Notice Regarding Trade Scams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all!

NineArts here. Please please please make sure you are protecting yourself from trade scams.

In order to properly assist you with any trade scams, you need to do the following.

1. Make your trade agreement with the other character in your in-game chat logs. This means, make sure it's apparent of what is being traded from both sides. Both sides need to be active in this trade agreement.
    2. Take a screenshot of the said trade agreement. (3rd party chat screenshots will not suffice as evidence.)
    3. Immediately send in the said screenshot via support ticket if scammed.

If this can be provided, we can immediately track down and recover your items.

The last thing we want to do is to tell you that we cannot assist you due to insufficient evidence.

ParaKxx and rashikki like this.
  2. TwiztidPenny

TwiztidPenny New Member

I am a trusted seller with good prices on all I sell name Pennywise with some caps in name I have traded cc for gold to hybrid and others server tao ask bout me if need CC re-up Thurs I will keep an eye on thread GM can we make a trade thread less scams if in thread right

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The only way you can protect yourself from scams is if we can see a full trade agreement in-game. Nothing else will help us retrieve your items, gold, or RC. So whatever deal you make on forum or elsewhere, will have to be remade and screenshotted in your in-game chatlog.

4. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

even a better option is youse obs and record your trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.