Boss/mobs just 1 shot you with decent gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noripsni, Mar 24, 2021.

1. joda7777

joda7777 Member

Gm last patch doesn't help. We just had. I still have problems in Kulun. I'm playing Overturned Heaven Plain right now. There is still a problem with YYBS or rage. Anyone else having other problems on other maps?I will add that I have lvl IS 11. Mor then 2000 resist and hp go creazy low.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We haven't applied a patch yet.

3. eu2011

eu2011 Member

i cannot get the coupon gift can you please help me Gm

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Have you recived it on another server before hand? Remember it's 1 per account. If not try in peace mode

5. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Thanks but you could have wake up earlier when we tell you there’s a problem at least 10Hr ago then tell old player that have been playing 9d for 12day what is debuff n how good ur GM gear is to be able to do what we can’t, go make a video showing urself getting drop in KL to keep as memory to listen more than push our feedback down right away instead of checking.
    You got the normal SOP all right.
    Receive feed back- login to check n test- verify issue - forward to dev.

Currently RF style, no we not wrong not listening. Half a day later no we still not wrong , u just weak. Half a day later yes something is wrong we will fix it.
    We understand new big patch always have problem but u refusing to listen is the worst thing that could happen to the player base

Illaoimain01 and Anonyma like this.
  6. AdelinFTW

AdelinFTW New Member

Also be sure you check all the other existent moobs and bosses inside game, I was experiencing the same thing while I was inside Icy Dungeon/ Potala Dungeon / Infinite Dungeon. The Issue is not only in Kunlun Map.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  7. Limitless68

Limitless68 New Member

So this so called "update" didn't do anything kl map the same,1 hit i am history...do you guys even know what you're doing?
    Cannot believe this...

RedFox team lack everything...

8. isbarkley01

isbarkley01 New Member

yes @[GM]Ahri, kindly check all maps including Dungeons. i heard Hainan mobs is also affected.

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So what about lost items due?? I was stuck in hefei at that time hefei down made a trade boom items lost..

I wrote a ticket but no response yet

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Uhm ahri found something els as well... I dont mind it tbh but east and west templenare not masked anymore. Was that also ment to be, coz i remember a year ago u were masked unles u are in a party

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

As far as I can recall never been masked in Temple. I've seen the auto farmers there and you can see name/league name

12. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Can you please atleast give us an ETA? Quite weird that some people will spend the 3x in hefei.

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You were only masked outside tempels

14. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

This happen to me too!:(
    My 4 lv5 phy Hn dmg relic just disappeared
    But they return my 4 detachment orn back tho and put jade lake back to my weapon:confused:
    Ticket is still pending:(

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Its weird to be lvl 240 and need to farm on lowers maps with less drop chance coz the lvl of the mob is to low xd

16. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

To have severs down in the middle of 3x has to be some serious fixes. Pay attention to whats not the same as it was prior to the servers going down and what is changed and or missing. They are walking a thin line with many players right now and the slightest so called fix that messes with players going forth will surely result in a sudden drop in players activity.

17. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

IF you havent applied a patch then what fixes and improvements have you rolled back?

18. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

it seems like a lot of you play but haven't learnt the game in full detail...i see people complain about dying and stuf fin KL and QD due to YYBS dmg yet i farm just fine in either....the only issue in maps is that bosses all turned to Mike Tyson on some meth and crack but other than that all is good.

it seems some of you really forget about balance + block rate + dodge rate

19. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

...I hear a LOT of crying about this and that 5th anniversary event...The event started a scant 2 days ago not even and players have already crafted marbles and are selling their EXTRA marbles in stand...-_- Meaning, yes, it IS possible, since someone is doing it. Whether that someone is you or some other guy is another matter entirely. Let it stand for the record that I have not even gotten CLOSE to crafting a marble as of yet. It all really boils down to how hard you strive, right? In a nutshell...

20. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The issue regarding Kunlun boss damage has been resolved!