State of game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stely, May 24, 2021.

1. Stely

Stely New Member

Comrade update to have usefull points to spend from their lvling, when?

Lovely-Mischief-Wracked farming is deprorable. Cringe hard, even with 2k+ crit dmg, epi, drop cards, bla bla bla.
    Superior Water ornaments not droppable, but the useless ones are everywhere, you're driving people away from the game.

Golden Castle from Luolan got buffed WITHOUT ANY NEWS ABOUT IT. Why in the hell did you buff that instance? Exp is the same, but it's harder to finish fast because of the mobs stunning/disabling people..... lots of people lvled there fast, and now you make it hard for the rest for no reason, you're driving people away from the game.

Hainman island item drops. 80% of the item drops have 0 value. You literally cannot do anything with them. Some quest ones are good, but make them droppable when you got the quest, other than that they are just time wasting to delete them, we can't even sell them to NPC for a bit of gold, it's pure cringe and it's driving people away from the game.

I moved from Yin to Tao cause i saw there's many people, but that changed in the past month or so. Trying to sell UT/UST/Yellow Jades, is literally cringe hard as there's barely any people intrested in end-game content.

White dragon treasure boxes. Haha.
    Crimson-Blue dragon boxes? Why do you still have irrelevant items in the game? For what reason exactly are they still in the marketplace? Who in god's name is gonna be like "YES I GOT A BLUE BANNER EXCELENCE FROM 75$ WORTH OF BOXES". XD

Cringe. This is what this server has become.
    It's literally just daily quests in qingdao, hainman, and that's it. Maybe a bit of Sealed Bead Excelence/Large farming during drop events in Golden Castle Luolan AND create epi/destruction in black temple.

Non stop AFK life essence farming until 8th of June when event ends and that's it. This is the game. This is literally what the game is. Struggle 5 times more than what people used to go thru a few months ago to lvl up to 250. FOR NO REASON! Buy boxes non stop, and sit with expensive items because nobody needs anything. Do your dailies in Qingdao and Hainman for free 4-500kk every few days and that's it.

Is this it? Is this all you got to show RF team? I've easily spend over 2,000$ in the last month, and there's people who spent the same, or more, and all you do is make the game unplayable. You're forcing us to do daily quests, and not play the game. How do you expect us, spenders, to spend anything, when we are like 5-6 people selling UT for example in hefei/roar for the last few days, and we get 3 pm per day with 40% value offers.

Ya'll gonna pull your finger and give us something to do in the game? Or you're just gonna call it quits while we all go to Papaya?

Just being honest here.

Players, do not reply to this please. I would apreciate a GM or someone from their team to give me/us some insight on Hainman-Qingdao-Golden Castle changes and what's to come. Just wondering if it's still worth AFK-ing all day in this game or nah.

Thanks for reading all this. Have a great day.

rashbrasil and GoodMan123456 like this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this feedback. We are listening; we are keeping our eyes on all of our player’s comments. We are well aware that we are not perfect and believe that the feedback and interest of all users are critical to improving the game. Here is a thread about Golden Castle dungeon that has our official response. https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/tons-of-debuffs-in-llgc.52780/

3. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

I really like this game, but hate the company. Their greed has led to this.

4. Stely

Stely New Member

Could you keep it short? There's like 5 pages of 2,000 words each comment on what is going on. Nothing however about when it ends, and why it's active at the moment.
    Also GCLL is just one of the issues adressed.

What about Hainman? What about Qingdao's Tower dungeon? What about a better raw-gold farming method rather that farming CCD.
    AND LASTLY.... why not make a suggestion thread on discord, and have a chat with me and other people. Let's adress issues, and let's make it worth buying stuff, and farming stuff.
    Let's get rid of the useless stuff, and communicate with us, let us know what is going to happen....
    Just make the game playable for everybody.... there's so many maps taht could be revamped.. so many fun things....

P.S not being able to play warrior, is really sad. like. really really sad.

rashbrasil and GoodMan123456 like this.
  5. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Yes, bro. I agree with you. They have lvl 10 enhancement stone as one of the rewards for opening boss, like really? And Dragon banners like you've mentioned, those drop in LLGC...lol. I don't know why they add those trash in the boxes. If we are spending real money for the boxes, we should be getting items that at least have some value and items that we can use. Banners have 0 value with all the relics out, unless someone is a noob and a new player.

And yes, I miss playing warrior too. I have been a warrior playing guy since acclaim. Even though they were weak against CK and all, I just loved warrior. I also wanna be able to play warrior again man.

6. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Problem is there is really nothing worth doing outside events. Drop rates are so dismal.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

just as an fyi.. I dunno if you are new or not.. but almost every item in item mall and boxes drops or can be crafted in game....

Are all items in boxes worth it? depends on who you ask.. me for example.. blood stained blueprints are item mall only.. and are useless to me.. since I can get the materials it gives easily in game Potala.. but is it use full for others.. yes it is..

And banner are still usefull, contrary to what you wanna believe...

blue especially... and most of the other banners.. will most people wanna use them.. no..

You should give a feasible suggestion for changing boxes rather than just complain... enhancement stones are useful as well.. just fyi.. you just have to spend a fortune.. to get result you want..

Do I believe all items should be in boxes.. no.. but none of those items are useless...

since. I asked you to make suggestions rather than over assumptions..

imho

They might wanna increase rates of some items, or late game items, or modify boxes each month or 2 weeks in certain items having higher chances..

or rotate box content regularly filtering and re-adding some objects used to get material for crafting..

renatokpz likes this.
  8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Yes, that's a good suggestion.

To be honest, I have been very reluctant in adding cc to try my luck in the boxes.. But I guess I will wait few more days to see what is going on.
    Hoping for good memorial day sales just like last year or perhaps a rework on blue/white boxes. I will give it one more chance I think.

Otherwise, the 26th of May is close...

9. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Yes, most of the items can be crafted, but in order to succeed with decent amount of tries, you need to buy MCG, Create guardian etc, for which you need to spend CC. Item mall is involved one way or another.

As for suggestions, mine are not anything new compared to what other players have been making over the years, so I don't want to be redundant.