New Dungeon weapons cant refine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axertianus, Jul 7, 2021.

1. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

i love thise extreme weapons the only ting is tath it would be cool if they hade a nature glow but damage is great even the set bag and bracelet is verry good give you one ather boost
    [​IMG]

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except you forgot to post that the math does not compute.. so it is a bug.. and it is also not godly for f2p.. if you think it is... then...I am sorry.

repel is easy as hell to get nowadays..

here is comparism of actual weapon stat.. not the bugged damage it shows in character window..

Screenshot (1333).png Screenshot (1332).png Screenshot (1331).png Screenshot (1330).png

As you can see new weapon is not supposed to out damage a repel weapon in any way shape or form...
    if it does.. its a bug..

pros for repel..
    repel can have weapon trade, repel can have +1 or +2 scroll... and you can obviously refine for higher..
    Repel glows..
    repel has op skill

Repel was free earlier this year.. so everyone who cared should have had them...

pros of new weapon "free weapon"

it looks cool as heck...(also a demerit since no refine)
    high base minimum damage, damage.. that's it..

so if you are using the new weapon.. use it only cause of the bugged damage... because according to weapon stat.. it should not be higher than repel...

And if you don't have repel in game as a F2P.. you did something wrong... in which case your only choice is to suffer through the new weapon...

new weapon is useless for anyone who has repel... if not for bugged damage.

3. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Could we get some sort of official response on the subject? or at least clarification on how refine damage works if it is working as intended? since people will just continue arguing otherwise.

I tested it out of curiosity myself and a clean, unupgraded extreme life/death weapon does more damage on the stat page and against mobs than a +17 repel weapon with srs ornis.

4. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

:))))))))
    so you saying repel higher damage than new weapon via refine?
    good
    :)))))))))

5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Refine is same as weapon damage increased by x%. At +17 it is somewhere around 440%

6. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

no,refine damage just + damage
    it have nothing to do with weapon damage plus
    since weapon damage plus easy to get via relic
    no 1 buy fly weapon anymore (except upgrate to ss)
    because new weapon
    with marble 3
    flag 3
    goku 5
    flag blue
    moon
    fire earring
    set hg-am
    ~ fly +15 + 1
    ppl keep arguing bcoz they want to sell their flying weapon,
    ez to see,all roar for selling flying weapon
    like the one above u ...lmao
    >60b ,now worthless.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well if you are talking about not the weapon itself, but using relics to boost weapon damage.. new weapon can be better than repel...

But you have to build specifically weapon damage... which imho is a huge nerf... since weapon damage is not greater than crit damage pvp or pve.. weapon damage is however easier to use right now for pvp.. since well we need more Korean relics.

so again repel and flying are better than new weapon... if you are not going weapon damage... roll crit damage and you get better effect... way better.

So people who even think its a contest.. i dunno what to say... considering weapon trade adds alot of damage to weapons too..

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

repel is higher damage at +15, with weapon trade crit damage, crit damage options + w/e crit damage you can get.

unless you are building weapon damage and don't care about actual damage whe hitting mobs... then your stat window will show new weapon having higher like the dude above was showing..

bengie22 likes this.
  9. FuriaAlba

I don't imagine someone having a problem getting 1000% weapon damage with the items currently ingame while also having over 2000% crit damage.

In general the extreme weapons are better than flying white dragon weapons for damage output, not by alot but they are a bit better and if you put the costs in to play then extreme weapons are way in lead cause they are easy to get compared to flying white dragon weapons.

The only thing worth mentioning is that extreme weapons are not that great for healers as they don't give additional buff duration as they don't have refine, of course players can swap weapons to get that additional bonus but in general I would find it quite a hasle on the long run.

In current conditions I'd say players should get flying white dragon weapons if they want/can upgrade to seastorm which is better than the extreme weapons in all fields, of course instead of flying white dragon weapons players can make dark saphire weapons which are a bit better than extreme variants.

bengie22 likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

not gonna say you are wrong but.. xtreme weapon is heavily circumstantial.. you need specific relics.. and even then if you build your character properly.. its useless...

I don't imagine someone having a problem getting 1000% weapon damage with the items currently ingame while also having over 2000% crit damage.

its impossible to have 1000% weapon damage and crit damage 2000%... literally impossible... you have to choose 1.

In general the extreme weapons are better than flying white dragon weapons for damage output, not by alot but they are a bit better and if you put the costs in to play then extreme weapons are way in lead cause they are easy to get compared to flying white dragon weapons.

In general xtreme weapon are not better.. you have to choose 1.. again.. straight up weapon damage or crit damage...
    and crit damage wins...

The only thing worth mentioning is that extreme weapons are not that great for healers as they don't give additional buff duration as they don't have refine, of course players can swap weapons to get that additional bonus but in general I would find it quite a hasle on the long run.

Xtreme weapons are not worth it for anyone.. unless you are too lazy to get repel..., can't afford refine.. or +2 scroll... or can't trade weapon stats...

Only time its worth anything is if you heavily invest in weapon damage increase% option..

In current conditions I'd say players should get flying white dragon weapons if they want/can upgrade to seastorm which is better than the extreme weapons in all fields, of course instead of flying white dragon weapons players can make dark saphire weapons which are a bit better than extreme variants

I would say if you are actually trying to deal damage and not be lazy.. def get flying white dragon weapon...
    its better than the xtreme weapons... and be smart and go crit damage over weapon damage... if you go weapon damage build... you will do less damage than damage on crit build... with any weapon..

Now if you only have a repel ++ weapon at +15, are too broke to refine to +15, or wanna go weapon damage build.. go xtreme weapon.. but it will get you no where... (you will have more damage pvp. thats about it..)

No matter what anyone says.. crit damage% is the best start in the game for damage..

any who says otherwise is lying.. and any who go weapon damage % build will eventually regret it cause you will have to reroll.. soon enough..

Sorry nothing personal... just had to point out a few things..

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

so what you are telling people is to heavily invest on specific items that increase damage in stat window.. and you claim its better than flying weapon nice..

go read full neos guides on stats.. and ask your self, what is better 40k damage and 1000% crit or 35k and 2000crit...

and hope that changes your remark... now non one is saying you can't be a math warrior.. and look for sweet spot that makes having higher crit damage irrelevant.. you can.. but general rule of thumb is.. if you build crit damage like you should... xtreme weapon ****..

if you pvp flying weapons way better.. for obvious reasons but w/e.

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it all depends on your relics... really.. but as a rule of thumb.. repel has more potential... all around..

for 1 the repel skill.. is super op... period..

2 if you weapon trade and did not choose the right weapon trade stats.. your repel will ****.. might as well not have weapons trade..

3) if you are gonna go new weapon.. might as well focus on getting weapon damage% to maximize effect... unless you are relic slot limited.. and choose only specific relics... for damage.. in which case still go all weapon damage sealed beads stat.. and use only relics that give weapon damage % and damage on crit.. to make the best for your bucks..

4.) this only applies for repel.. anything higher than repel is better than xtreme weapon.. no contest..

I will say for me personally.. this weapon is a huge nerf.. compared to using repel...

But as guess as a poor-mans bad budget weapon the weapon is okay... if u aint got a repel.. its def a steal...
    if you have not fixed seal beads.. its a steal too.

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

14. FuriaAlba

I have 2300% crit damage and ~1230% weapon damage. It's far from impossible.

Building stats just to see numbers increase in stat window isn't a good choice, but that is mostly valid if you have YYBS damage.

I have both the flying weapon and extreme cof variant (voh is like 2% better) and the extreme weapon does overall 4-5% more damage on mobs and bosses.

For PVP nobody should care anyway as these weapons aren't the best in their field cause of saphire/seastorm. But they are a decent cheap alternative.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

16. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

i don't have to build anything
    it just came in
    any low-mid tier alr have them
    and they will see the different between repel - fly - extreme weapon with these relic
    marble 3
    goku 5
    flag 3
    blue banner
    moon
    this build focus on crit
    somehow,it increase on weapon damage too : ))))
    and weapon damage increase base damage
    extreme high base damage = glacial weapon

400 weapon damage >>> repel + 20
    some 1 i know,including me test this damage
    guess what, It bigger than repel >40k damage
    those number even bigger than flying weapon ( worth 2 ut btw) : )))
    i test it on mobs,boss too

nobody take weapon damage serious,until now
    because before this update,only top player will notice that

you try so hard to prove repel better than extreme? : )))))
    but sorry,you can only sell your weapon for noobs or top player : )))))

flying weapon is almost useless, and not worth 50-60b or even 15-20b unless you aiming for seastorm, pk.
    Go for a new weapon (extreme one at death valley, obtain through a daily quest at storyteller HF)
    Can't refine, but can higher your damage via weapon damage bonus.
    Here is an example
    fly base 7k
    +17 30k
    new base 11k
    100 wd
    fly = 7+7+30
    new = 11+11
    200 wd 7+14+30
    new 11+11+11
    600 wd +17
    fly ~ 79k
    new ~ 77k
    sap ~ 98k
    seastorm ~ 107k
    1k wd
    fly 17 ~ 107k
    new ~ 122k
    Sap 17 ~135k
    Ss 17 ~ 146k
    glacial = new + ~50k
    marble 3 160
    moon 75
    flag 3 50
    goku 4 90
    earring spring 50
    longevity 200
    yinyang 120
    icy epi 270
    hairpin 130
    necklace crying 60
    flag blue 35
    beadfist 40
    Don't waste money for fly weapons or repel anymore.
    Aim for relic with weapon damage plus
    Will save you a lot of money.

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it is for free players.. which is what I assume they were talking about...

18. Honglemong

Honglemong Member

and btw
    repel cost money
    fly cost money
    but extreme cost key : )))))
    good luck selling your repel and flying weapon for noob,Sirme : )))))

19. FuriaAlba

I spent 0$ so far.

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you are using moons, bead fist, and crying... that is building into it bro.. there are other relics you can use...

And yes if you are not planning on adding a +2 and trying for higher refine on flying or pving, its not worth it...

but yeah instead of talking out of my ass I did the math above..

flying at +18 does more damage for me... that is without a +2 scroll and with weapons trade..

so yeah.. xtreme weapons are xtreme... Really.. but not as xtreme as they could have been..

and are basically for pve purposes.. same as flying give or take..

you can take your own calculator and do the math..

bengie22 likes this.