New Dungeon weapons cant refine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axertianus, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

nevermind
    if he has 2k4 crit 1k wd
    definitely never sell anything for real money
    and farm really hard

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

he/she said he never farmed real hard. so however he/she got it...

but if every f2p as good as he/she is why.. not make saphire.. or sea storm.. i am wondering..

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I also just wanna point out.. you seem like a god of farming to me... all that damage and $0... I need your secret...

4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Patience and planning mostly. As an example upgrading to seastorm gives additional damage but the cost/reward isn't great, therefor it's not a priority for me. "Costs" are either my time farming it or spending the resources I have no use for as a trade material.
    There are other details that come in to play but that is not the point of this topic anyway.

Sirme likes this.
  5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Can we all just chill? All I wanted to point out to OP was that you don't need the xtreme weapon to be refinable since he kept komplaining about it. +15 repel does out damage xtreme weapon with 0 gear. But once you have basic relics kl lv3, flag3 etc etc you'll benefit from xtreme until you can afford sap+ weapons. So my point still stands, it's a viable option for new/f2p players. Even tho repel isn't as expensive as before I'd rather use extreme and focus gold on relics/clothes/epi for pve.

Sirme likes this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

I like the fact you point out a few thing that can be proof wrong easily
    1. It’s impossible to have 2k crit damg n 1k wep damg %
    2. The wep is bug right away without knowing the diff between +wep damg n wep damg %

but I do agree that at end point getting fwd to upgrade ss n move up is true but can also be like me using it to make drop ornie wep to farm with a bit of extra drop rate.

as you can see in the photo, 2kcrit damg % and 1280% wep damg.
    Fwd +16 clean vs extreme wep drop ornie
    177k-220k damg vs 196k-254k damg

I agree the new wep is good for newbie n free refine or not don’t really matter

Attached Files:

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

1.) If you read everything.. you would know i am talking about f2p... if you not f2p.. or are like Furia.. then w/e I said does not apply to you and do w/e you want...
    And clearly judging from your gear you are not ftp.. you have endgame item mall white box relics.. and story teller relics.. Most f2p players if not 99% cannot get 2kcrit damage abd 1k weapon %...

2.) I know the difference between both... I pointed pointed out in one of my posts go read fullneo's guide.. if you don't know who that is... here you go... http://forum.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/stats-and-attributes.97/#post-1639

Also the weapon doing more damage than repel on its own would be a bug... and I was talking solely based on weapon stats.. with refine.. and trade.. ( I realised I was talking out of my ass since no proof.. so I posted the math of my point..)

And if you bothered to read 80% of garbage i posted before posting my calculations on it... you would know i said.. if you are not using weapon damage%.

Also just for your fyi... + weapon damage( its actually called weapon attack) is just the xtra raw damage added by refine second option..

only thing that directly affects weapon damage is weapon damage%, max weapon damage %, min weapon damage %...

And your picture does not show ur weapon trade option..., it does not have a +2 scroll... and so many other things.. which would def make it better than xtreme weapon...
    so I don't even see what point you are making..

Funny part is .. you said you have same crit damage.. with or without xtreme weapon... and you come here trying to post a point.. with fwd.. you should.. always have more crit damage... always..

to give you perspective..
    you can have..

max weapon damage%, Physical damage %, damage on crit... , balance, attack rate.., crit , strength.. and other types of damage from weapons trade... you can get up to 6 at same time...

And again as I said in last posts
    .. depending on how you mess up your gear or not... weapon is equivalent to, or more or less like fwd... unless its pvp.. then fwd wins by far...(obviously because buff). If you have certain guardian.. then I guess that becomes irrelevant..

Weapon is BEST on newbie, BEST on f2p players, good players who can't get an ut.. or don't wanna waste it.. If you have good gears.. its an easy skip.. except for alts.. in which case why not.. its free..

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

And I can't see anything on those tiny pictures..

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Bruh, next time you wanna screenshot use the windows snipping tool instead.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  10. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

The easiest way for this thread to not go on for another 4 pages is to just post screenshots of your repel and fwd weapon doing more damage than an extreme weapon

11. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

But my extreme wep does more damage than my repel +15. So now what?

12. Thedarklord87

O ya thanks for the tips, haha

13. Thedarklord87

The thing u trying to say… I really don’t understand… if u saying for F2P this wep is a winning one better than repel n can save 50-60b to get other gear.
    I have a pocket healer using just g3 flag3 blue banner ex n alrdy more damg then repel. It’s not hard to get 300-400% wep damg even with noob build.
    Yes I show u main gear but if u do know every 100% wep damg = massive increase in base wep damg.
    Bug or no good up to you, if u f2p then fwd for you then go ahead. No one forcing u to like this wep or not

14. Thedarklord87

Sorry flag3 blue banner ex lvl3 fire marble n moon ex q3 f3 g3 , this set up cost less than 25b plus this wep easy to mid tier farming

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah.. and clearly English is not your 1st language... or you don't understand English..

I already answered your questions, do or think w/e you want.

Gluck thinking you can can get and gluck thinking you can get 300-400% damage noob build..

noob build or w/e u wanna call it.. someone still lvling and ftp..

you get 40% - 50% from flag, dungeon plates, 30% on blue banner.., dungeon plates... 40%- 52 depending on how much you invest... which you should since dungeon plate=best free relics..., blood sorcerer gear 20-40%, event relic depending on if you were here or not..

Do the math.. I know its easy to claim ****.. I do all the time but stop talking out of your ass..

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yes except.. fire marble was not free... if you farmed your ass out.. and be super lucky you might get.. not everyone has it... so speak for your own circumstances...

gears above are free gears.. as in you can craft them.. no event.. don't need item mall.. w/e else you are getting.. you are dabbling in item mall.. and are not a free to play player.... and I like how you say "this sets cost less than 25 b", you might sell for less but not everyone does.

You don't spend.. yes.. but others do it for you..

And yes if you grind enough to max level you can get better than those... quite easily, or if someone spots you.. you can get more quite easy... and now since splendor branches people are popping left to right you can get more easily.... because paying players are selling paid relics for gold.. cheap..

so don't come here with your ******** talking about free 2 play can get so and so damage option quite easily.. while you are donning a timed event Mostly paid gear.

If you get item mall gear you can do anything easily.. in which case say what you want.. call it what you want, you are not FTP..

And on note of of saving so and so for not using repel... Lmao.. you literally have fire marble.. but can't get a repel.. for free? you need 50-60b for repel??
    Ideal combo for ftp is probably xtreme weapon main hand, repel offhand for skill.. unless you have fwd weapon..

Again I like how you don't understand English.. and or don't read... and just type..

but w/e I answered what you asked, and I am done responding..

18. Thedarklord87

i also done with explaining, your reason with what you talking abt is bullshlt ok?
    you say FWD better yet you whining abt lower tier relic like marble lvl3 thats like 5-6b now vs 60b wep wtf you going on bro?
    wake up your idea stop whining

19. Thedarklord87

no one go for this shlt build anymore, with KL lvl3 being less than 800m now.
    if you want to talk abt final build yes, on your FWD theory it works
    if you want to go back low tier building sorry they cant afford FWD theory.
    If you want to hold on both your final build n low tier build, they just dont match.
    this extreme wep is free for god sake!

20. nguyendaotientu

nguyendaotientu New Member

Assume
    A
    Queen 3 full crit = 92 crit damage
    Fox 3 full crit = 42 crit damage + 6200 damage
    = ~ 3b

B
    Queen 6 clean = 90 crit damage
    Fox 6 clean = 10600 damage
    = ~ 20b

C
    Queen 6 full crit = 132 crit damage
    Fox 6 full crit = 42 crit damage + 10600 damage
    =~30b

A<=>B
    A > B 44 crit damage
    A < B 4400 damage
    A < B 17b

A < C 40 crit damage
    A < C 4400 damage
    A < C 27b

Let forget about B
    So A <-> C
    Is 27b worth
    40 crit
    4400 damage
    ???

It depends on player
    Pvp Yep (crit rate & chikung def...aiming to maximize number)
    Pve No (crit rate is useless, Chikung def and life absorb too)

27b is a huge number for f2p
    Better invest in somewhere else
    Like slot relic ~15b
    OP deco ~25b
    goku ^^^ ( i mean up lvl,6 is perfect ~15b)
    hairpin 25b
    longevity 55b
    zodiac 55b
    icy epi 60b
    all expensive stuff

or cheaper stuff like
    clothe crit opt,bwdb opt ~500 - > 2b each
    orn crit 15% ~6b
    orn hainan lvl 5 ~10b

4400 damage 40 crit = 1 slot jade + bead full crit