Lift the limits (40- is outdated)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crescendo, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

you can get +6 with carats alone.

2. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

So guildwar isn’t about testing the skills about of the warriors in that guild banner? It’s about whoever spends more money is essentially what your saying

3. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

not at all. What I'm saying is, if my guild puts in the time together and builds together, the benefits should be ours to exploit. Again, 60- is not breaking any wild records. But at least you have to work towards it. And with carats its possible.

4. BloodNinja

You guys put time in and built together ?lol what did you build together all you guys did was spend money on a game and went under a guild name that’s not building any sense of community you guys didn’t work for that you just dropped cash on a free game just like you said the benefits of getting items that aren’t accessible to general public is yours to exploit exploitation doesn’t Sound like something that should be in a competitive match

5. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

You're forgetting that we play an RPG i see. +2gems pls
    If my guild grinds Sejul, why not allow bracers?
    If we farmed Al Hata and got the Gauntlet, its op on Risky.
    That's what I mean. There's a lot we omit as a result of this dated 40- trash.

I understand no doubles and no ubers like metas/dragons, but 60- is fair for anyone committed to getting there.

6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

You're not taking into consideration Free-To-Play users who refuse to purchase anything and the GWers already apart of the community who need a new account to use every other month.

7. BloodNinja

You mean anyone committed to spending money? There’s no journey to be accomplished by spending 60-100$ other than the one on the Buy RC page.
    This.

8. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

No its absolutely doable free to play. Dude ive gotten so many rares perm from orichs and so have many others like me.

9. BloodNinja

You took a chance and got lucky not everyone else is going to get a rare

10. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Also, because a bunch of people are sketchy and have to make new accounts all the time shouldnt matter lmao

11. BloodNinja

Because a bunch of people are sketchy and ddos in your honorable gws shouldn’t matter but it’s what killed that activity

12. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

We not discussing ddosing or nerds being banned for being toxic pieces of doodoo.
    We discussing the fairness of 60- in a game that has continuously power crept since the 40- rule was made TEN YEARS AGO.

13. BloodNinja

The -40 is there to regulate that power creep . Making it -60 makes the power creep more apparent if the game is power creeping why would you creep up with it?

14. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

God forbid we should shake the old tree a little. Some of the dead branches might fall off.
    What I'm suggesting is a change, be it 60-, 50-, 90- idc.
    40- is outdated. We never needed an equalizer when ppl had 70s, the rule was only ever used once RR1 took place.
    The way you avoided that stuff was to simply make a dos room like the plebian you were bc u couldnt hang with the juggernauts, or adapt.

15. BloodNinja

Equalizers are always used in games where a paywall is present so that people don’t get a unfair advantage you of all people should understand this if your rules are so correct why haven’t we taken off stat restrictions off of 1v1s and told people to just adapt to avalons and rares? Hang with juggernauts lol just cause I don’t wanna spend 200$ on a dead game I can’t be apart of the elite 5 ppl on this game who are only good cause they have stats,exos,and scrolls that 80% of the population doesn’t have I’m very heartbroken

16. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

lol bats are in the medal shop along with a bunch of rares. Boss mode tops and bottoms with double slots.
    gems get to +6 with carats alone.
    You're confusing the grind with a paywall.
    I'm pro-grind is all.

17. BloodNinja

Is verm sword in medal shop?What about blood dragon YD and black dragon all the exos in medal shop are only their because they are so outdated and weak compared to the newer scrolls and exos that there’s no point in keeping them boxed anymore ,I can’t grind to get any medal shop rare perm unless I get lucky with orichalons therefore it’s a paywall.I can grind every bm in game buy every carat scroll and exo and have 3 million carats but I will never touch abyss bf le perm i grinded but I still don’t have the premium skill items that other players have which means we don’t have an equal advantage which means the game is p2w which means stronger items are locked behind money this is elementary and your failing class my brother

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  18. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I literally said we should omit such ubers. What do they have to do with the outdated 40- rule exactly?

19. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

20. BloodNinja

U can’t omit things people payed for remember ? Now your contradicting yourself you told me that you were upping the stat requirements because of the power creep if the power creep scrolls aren’t included in the status quo what was the point of changing the rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.