Thank You RF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evilone, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilone

Evilone Member

I would like to take this opportunity to thank RF for making pvp brain dead. At current aspect of the game it does not matter what your gear is. All that matters in pvp is stacking elemental dmg from komrades. In doing so and applying some % elemental dmg (YYBS) options on your relics, you will be able to hit over 400 k dmg in pvp. This make things very interesting and I bet everybody is happy to see that their work to gear up is now reduced to recruiting and leveling guardians so that your elemental dmg is 200 k + .
    Very nice ! Keep up the good work. I will ask what is next ? Naked chars with item mall kill command on all map? Why not? I mean all you have to do now is buy item mall, level komrades and 1 hit everybody.
    I love you guys with all my tiny black soul!

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Can u show and explain?

3. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Thanks for sharing. You just exposed Destruction's secret YYBS dmg build that he so secretly claims he's a god with. Lol. GutChop to you!

4. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

I take it you all are some really dumb people due to lack of knowing,understanding and acceptance !!!!YYbs was always good in pvp but it took 3rd place to crt rate and crt dmg builds back in games campus due to a lack of future content which we have now....

5. Evilone

Evilone Member

Someone is really mad:) YYBS was not viable before cause you could make a lot more rezist than dmg. Anyways :) Relax bro, share love and peace. :))

6. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

All you spenders are haters alike you just sad when change comes,we know you can afford it with deep pocket ShameDemon the guy who is known for Rmt,you act like a hooker who finds it hard to sell your body give it a rest bro Evilone stop cry on forum and be evil,dont hate us VNs

7. Evilone

Evilone Member

Who hates you? The pigeon is out of the box and you guys are upset? Did the bobo hurt? Have a candy and smile :D

8. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

Hahaha why i mad for ?? 9d nothing mad for me i hit mob not people to toxic for me like not good this publisher to many drama

9. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

What pigeon out lol yybs? It was from long ago i am supprise i see it use now over crt rate,i not mad,i just say it old that not me me mad

10. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

It good see younger guy and girl fight pvp it good very nice,entertainment....just not normal bp so dead now need nice fight time bp all day was good old day gc server

11. VandalSavage

VandalSavage New Member

But evilone i think u mad many money miniman,pocket can make you better! let play bro $$ vs mob drop

12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well maybe it wasn't the wisest thing to post this one in forum was it? Good bye pvp. I know a certain group of yin that will now run to their daddies to get 20k pocket money so they can invest in comerade lvl ups. Great fvcking job RF. PVP officially died.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

This is just plain idiocy. I'm done with this server. Probably gonna move to EU server. But not before I made sure I emptied the pockets of the people mentioned =)

14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I see a bright future for this server. All naked p2w players running arround with comerades and 1 shotting people. Amazing. EU here we come.

15. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Why do you keep on lying! Makin this relationship goes sour. You said a few months ago that you were gonna quit but came running back into my embrace:oops:

16. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

How is it goodbye pvp? Once you found out about it didn't you try to go get that pet vivid plate? And that certain group doesn't need to ask thier daddy for that 20k they are hard farmer unlike someone who actually use their cha-ching to get what they need ingame:rolleyes:.

Attached Files:

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

see you there!

Cytrix likes this.
  18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Read again, I said I'm not going before I emptied their rich daddies pocket money hence I been looking for the vivid. We will be gone after that my man. Have fun pking yourselfs. Yin died the moment ebola got banned and rats like melo and meo switched sides and went kizzing azz to the stronger league. Some people dont think 2 steps ahead. I was offered RagnaroS blackside Char by rhea long ago for free when having char slots was the sh!t, did I kiss azz? I kindly declined the offer and sticked to my no slot white char. I put balance and saving the server before saving my own azz.I been trying to revive a dead horse for months now by building a strong league despite the odds being massively against us. And just as we started to get somewhere now this YYBS retardness comes up. I'm sick of trying to revive a dead horse. This time I will let yin die for good i'm sure you'll have fun making alt chars so you can pk your leage mates in future lmao. Peace you won't see no further post from my side, @Ozbud cya in EU mate.

19. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Is funny how people believe in everything that the others say.
    Did you try that famous (not confirmed) build of YYBS? I know by a matter of fact that people in Yin having a few k of YYBS damage and so far, nothing changed.
    You are giving up before testing things out. You, as you mentioned, are building your league members and now just because someone says that YYBS is the broken PvP, you give up? That makes no sense if you want to emphasize all your work towards that. And, to be honest, you are doing a good job (not being toxic or sarcastic). I would like to keep this, but I guess your decision is already made.

Anyway, giving up is always easy.

Revered, PewPewMeDIe and Perfection like this.
  20. Floricel

Floricel Member

I think it's just one reason to give up, a side effect of white side fatigue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.