IN GAME TRADE OR CONTRACT SYSTEM WITH PLAYER TO PLAYER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXxXENxXx, Apr 5, 2021.

1. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

Hello,
    this is kinda disheartening, recently got SCAMMED by a player (NOT GONNA MENTION THE NAME AS I HAVE NO PROOF). and not posting this to get the item back. This will be a long story, if not in the mood run the other way! XD. So this was a verbal contract between me and the Scammer long before. We used to camp Kylin in Kulun. As it should be, if we get any drop we are supposed to share 50/50. correct me if um wrong? XD. But the scammer wanted to have the dark Kylin on himself if it drops and I didn't see it in a complicated way as he said 2nd time if it drops it's mine. But I said if the mats are nontradable then I can have it when I need it during event time. so days went by I camped Kylin in KL and called him when I saw the Kylin online. Some time we succeded sometimes we didn't. As we all know EC is a pain in the *** ,as they r way too strong! XD( no offense). luckily we got a Dark Kylin one day and as per agreement he used it on him. I supplied mats for crafting and he did the crafting for me. months went by like this. now the 5th year was here I managed a significant amount of mats on the 1st day and was excited to craft some relics. i knocked him on discord he said he will be here soon. So I waited. when he was online I asked him if he is on the new prem as we all know it has a 15% extra craft rate. but he was on the old prem and was unable to use the new one for 5 days. So I told him to pass me the Kylin, ill use the new perm for 7 days then he can have it back. after 7 days. now he starts twitching and went offline from 9d messenger even though he was online. he shifted character and knocked me on that (didn't use the main character or the one he had Kylin on). after 10 min he replied he was sending a ticket to RF about the transfer and be sure I don't scam him. um like what! okay! after that I got furious and told him I trusted him but he can't trust me? (didn't use any harsh words or anything, long story short he deleted me from the friend list both in 9 dragons and discord)

after all this, I sent a ticket to RF about the situation, and after few days they replied they were unable to help me in this situation as I don't have any SS of the contract or proof. I don't blame them. I have no hard feelings for them about this.

So the point of all this is, where is the ingame contract system? or should we just ask the player to write things down in the chat, so that i can take a SS of that. isn't that a bit weird? XD

this post is just to warn players about the situation so that no one faces the same thing as i did. cheers

MarjonD and Rashbrazil like this.
  2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

it is just a matter of having to trust someone i think.
    i dont think there will be a contract system(and tbh i dont see why there would be.)

uhm yeah i believe that RF said once before or i heared stories that they mentioned this.
    If it is not said in the in game chat(then they can check) and if u have snap shots from it they can act on it.

Besides that sorry for your lose or perhaps nice for u that got a kylin pet now.
    (im kinda confused if he transferred it or not, i kinda read it that he still has it, if he still has it in dont understand why he would send a ticket for that matter)

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  3. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

He has it still. According to him He sent a ticket to RF to make sure if he passes the kylin to me , I don't scam him.

4. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i did send a ticket kinda' like this before. the Support said was like "if you have an SS of conversation on the game of your agreement the item that was lend/borrowed will be return to you and the player who "scammed" you would be punished(i guess?)".

i hope it helps.

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Sounds like u made an agreement thays is based on trust and he was using u more for his own goals and is now afraid to lose his pet and doesnt really want to help u coz he got what he wanted?

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

To be honest i dont really want to explain myself as i think this dont need a brain to think who the kylin belong too?
    First thing i will like to verify is the word u used SCAM, if you have no proof i dont think you are in the right to use such word.

We say to camp together but i also say if kylin drop i get it first then 2nd one will belong to you, you n me know i work alot n i dont have time to camp but you also know my damg is way more than you. You contributed by camping while i contribute by damg-ing but in the agreement we say first kylin i take but during any time u need craft i can help you, later i will go into the bits of why i didnt lent you kylin when i did say i will if its not tradeable. The money i spend in this game is more than 5 kylin worth, i have no need to scam you.
    Here go the actual story, one day you saw kylin n discord me to get online to kill it. We didnt agree on who drop belong to.
    we kill it 3x in total.
    first time i kill but luck no good lousy drop, 2nd time you say you having good luck row let you kill, i relog n give it to you, 3rd n last time i kill it n i got kylin. Its under my name drop n kill, you didnt even relog. back to the first agreement first kylin drop mine n next yours.

now i go into why i didnt lent you. my old perm will expire in 5days. you cant wait 5day for me to pop new perm n need me to take out kylin to lent u 5day? who scamming who now?
    btw i send ticket to GM to do 2 thing, first is i lent you but if u scam me do i get protected, 2nd is to remove my old perm which they did.
    After i tell you i need to do this u get paranoid n start saying nasty thing to me. for god sake this event mat is tradeable n u stil want me to take out kylin is even weirder, you might have got me if its a non tradeable event but too bad i am abit more alert this time round

7. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Ok this is new for me xd i didnt knownu could even send Tickets to gm even before the trade happened for protection xd..
    I guess they are the secret service

Thay being tbh dude, why is it a big deal if u can give it to him? He wants to borrow it, create the event stuff or something and give it back, maybe 1 day work. Bothba bitbof paranoid perhaps?

Aaand i gues with that the contract is ended and friendship is ruined and another partnership is over

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  8. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

1.1st this was based on trust and ethics. we were suppose to get 50/50 share even if it was not said before we started teaming up. this distribution was not balanced at the 1st place. 2nd Kylin drop was not sure anytime soon and my damage is less than u, but I joined party with you for one reason only, trust.

2. all the time u got the drop!, like ur saying u relogged to give me the 2nd drop, i have people to prove that u got the drop 2nd time. Dragonballzz and GraveWorm was there on the 2nd try. . at the 3rd time I wanted the drop but Xime showed up during the kill, i didn't want someone other then us to get the kill. there was a possibility for "Xime" to out damage me so i told u not to relog and take the loot.

3. as ur saying ur lending me the Kylin. was the Kylin fully urs to lend me? I told u to pass me the Kylin as it's rightfully half mine. till we get another Kylin. if u could have the Kylin for more than 3 months. I think it's fair for me to ask for it for 3 more months, tough I just wanted it for a week. I don't even know why would u think I plan to scam u in the 1st place. if that was about money I would ask u to pay 50% of my share if u wanted to have it in the 1st place. If u think I would scam u. so think u have the Kylin on u for 3 months and u won't pass it to me for 7days when asked.

4. called u a SCAMMER as u deleted me without coming to a conclusion of this matter.

9. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

and the money u use in this game is not relevant. that's our choice, and I don't get it why would u even bring that up? is that even a thing? u spend more money so u are not a scammer? is that what ur trying to say?

10. Thedarklord87

Bringing how much I spend just to show, kylin is 1/5 or 2/5 of my acc value, it’s my choices yes. Give or take I told u first kylin is mine, 2nd kylin even if drop under my name I will give u. You going all crazy before I carify thing with Gm is what ticks me off, you normally all patient suddenly become impatient make me doubt, btw Gm remove my old perm next day you could be patient n wait at least till I get Gm verifying.
    Like I say, you don’t lay ownership on the boss just because u see it first. The loot drop on my name, not yours. It’s my drop, you asking kylin to be loan to you depend on if I trust you enough. It’s a risk I am taking. If you decide to just run away with the kylin there’s nth I can do. Your acc value is not even 30% of the kylin value, there’s another guy offering me 600b value as security I don’t even loan out.
    I don’t know what mushroom you eating, this kylin is not his. It’s a drop under my name. If it’s his, Gm will have take the pet out of my char n pass it to him.
    Going by your logic, you mind passing all your gear to me for one day? So what if I run off nothing much right?

11. Thedarklord87

Anyway I won’t reply to your accusations anymore, my conscience is clear.

I done what I can do n people that knows me know i do not need to scam, I won’t jeopardise my acc over kylin.

You can ask GM to check n request kylin to be hand over if they see that kylin is killed by you n I steal that drop which obviously I didn’t.

I deleted you cos you being annoying, I told you I have a lot real life work coming in now n I play for fun not stress so I refusing to tangle much over this issue

12. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

so ur conscience is clear? u get 100%,I get 0% seems fair to me! lol

13. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

i am not asking anything from u any more.... asked support if they can help or not! asking from u is like begging for ur own stuff.... lets see if the GMs are okay with this. if they r i have nothing to say!

MarjonD likes this.
  14. Thedarklord87

U get 0%? How many epi I crafted for you that you make billon?
    Kylin i kill my drop, you can go ask support or whatever. If they think it belong to you i nth to say too.
    Everytime I craft for you, I get nth. I even use my own pet food to do it for you. How much gold u make alrdy?
    My stand very simple, if you see kylin n meaning half drop is your. Then go tell EC you see kylin Everyday n you deserve half the drop.

15. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

if that was the deal that u get to keep the Kylin all for urself, tell me one thing why did I team up with u? and without me would u be able to finish the Kylin in time? how many times did u try solo? and how many times did u succeed?

if u wanna talk about how much money u made me by helping me craft?.... how much is kylin worth? and how much I made with kylin? maybe 20b without kylin i would make maybe 8b. but kylin is worth 1000b ... so thats balance for u, not me sadly

MarjonD likes this.
  16. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

GM, CM and GM support u watching this?

sunday1337 likes this.
  17. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

First and foremost, we only support TRADE scams if evidence of a TRADE AGREEMENT (This means a one time transaction) in your chat logs is present. We cannot use facebook messenger, or discord, or any other platform as evidence.

Second of all. We do not support back and forth borrowing of any kind. Please keep in mind that this may and usually always does end up with getting your item taken.

We do not take sides, and are sorry you got the shorter end of the stick, however, we are unable to assist in this issue.

MarjonD, xXxXENxXx and Sedolh like this.
  18. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hi RF can you please check it about this issue he is my friend and i really know this guy he is good player .. thanks

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  19. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Regardless of if he is a good player or not, we can do nothing further to remedy his issue. We have no policy for and do not support the co-ownership of items.

MarjonD, xXxXENxXx and Sedolh like this.