Event: Spring 2021 (Last Updated 5/13/21)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Apr 20, 2021.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

easily more than $300. Atleast $450. I have been crafting llgc mirror shards with 7% rate and i know how many tries it takes.

dankiel91 likes this.
  2. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

$15 per try

dankiel91 likes this.
  3. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Not sure why the event relics couldn't be 100 life essence at 6% chance with the ability to use mcgs OR 10 life essence at 6% chance with no mcgs.
    There is no reason to make it such a high rate and reveal it half way through the event. Even from a business perspective, way more people will spend $45 to get the relics over the handful of people that will spend $450+ and your community would've been way happier.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    BirdbrainX and ozzy1920 like this.
  4. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

that fire necklace is that suppose to have just 3,5k dmg more than the lvl 2?if so whats the point wastin $ to get it?make that sh1t 90% dmg on crit at least since the crit def one is double in stats as the lvl 2...thx

dankiel91 likes this.
  5. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

HAHAHAAHAH!!!!! Everyone is whining and crying about the update, but still none of you will quit the game, and will somehow still pay $$ or buy the relics from others who crafted it with crazy amounts of game gold....lol. Get out while you still can. Quit this game.

Boycott RF, Boycott 9D awaken.

6. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

nah after the time and money invested here why shud i leave or boycot?to go over some new server that will do the exact same thing?to play 2 years or 3 gettin where im here?no its not perfect and that was a suggestion with the relic i for one am here till the ship sinks,yall do what u want

Perfection and KaMiguel like this.
  7. baocanhsat

baocanhsat New Member

Is there a slight chance for a completely new player like me to play and catch up? Been looking for stuff to play until the pandemic is over, but after reading the comments it seems like it is just not worth it...

dankiel91 likes this.
  8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Almlst no game is worth playing till pandemic is over. A lot of games and mainly mmo s are build to play for a long time

9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

there is def. a chance to catch up just need to join the right hero band, lvl to 245 atleat and buy the right items..

10. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Let's look at it this way: there was a part of event for players and there is a part for RF.
    Personally, I am happy with "Beacon Fire" set and I will definitely not buy Life Essences from IM.

As it is a set - 300 life essences for a one try is way too much imo.

On the other hand, is RF doing the right thing with such a impossible requirements? It seems not, as evidenced by the four stands in Hefei (Yin) at the moment.

P.S
    By the way GM, it would be nice to know if we need to have a complete set for a set options or not.

11. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone,

We have decided to extend the event for an additional 2 weeks so that everyone has more time to farm and participate in the event. The new end date will be June 8, and the in-game Event notice will be updated during May 25th's maintenance.

rosdra likes this.
  12. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Even with 2 more weeks and 3x every week its impossible to farm even one relic working 8hrs a day. Need 32,000 pots and 24000 seeds. Please give free players a chance to craft this relic.

13. anomyc88

anomyc88 New Member

why not reducing the materials required instead? I don't want a longer event, its only make us fatigue, I prefer a shorter event, so please end the event at 25th May and change the required materials of Level 3 relics to 30 Life Essence per try.

ozzy1920 likes this.
  14. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Yes, change the material required or atleast allow mcg.

anomyc88 likes this.
  15. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

thanks GM for more 2 week event .
    i guess 6% still lower chance for craft for 100 item level 3 its hard. normal Player can t farm its.
    dont forgot fix energy pet recovery and collect item more fast^^
    Thanks for attetion

16. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

this is very Good Option pls Think about

anomyc88 likes this.