Foxie(GM) Do Your Job.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, May 28, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Foxie, if you and your team are reading this, I'm calling you guys out once again until this is either resolved or you guys should just completely wipe the game off. So, it seems Papaya has beaten you guys where people are leaving and deciding that it is more sustainable for them to play there due to their Item Mall market place with the price range being cheaper on certain items. Why can't you guys do that too? Why can't you guys come to conclusion and give your players the respect and fairness they asked? Whether it be bugs that needs reworking or updating, that's fine, but anything that deals with TIME and MONEY in game, it needs to be taken accountable in your guys part to make it more fair and more obtainable in the price range that RedFox presents to players. Like I said, I'm throwing my own 2cents laying this major topic in discussion because we all know 3 Servers(RedFox, Papaya, and Dzo) are all in competition. You don't want to lose your players, right? Better step it up, and make sure your rates(craft, refine, drop, gamble boxes) aren't completely garbage, and better make sure those pricing in your Item Mall isn't completely insane as well on certain items(Detach tool, Empty soul, etc). As for the dailies that you guys present, people have said it many times in threads that it is outdated, and it is rather true too. With all that being written, I'm just trying to sum up a conclusion that if RedFox don't do anything about this other than stick to their old ways, then no way you guys will survive. Having two servers that RedFox has set up was already bad news, and if you guys don't or even can't find a way to merge both databases together to sustain population, then it's time to say goodbye. Foxie(GM), if you're butthurt calling me out in game because you or your team can't answer these questions, then let me put it out here on Forums for everyone to put their own opinions about it as well and have a discussion. Understand that we as a community only want to help YOU(RedFox) to do a better job so we can do our part in game to help ourselves to better the game as well.

- FlameDemon

2. Ciucky

Ciucky New Member

I strongly agree with aformentioned post.
    Give us something so that we can return the favour.
    1.Nice events with cool items, not as the last ones - events to make ppl to work togather and not to grind alone like crazy.
    2.Lower the IM prices.
    3.Balance lil bit the pvp.
    4.Add some nice drop from bosses and mobs not just chains of chains to create an item.
    5.Stay close to your players - by helping them they will help you.
    TY in advance.

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

when it comes to rates.. papaya rates will be the same and are the same..

Yes Eu 9d item mall(SHOP) is cheaper.

but when it comes to charging item mall coins, Redfox is superior.. if you spend $500. and most price ranges. But fact is, like you said quality of life stuff like empty soul, detach tool are way cheaper there.. and that can be fixed her, thankfully.

Problem is even with $500 worth of coins, it does go fast since, well item mall prices, but that might or or might not be fixed. I in good faith think it will be adjusted.. as per their competition.. and stay that way...

As for merge/ character transfer, post is removed or I just can't find it now, But GMAhri said they looking into transfers, not merge since merge is complicated and won't work.

the non tradable resources for events make things complicated... and the recent event, the quantity need is high.. but lessons can be learned and adapted..

1.) yeah its a kungfu game, tournaments, gm hunt, boss hunt, hide/seek, player hunt..(player can be designated a demonking buffed, and have other players hunt him, like a survival event.. lol, winner gets epi or loot, or loot, or cc)

3.) there is no real balance in pvp in any server.. its Rock, paper, scissors.. depending on if you know what counter what.

4.) they keep their bosses drop and what drop from them consistent with Korea.. so I don't know if that will happen..

4. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i don't think RedFox will close anytime soon. if they may close it maybe on their 6th year which is about March 2022. 'coz they may have an end of contract.

with that being said, IM prices are insanely high with all those gambling and stuffs. i know they want to make profit but the rates are rigged that's why people are buying from black market.

just my 2 cents

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

If you ask me better leave the sinking ship and dont waste any further money here. Papaya is basically same as RF game content wise (QD coming in 1-2 months too) just with cheaper IM and about 100 times the player base. Yeah it will probably decrease in the next months but it will still be at least 20 times the population even after 3 years I am sure of it, that's especially because of the cheaper item mall and because they only have 1 server. Imho better join now rather than later. I myself like it so far. It's great to have full 50 people active in league chatting and doing stuff together in full parties. It reminds me of the good old days of acclaim.

bengie22 likes this.
  6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

its not basically the same, they are behind in content.

And if redfox does character transfers and stuff, papaya will not have more population.. problem is some people were strongly against transfer or merging, essentially holding others prisoners...

And while they get Qindao, we are getting update here 2.

And about item mall, if some re-evaluation of prices are done, Redfox item mall will be cheaper.. alot cheaper... simple because.. look at their $500 deal.. (I just hope the re-evaluation is done based on not the $500 amount.. but bades on the papaya $75 and $100 amount, cause the average player might never charge $500 in 1 go.

I made an alt there.. a lot of places are filled with afkers..

So only purpose of joining should be, join drop 10k, rule the server.. and hope others don't drop 10k and have a team..

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

papaya also has gambling, which is insanely high, its just their initial prices in the mall itself is.. well attractive

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

What are they behind with? As I said QD is coming in 1-2 months (confirmed by Gms). There is no lack of content after that.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Right now Seastorm weapons / op lv2 Hainan etc already implemented and available only QD missing and coming in few weeks.

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

In fact even Kylin boss in Bamboo Hill is already there​

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah hen you get qindao, we get next parts of updates too, Eu 9d will always be behind on content unless publishers here are inept, which i don't think they are

yeah they have seastorm ingame, but can you actually make them yet?

can you even make Ultimate tablet yet?

if you can, what about the raw weapons? from watching boxes pop pretty sure they are not in yellow box yet.. and can only be farmed..
    can anyone farm Hainan yet?

again having content but not giving fast way to be able to reach them means, the content is gated and not really accessible without at least 1 year++ of farming or no lifing.

Kylin boss, can you kill them yet? is damage to kill them even in game yet?

heck can people even do potala red yet? I don't think so.. with all those kylin weapons..

All i saw they have currently is kylin weapon and kunlun beads.. and banner and flag.. which is hardly enough for anything outside of west and east temple farm.

12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol the game launched 3 days ago you want people running with seastorm and do potala already? That'd be really really retarded. The beauty of that server is exactly that.. thousands of players working together and trying to achieve higher items step by step on a normal pace. At RF you just buy high-end gear from black market within a day you're top 5 lmao.Your argumentation basically is to better have higher Item Mall prices and 3 players in server rather than cheap IM and thousand players just to be 3 months ahead with content? Lol.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I dont really wanna burn ur hopes, but what state do u think RF is??
    There are still some p whl cant do red potala atm, cant farm a UT or Qd and HN so how much more is there here then them??

Might not be the case on tao but there are on yin still ppl who cabt do all, of those things. Who just hit hi5.
    So please share how do u think they can do potala red ot any other things of the content we have?

Unless RF will give a crazy thing they are on the same point as us.

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

People performing bad on this version will perform bad on other version also. Only difference is that they will have some hope to perform better in the short time span of everyone starting with 0 stuff cause of new server but the end result will be same anyway.

When the differences between players start to increase then population will start decreasing also. It's been this way on all servers.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if there are people who can't farm UT, its because they don't want to... That's just the honest truth...
    chi meditation ruins farming gold in Tibet, but there is still cc.. everyone should be able to farm UT in Redfox.. there is really 0 excuse..

Items that I worked my ass off for.. u can get for 50m now.. 20m now.. so I can't sympathize.. And like FuriaAlba said.. they are lost causes...

now if you are talking about Hainan.. llgc and Qindao i can understand.. in which case.. spend some money on game..
    I don't know what game out there people can do all content without spending money...

its either p2p, or pay to do ****.. or like people like to say p2w, or both..

So I don't get the fantasies some people have of a free game.. nothing in the World is free.. not even your free time..

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Funny thing people started bashing the Eu server already.. its some of the same people who say Redfox is dead..

I was lmao... people jump from an established server hoping the other other publisher would be better... and fantasies of no p2w..

not gonna say whether they are better or not, but mistakes will be made, and have already been made.. and server is p2w too.. soo well.. its up to the random players to decide... what's the best use for their bucks..

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

again while their item mall is cheaper for certain items only, charging their cc overall is not.

Not gonna give any misinformation here, Redfox cc is overall cheaper depending on how many you buy. The cc in the EU server only get worth it in correlation to their store if you buy their highest charge price or the $75, otherwise its not worth.. Now is Redfox adjust its instore prices, it would be 200% better.. cause lets face it, the store is like 70% identical to Redfox ingame store.. and Redfox cc is cheaper.. overall.. unless you charge low amounts in which case its not.

And don't pretend like its 1000's of players working together.. I play there too... As far as I see you already dominating the server..... and there are already like 2-3ish people dominating the server.. you being one of them lmao..

there is even worst than here.. you can buy stuff at black market, all you need to to buy yellow box and you get all the good stuff to dominate the game for the average folks.. and gears are relatively expensive for how old the server is.. SUPER expensive..

now at this stage in the EU server there are ways for the less rich player savvy player to trump all the spender with little in game help.. but you gotta be hybrid for it to be most effective.. and you still need some item mall..

Pretty sure after this weekend you might have repel +15, and dark blood +15.. because tender stone 1000% and yellow dragon box..

so Recap... you pretty much own the Eu with what you have now,

still like 3 people at top of server (with the level your crew and you have currently, pretty sure you can farm for darkblood and repel weapons this weekend and you can grief and stop w/e you want from farming potala lmao..),

there is still a black market on EU,

whatever Eu has on Redfox, if Redfox so choose, they can crush Eu..(item mall prices)

Player base is the same, and people will cry and hate at publisher for mistake, some will not be forgiving. For me so far Redfox has a better track record announcing stuff, even the crappy stuff. Creativity.. the w/e master epi that pops out its pretty sick(cool) , but the font sucks.

So at the end of day, its w/e you prefer..

18. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

If RF half cared about the game there would be no competition to begin with and they wouldn't be in this position.
    I dont think it's too late, itd be easy for RF to be the top publisher as people have already spent a lot of time and money here. All they have to do is start making a couple of changes and when the novelty of a fresh start on a new server runs out when people reach the crazy late game grind that they have already done on RFs servers, all lot of players will be back if RF look like they event WANT to support the game again.

The new publisher has had its servers open for a couple of days, of course people wont be doing end game content yet and there will always be people who have to money to fast track themselves. The point is, people are sick of getting hyped up and slapped in the face by RF and their low effort event content with unreasonably high mat requirements vs farm time trade off and lack of community engagement again and again.

I almost wish they hadn't released lvl3 spring relics and instead had a bunch of misc items like sbe, ts9d and mcgs that you could exchange 5 life essence for because the lvl 2 relics dont feel bad to farm and the community wouldn't have been waiting in anticipation just to get punch in the gut.

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

A game that has all content out therenwithout paying for IM is Swords of Legends Online. U buy the game and all it has is skins and mounts in the shop, so u buy to look cool thats all.
    Its not subscription based as well so just saying.
    For ID i agree but QD, HN sure.
    But we are talking here about potala. They have potala and dusk gear, no one is farming potala atm yet.

So here no one is farming potala and barely selling potala set OR am set, so dusk set will be for them a set as well if they want to have something. So how would u suggested the people who are now hi5 in tje RF to get better stuff so that tjey can get to do potala red? Also just drop money in the cash shop, hope on something nice, buy for 35b an HN hairpin?
    Its not like there will be big parties like an older post suggested that u need 7 people on it.

So please share your thoughts with me ablut potala. I dont care about the other content atm. Its all about lower lvl players who didnt want to jump to the other publisher. Now that the market is, crashed how can they do potala, while there is no one left that sells unless they are gonna farm 100b. And lets be honest here, if u are just hitting hi5, farming 100b is not an option

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

skins is paying for item mall, and I checked that game out, its pretty underwhelming.. only game that was worth was blade and soul. But it was still no 9D.