Jasmine League

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Alys2, Jan 23, 2016.

1. bangupjob

bangupjob New Member

hello, i can't seem to get away from this game, lmao. would you mind me joining? i just downloaded yesterday

1. In Game Name - goopytoots
    2. Level: gathering chi 1, can be further in a couple hours
    3. Clan & Role - planning on SF nuker
    4. Why would you like to join? - i'd like a group of friendly people to interact with
    5. If you know someone in league who & how - i don't know anyone! the lot of you just seem very friendly :)
    6. How long you've been playing and/or what 1st got you into the game? - i've been playing since acclaim days, when i was 17. Saw an ad on myspace talking about 'martial arts mmo' and i was instantly sold
    7. Share something funny, whether game related or not - long ago i gave a friend a really nice weapon, she didn't know about the durability and ended up just breaking it grinding. was kinda mad at the time, but when we look back on it its pretty funny hehe

Captainpack likes this.
  2. MageMana

MageMana New Member

1. In Game Name: JahaBiMasin
    2. Level: RC 4/ lvl 40
    3. Clan & Role: Heavenly Demon & Warrior
    4. Why would you like to join: Friendly returner to 9D from GC and enjoy pve aspect of the game
    5. If you know someone in league who & how: Not really, was refered by CrimsonRose to apply when looking for a league
    6. How long you've been playing and/or what 1st got you into the game: I played on and off during Game Campus as BiMasin wasn't anyone note worthy
    7. Share something funny, whether game related or not: I'm kinda your avg guy and got a lot of catching up so while I'm playing im gonna give most my free time having fun.

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Grut44

Grut44 New Member

Hello

1- IG name: Yakatapei (phonetically means just hit in french)
    2- level FC7 noob
    3- SF nuker (and i have a sf warrior too, ec9)
    4- To have people to talk with when i grind :) and also share funny stories, activities
    5- I don't know anyone in Jasmine I think, unless i meet old friends from Bardo (?)
    6- Bardo was like X years ago, i've kinda forgotten when exactly. I came back a few months on GC version as well
    7- Something funny... I got flag and rbk by hunting pigs ;) (i find this quite funny). Also once i went to SrS on CS nuker when the dungeon was released, let's say that was tough:) and also went to beast clan on the same nuker, at GB, same, kinda tough.
    At the end i'd say i like challenges on nuker :)

Captainpack likes this.
  4. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

no need to add all that info anymore,Jasmines not add right now! rebuilding in progress for a 6th time. I hope you have fun and gl to you all!

Captainpack likes this.
  5. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

im outa Jamine, so dont ask me

Captainpack likes this.
  6. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

And look at me now I'm A Supper Noob:D

Alys2 likes this.
  7. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i miss this great league as it was!

8. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

Anyone still Playing and watching this thread. im considering returning

Spite and Alys2 like this.
  9. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Come back Noob

10. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

I’m returning too! If y’all remember me! Already started! Dam game gets in the back of your mind all the time! Page 5 on this old thread lol!

11. hoyo77

hoyo77 New Member

I was a member of jasmine back in the day and if yall are still around I would love to join again. my toon was Daedelus HD hybrid. I am on tao server Nebulus...will be grinding another healer soon as well. message or pm me in game.

12. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

no sorry Jasmines has been dead awhile now sorry to say. i hope some old players from Jasmines still here and have fun! see you in game

13. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i'm seeing Jasmines is still around and it came back

i miss the good ol' days

14. Thunderkebab

Thunderkebab New Member

Holy crap, talk about a throwback! Never expected to see people from the open beta still playing (tho seems like most of yall quit by now). And never expected to remember so many names haha, what a nostalgia trip. Cheers to all of yall for the good times back then, if any of you ever read this

Alys2 likes this.
  15. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

you are correct almost no1 from then is here now. im glad you posted though,cheers

16. DitaVonTease

DitaVonTease New Member

Hello everyone - this is Bliss. Not sure if anyone is still around and remembering me. But I made a char SumLuvNun...I hope Jasmines are all well. Hope to see you ingame

17. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

im still here

18. Rokku21

Rokku21 New Member

1. In Game Name - [ S ]asori
    2. Level:RL5 ATM
    3. Clan & Role -BOT WARRIOR
    4. Why would you like to join? -Old Jasmine member. Just came back to play again.
    5. If you know someone in league who & how - I know alot. Just forgot some of their IGN. But I know Peat, Pinay, Bliss, CaptainPack and much more
    6. How long you've been playing and/or what 1st got you into the game? -Been playing since acclaim/GC days. Started with friends and fell in love with it.
    7. Share something funny, whether game related or not - My corgi snores when she's a sleep. Her name is Kyoshi - named after avatar Kyoshi from Aang.

Would love to join Jasmine. Quite lonely doing quests and grinding by myself. Lol

Alys2 likes this.
  19. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

get ahold of Pablos in game! peat,bliss,pinay not play any more, sadly CaptainPack pasted away

20. hoyo77

hoyo77 New Member

Greetings everyone...i was in Many years ago with a tune called Daedelus. I would love to rejoin again. I have sent a couple apps in game. Will keep trying. When i was playing Trevor, Peat, Alys2 and a few others were in the league