Stop putting revives on everything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantis, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz
    Are you too dumb to realize youre proving my point that the community is the problem here, not the devs/hosts? Imagine having that little self awareness.
    [​IMG]

@Forevolution

2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

idk how many times i have to repeat myself, tbh u comming off pretty dense rn.

True battle in itself is a fine idea, but the problem is, like ive been saying, its just another useless side mode. You feed people power creep for years, include gacha, stupid sht, then release a mode where everyone should not have most of the investments? Like you have the WHOLE game functioning a certain way, but then you make this 1 mode and try to change what most of RF is. Worst part is, if anything, it feels more like Arena. RF has always been edge = death outside of Rumble Modes (except demo). If I'm login into a game with no actual competitive modes, many people are just casuals, I probably spent money on stuff, why the hell am I going into True Battle?

Another alternative that could have traction might have been no revives, period. But hey; either way it probably wouldnt work cause the game is bad.

C0mMuMuMunity is not to blame here bro. The devs did a HORRIBLE choice of making the game a certain way, adding a bunch of useless things, then giving such a stupid option to players.

Tengu: yall got +10 gems and insane avalons? get the ** in the true battle mode or else your the problem with this community

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  3. TheFuzionBranz

The fact you actually went out of your way to embed a youtube video for someone telling you to just settle with your L makes me feel like he just gave you a second one.

How many ppl are rlly living in your head Rent free from RF?

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz
    "Side" mode implies theres an inherent Main mode; there isnt. That'd be like trying to claim Standard is the "main mode" in Hearthstone; its just -a- mode. You say the devs made a horrible decision by adding True Battle but it was literally player requested and already present in Gem Fighter since the beginning. Should devs not listen to the players? What tangible pro is there in having only a single play mode? Are you familiar with the phrase "damned if you do, damned if you dont"?

Its cool tho, just dont play True Battle and continue to cry about wings, stats, gacha and everything else. Really seems to be solving your problems.

"I tried making a True Battle room but nobody joined... it's the devs fault"
    "Stats/wings/avalon/rares ruin the game... But I paid for those things, why would I not use them"

Unlike you I dont even have to strawman you to cut you down, youre such a clown at this point I can just quote you directly for the same effect.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  5. TheFuzionBranz

@Tengu We are talking about RF and you now bring up Heartstone to defend your point? If I took drugs too I would be asking for your dealers phone number lmao.

Please just Hold the L man. Talked about Heartstone loooool I cant. Rf has always been Battle mode and Rumble Mode. Of course have adventure mode too now. Now Rumble mode is basically mini games with each one having its own "rules". Battle mode, is the basic RF experience. You have literatly everything like 1v1 streak, jp tournament channel, precision mode, guild wars, classic mode, all using the BATTLE MODE setup. Its just another side option to our 2 technically 3 main game modes including adventure mode.

Thats so cringe how youre an actual adult who googles memes or embeds youtube stuff for every post you have to make, without actually making any good point

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  6. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

This argument was resolved 2 pages ago.

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Youre mad, I get it. I'd be mad too if I couldnt back up anything I said with substance or any reference material unlike you whose "best" argument is built on opinion, conceit of misunderstanding and/or willful ignorance. RF doesnt exist in a vacuum and treating it like it's the only game in the f***ing world is retarded when RF's whole business model is jacking other's source material. And since you obviously cant read so I'm going to re-quote it for your actually retarded ass.

True Battle was ALWAYS in Gem Fighter. I never once said Rumble Mode you f***ing putz, try to go one post without strawmanning or arguing against words I never said. We could easily have True Battle accessible in other places such as Guild War, in fact THATS ALREADY A THING IN GEM FIGHTER. Hold another L.

Whats cringe about memeing on your ass? Just mad youre an idiot AND you have no sense of humor?
    [​IMG]
    Branz cant be wrong, his ego wont let him see thru his Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

8. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

My dude, you're projecting extra hard rn.

9. TheFuzionBranz

I cant come up with anything to say? I have been steam rolling your ass for like 3 pages now.

Ps. Gem fighter isnt Rf
    Ps 2. GEM FIGHTER IS DEAD TOO LMFAO

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Is that why me and the real fighting game players are laughing our asses off at Branz?
    If you really think that Im sorry for you lmfao you've been steamrolling yourself. Gem Fighter IS RF aside from shop differences and it's status of being alive or dead is 100% a non-response, maybe try to stay on topic. Cant imagine why the actual good players on this game think youre a joke. Hold another L, come back when you want another.

11. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Think Tengu need some medicine.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

A medicine called DBFighterZ and Tekken 7 where the self-purported good players are actually good and not literal retards lol

13. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

https://twitter.com/BlastCero?s=09
    https://twitter.com/gcyoshi13?s=09
    https://twitter.com/KBradJStorm?s=09

Those are ACTUAL FGC competitors that came out from RF. If you care this much about being right, tell them to look at this thread.

Show us your stats.

14. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

everything is cringe about you posting memes. u need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask whos the one with a sense of humour. surely youve realised we all keep a straight face looking at ur memes right?

if i ever argue with you, please post memes cuz that way ill stop arguing wit u cuh i dont wanna be seen arguin with such a fĂșcking reject

15. TheFuzionBranz

Imagine if someone from FGC actually CARED about RF LMAOOOOOOO

Game is bad.

Man broke. Overnight had to resort to memes, had to block, had to get away from the situation and breath to calm down only to come back at bring back the same invalid points that got him the L.

Imagine someone who can't 1v1, who cant moon, who cant gw, who cant even put in good team work, who sucks hard on every map he praises, trying to be the judge of calling people good and bad LMAO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.