Please fix 1 hit PvP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, May 6, 2021.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

RF need to fix PvP. Everything is 1-hit KO. Im not talking about the comrade patch. Even before that difference between an average geared person and OP person is too high. People are 1-hit kiling everything with major pen in safe zones. Even after ganging with major pen u cant even touch them. Please fix the stat system so an average players can atleast defend himself enough to run or get away.

2. FirePants

FirePants New Member

This is an serious problem but of course it is not seen as one because you can grind or buy your way to those op items. I'm guessing that is RF plan behind all of this.
    Level, role, knowledge, skill level all are useless if you don't have the $$ to buy the gear/relics/items.
    Money or a few years of your life to farm for the items (while being killed left and right by those with op gear of course).
    The fact is that there is no real pvp in this game anymore. One hit and you are dead that doesn't count as pvp but of course people are free to say and think what they want so, many will disagree :)

KaMiguel, Floricel and ozzy1920 like this.
  3. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Max out pvp def n pvp def (c)
    Pump as much critical defense as you can.

Or you can be like @Cytrix best pvper in Yin.
    His Art of the End+Task Slayer skill aka Force Relog.
    It 100% guaranteed you to never die:cool:

4. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Bro PvP is and always been trash in this game. As you know you gotta spend $$ to get best gears and relics, that way you MIGHT just not get 1 shot, but no guarantee.

anyone who played in acclaim will remember how OP ck role was, and tthen there was no such thing as ck defense relics or items. So nukers and ck hybrids would use def trinket and other def relics and they could literally fight melee even without their shields. I know the game has come a long way since then, but it still remains to be trash in PvP.

i was just thinking yesterday, what is the point of these silly safe zones? Like if someone kills me and gets major pen? Then what? Can those silly guards do anything? Lol not even close. Not to mention those guards but out and disappear after a while. Like you said, major pen is also a joke, it does not effect the geared players at all.

major pen should be at least like that one debuff we used to get for attacking a boss below 12 levels. Like not being able to attack, med or use any kung fu at all. And maybe add other things like 90% ew and iw and 95% def, ck def and all type of stats reduced. That is a true penalty. Give that for 3 hours, they will think twice about pking in safe zone.

but i can guarantee this will never happen.

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

You dont need $$ to make you tough in game. Just fucos on farming. You can get rare items or gear for PvP in a month. Lol.. BTW you must learn also your skill if you go pvp lol ...

Tao server :

UcntHandleMe

6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Ever just spend a whole month looking for one hat

7. FirePants

FirePants New Member

What ? Are you sure you are talking about the same game ?
    What kind of rare items/gear can you get only by farming ? I know you can get ALL the items in game by farming but how would you out damage everyone or how would you stay alive for let's say 2 hits ? Or how would you survive in HN/Qingdao ?
    Even by spending regularly a small amount (let's say 10$) you will still die in 1 (one) hit!

8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U dont need to listen to him he got banned for selling items for real money. And then probably used that money to buy cc so he could get boxes again and sell those items again and meanwhile he farms for the higher end stuff like ll gc epi or materials for the comrades. Pretty sure he is not farming a whole lot

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It's not possible to fix 1 hit PVP. Since latest updates you can reach 3300%++ crit dmg. Even with OP Pack and witch pet you can maybe reach 2k9 crit def at most. Means you'll even die with OP pack and full def focus (removing all your dmg :(( ) and still will die 2-3 hit by nuker. Not to mention the YYBS fiasco. Now all ppl with rich daddies running arround with lvl 999 comerade lmao.

10. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

GM pls fix pet energy recovery im use pill Rank 4 Lost Soul Pouch. max recovery is is 74% pet Rank 5. please fix its. you can changer color item event or make pet collect more fast and pet need collect big distance thanks i back later more things

Tochyro and ozzy1920 like this.
  11. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

How can you even relog if its over in one hit.

12. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

that guy is an idiot, taking over every post and starting flame war with the other guy.

13. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

you are an imbecile.

14. PewPewMeDIe

Relog before you can get hit. @Cytrix done it many time.:rolleyes:

15. PewPewMeDIe

Flamimg? If I was I would of been warned or been reprimanded. And so far I haven't so your are wrong. Why you so mad?

16. Tochyro

Tochyro New Member

There should be anti PK buffs on all maps. this would solve the problem, so the potential players decide whether or not they want PK.
    this would also prevent the maps from becoming empty.
    many complain about tibet, but it is the best and most crowded map in the game. while the maps with PK are empty. Hainan was an entire map for anyone to play. the same is true for the yin server which is practically empty. it's time to think about strategies better.

17. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

I think PvP should be only restricted to Bloody Plains.

KaMiguel and Tochyro like this.
  18. Tochyro

Tochyro New Member

This insistence on bringing pvp to the server that was the PVE option is killing the server. whole empty maps.
    Does maintenance do not cost money.
    And all for free. Because if it has been spent on maintenance, then empty maps say that we are right.
    Especially because if many of the players who claim to love PVP are not on the YIN server.

19. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Pvp system in game is fine. Just need balance. More skill and party based than gear. Currently one OP char can take down a whole army of average geared persons. Just need 1 hit each. This needs to be fixed so atleast players have a fight chance.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2021
  20. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

this pvp is crap dont get me rong mellee to mellee is mostly fine but ck to mellee **** big time they never get it ok no matter wath ck always win tath way pk must be disable on all maps exept bp

GoodMan123456 likes this.