Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well, can't argue or point fact with this kind of logic.

I guess there is such a thing as a unique 9 dragons, after Acclaim, they are all not just copy/paste.. with fake selling points..

and of course there is no correlation between past and present, the present just "existed itself into existence and continued to propagate sin influence".
    Lets just agree to disagree I suppose.

But like I said, I hope all pans well for you and GM's say its a bug.. and fix ASAP, have a great day to you Sir.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Did it occur to you that the player base would like to be informed of such major changes?

The patch notes for Patch 247 included inconsequential such as alterations to the world map, but did not include effects that affects the actual gameplay of the player base such as this. Were your team not aware that these changes took place, thus did not include it into the patch notes, or were your team aware of these changes, but decided it was not necessary to inform us?

Anonyma, Gamwsas and Cytrix like this.
  3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

They knew, cuz if you remember Ahri was quick and fast to say that it was not a bug, that it was always supposed to be that way. Argued not only with me but others that posted vids about being 1 shotted.

So they knew and just said F the players and moved forward! Just shows how they care, feel and think of the player base.

Cytrix likes this.
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

It's obvious it's not Korean versions. Are the features in the game based on Korea? Yes they are. Do the players decide? No, the publisher does.

Independent of the update impacting me or not I mentioned that the "new" behavior of the mobs is the same as in Korea therefor it is highly possible that the response will be "it is meant to be this way" in which case you would need to provide a solid reason/description to change it back. It is hard for players to do the dungeon now is not a solid reason unless backup by some analysis. If you are willing to do such an analysis is up to you or others impacted by this to decide.

Nontheless if there will be a response from the development team you can continue based on that.

5. FuriaAlba

The mention I did in reference to acclaim and gamersfirst is because there was a similar issue there. The publisher does not matter in the discussion but the game development company does because it is the same company then and now and there is the same behavior at hand.

Agreed that such changes need to be documented in the patch notes. I mentioned this also in a previous topic about a different issue. It is good practice to document changes in patch notes to avoid confusion.

6. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Indy and current developer are not the same company as far as I know

7. KProphetK

Features like you said "based' on Kr is true but not fully the same, so there goes an issue right there. 2ndCan make something "meant to be" if we dont have "EXACTLY" as the Kr has/have. 3rdIf said issue prevents players from doing/completing anything and players report it as an issue - That is what ever analysis that needs to be done (reporting anything as an issue and said issue can be reproduced by players (other than those such as yourself that it DOES NOT AFFECT, caps only to say your not included or others like you are not affected), is enough to change, fix or look in to.

This reminds me of when KK took over the Icy Bosses cuz of certain countries trying to control them. GC took my advice and moved said items off the Icy Bosses and made them available from mobs. It was on the Icy Bosses in Kr, but changed here to work for our game.

There is no need for others to do do anything, it was made as a topic and therefore that is enough.

8. FuriaAlba

9. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

while they are saying:
    "Joongwon Games first started as Indy21 which was established on the year of 2005, martial arts MMORPG contents and developed Nine Dragons. "

They also say there: "To become a better contents developer and publisher Joonwon Games was formed and Nine Dragons was acquired".

Anyway.

10. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

If you want to make this version same as KR version, then make it full like KR version, not half-@ssed. KR version probably has tools and abilities to deal with these debuffs and extra damages.

KProphetK likes this.
  11. KProphetK

Anyone been back in LLGC to see if its the same as b4 or is it still debuffing and Para/Stunning like a mofo?

12. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

I've tried 1h ago.
    While it does seem tuned town a bit since yesterday(less iw for example), it still happens alot. stayed 2 minutes and i was stunned or asleep for atleast 1 minute

13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for patiently waiting for my response. We received confirmation that monsters in Golden Castle dungeon were supposed to have debuff abilities with the revamp of Golden Castle dungeon in Patch 181. But, it did not apply then for whatever reasons. Your feedback has been pivotal to bringing 9Dragons to where it stands now. However, there would be times when miscommunication or misjudgment in the development process caused disappointment for users with some of the updates. We will work further to reach you with better communication.

upload_2021-5-13_13-37-4.png

Anonyma likes this.
  14. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Are you saying that for the last 66 patches this has been looked over? How is this fair to anyone going forward as people were able to farm on bugged version untill now.(This patch has been applied in 2019).

This is what i could find about the patch from the patch notes for 181-183:

"Hello, Dragons,

The servers will undergo maintenance and server update on Tuesday (11/26) starting at 18:00 server time. The downtime will be approximately 4-6 hours.

Reason:

• Routine server checks
    • Halloween event will end. You can find full event details here.
    • Golden Castle dungeon will be renewed.
      • Purple and Green Golden Castle have been re-opened. The difficulty level of the Red Golden Castle has enhanced.
      • Golden Castle passes can be purchased at the Recluse Master, The Nameless Wanderer in Loulan.
      • The item drop table of the Golden Castle has been updated with new materials.
      • Martial Arts Maniac, Seo Moondo will drop Golden Heavenly Mirror -Mirror- and Golden Castle Golden Touch will drop Golden Heavenly Mirror -Sky- Epithet.
      • The Ancient Relic of Loulan Box no longer drop at 100% chance and the item content has been updated as follow:
        • Tender Stone of Nine Divines
        • Flag of Chaos Box
        • Dragon Banner Box (Excellence)
        • Blood Sorcerer Box
        • Blood Sorcerer Weapon Box
        • Ancient Costume Box
        • Bead of Frost
        • Magical Kunlun Clothing
        • Magical Kunlun Silk Belt
        • Dragon Blood
        • Dragon Scale(s)
        • Dragon's Tear(s)
        • Golden Fragment (Excellence)
        • Relic of the Clan
        • Four Guardians Costume Exchange Coupon
        • Four Guardians Costume Box (M, 30Days)
        • Four Guardians Costume Box (F, 30Days)

• Heavenly Mirror Box will spawn in the last room after completing the Golden Castle (Red).
      • Bead Plate of the Golden Castle, Golden Heavenly Mirror, and Epithets have been added to the Chief of Beiwei Village, Hyun Cheon, and Chief of Beiliang Village, Jwa Cheon Jin resource list.
      • Bead Plate Heavenly Fist, Heavenly Mirror Shards, Seal of Corrupted Souls, and Raw White Dragon has been added to the Chief of Beiliang Village, Jwa Cheon Jin create list.

• Flying White Dragon weapon has been added to Dongcheon, Swowang resource list in Kunlun.
    • Thanksgiving Event will begin. You can find full event details here.
    • Hero Band and Master & Disciple list will be reset.
    • Marketplace: Illusive Branch content has been updated. You can find the full details here.
    • Infinite Dungeon ranking will be reset, and points will be distributed to the top 50.

We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features will be added after the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during the maintenance."

Those debuffs are not mentioned at all.

How about just add to the latest patch notes: "Ohh and by the way we turned debuffs on that we ignored since 2019 in llgc" .

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Do u think we should have some different gear or options to get more cc related resist in the last time since that update coz its aint easy now xd

16. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Is it too far gone at this point, to implement this fix? If it were a couple weeks or months ok, but it's been quite a long time now.
    I don't think the community had any issues with how it was functioning prior to the fix and this will mostly impact newer or averagely geared players while everyone else has been able to farm it for ages.

17. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Please stop using this excuse that its not a bug. If its released unintentionally after 64 patches its a bug. Im a software developer ffs.

18. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Does Golden Shell missing/glitching, Genji glitching, Golden touch missing/disappearing also a feature in 9d KR?

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I wished they mentioned before for sure, but i think it makes the game more interesting.
    I mean a warrior which is now labeled as a tank is now needed more for things. Ck cant always have a shield a healer might be getting 30k IW and have not enough VE to help around, same goes for the other classes.
    Assuming u have fwd + 2 hainan relics + event relic lv2 u have around 53k VE. 30k IW on it enough VE leech might be doable yes, but having a warrior there to get all the attention of the mobs so others csn do damage.

Aint that what ppk have been asking for?? More party related things or make warrior more relevant. Warrior = tank most say so. So now u got that purpose back.
    Might have been nice that it would have been mentioned yes, but instead of crying change it back, u can also just adept to it.
    It is still an rpg ppl. This game aint for solo things and now 1 dungeon magically triggered some debuffs andc1 class can make a come back.
    Solo farming in field u can always do, butnit is boring af to do dungeons as well solo.

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Yeah but you forgetting that people have been enriching themselfs and getting OP stuff with bugged dungeon for months at this point. Big hit to the face for other people that didnt manage to get the stuff yet when dungeon was easy. But what do I care I can just sit back, relax and watch the ship sink.

Sedolh likes this.