Inactive IGNS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sazrei, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Sazrei

Sazrei New Member

I think if someone has been inactive for an x amount of time, their name should be changed to something default like "Namechange1" or something and add a Name Change to the Comeback package they'd receive for passing that x amount of time. There's probably a plethora of names collecting virtual dust because a player hasn't touched the game in over 6 months. I know I'm not the only person that's had to feel the pain of thinking of a fire name you know you've never seen and finding out it's actually TAKEN.

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Nah... just be original

3. Sazrei

Sazrei New Member

Ik ur prolly tryna be funny or sum but that response is weak asl. Like I woulda been better off not getting a single reply than have to read something from this clear cut cornball

4. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

you alright?

5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

no, I just feel like names should be first come first serve and the alphabet is flexible enough to make another comfortable pseudo name with some thought. But your entitled to your opinion, in other mmo’s your character name and account username are different allowing people to have the same IGN. so what your saying isn’t unheard of, games just made a concept around having to do this but this is RF where we sell 1-3 letter names for top dollar.

Sorry if I offended you, I just don’t agree with your suggestion. I even accidentally stole a name from a popular player early RedFox only to have him return and hunt me down... eh sorta regretting I spoke at all... maybe I’m bias.

6. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

rf is such a small game that a lot of igns people have would have been taken years ago especially in bigger mmos, you'll find another fire name not taken especially from OGP players who've never transferred data

my current ign is corny as sht but it wasnt ever taken.

7. Sazrei

Sazrei New Member

Nah dats fair I feel u

8. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

power to the people

as long as you've got money baby

9. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Naw fam

10. Playing2016RF

Playing2016RF New Member

Sorry but "Namechange1" is taken. Someone was given that name when I discovered Any IGN Exploit and everyone was getting 1-3 letter IGNs

11. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

lol when I logged in a few months ago some bish was begging for mine saying it was a waste

i dont think ive played a game to this day where ppl are as horny as this community for usernames

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

i think we should talk how much the name of yusuke is worth. <3

13. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Even if the game had 500 inactive accounts on the Red Fox server, there are like a million possible names you can use. And even if the ONE you want is taken, who cares? Who you tryna impress with a name. Long as there ain't numbers in that **** you're good

HumoLoco likes this.