"Data in 9Dragons has changed...." error

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by InFeRnOxHeLL, Sep 2, 2021.

1. InFeRnOxHeLL

InFeRnOxHeLL New Member

every few days, especially when there is an update, I try to start 9dragons and I get this error saying "Data in 9Dragons has changed or has failed to update successfully, please install again"
    I tried to reinstall, restart my PC, restart my internet connection, add 9dragons in firewall exceptions, turn off the antivirus and nothing worked. It usually takes some days and gets resolved on its own.
    Also to add to that, when i open the launcher, I get a site certificate notification asking me whether i want to proceed or not and I press yes.

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi InFeRnOxHeLL,

We have noticed this issue occurs when you use the NINEDRAGONS execute file in your 9Dragons folder. Please try using NDLAUNCHER to update your game.

3. InFeRnOxHeLL

InFeRnOxHeLL New Member

I used the NDLAUNCHER and in fact i have just reinstalled the game and opened it through the NDLAUNCHER and still same error

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

For me it helped to copy the entire game folder from second pc.
    Maybe make a copy of 9d folder (when the game works well), keep it at pendrive and paste to pc when the error occurs. Or install the game in a different folder. Or keep two copies of the game on your computer and switch if one of them crashes.