10 tries at the 10% average) there would be another who would have gotten the pet at more than 10 tries.

For these unlucky ones, getting more tries would be beneficial.

14. nomadstrike

verry true this rng make it unfare event like this are fun but unfare i like more event that are the same gains for every player

rashbrasil likes this.
  15. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

who is that god of event?
    i have a acc all 3 char do stage 22 but only manage 2x rank3
    n one acc that only can do stage 11 only manage 1x rank 2

the idea that some have rank 4 while feather is limited dont matter if they buy jade from IM or not
    p.s fail 25x on rank1 on that sub acc that can only use purp jade thats 2 day worth effort

rashbrasil likes this.
  16. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

17. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

And that right there is why events are so hard and unfair.
    They fear of people using multiple accounts to gain more rewards than intended by them. I haven't crafted (Yes I'm saying "crafted" because the boxes aren't a true resource item because of their gamble. It's same as crafting) but already know what the deal is.

We'll see what I come up with closer to the end of the event.

18. Revered

GM, is it possible to move Rooster to another account using the Empty Stone and then continue upgrading there?

19. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

As long it is not using glitch or hack to gain unfair advantage, all sub acc of anyone deserve to have a go at any event.
    making a sub acc = effort = money/gold/time expended, they dont just boom n magic free for anyone that have extra char or acc.
    if i dont understand what you meaning wrongly, multiple accounts to gain more rewards,

20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

If you don't think they think about people having multiple accounts when they make these events, you are sadly mistaken. Why do you think NineArts ends his forum contest post with, "anyone using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified"? Same goes for game and which is a reason why alot of rewards have been moved to none tradable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.