Boss/mobs just 1 shot you with decent gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noripsni, Mar 24, 2021.

1. joda7777

joda7777 Member

The game does not work after last patch, there are numerous bugs. The injuries inflicted on mobs have not changed. But the ones we get kill us for 1 hit. The maps and dungeons mentioned above have become unplayable. Even the CCD. Where are people with weak equipment supposed to play now? Since they are not able to play you with the top one. Most players were satisfied with the old system before the patch. Thank you to others for reacting to it too. Hope this gets fixed. You probably got a lot of Tikets, due to what is happening I also sent other videos. 7 tausen or 10 resist most people are around 1000/2000. There are also people with weak equipment, they don't even have 500. Remember we have the pleasure of playing the game because most of us have been playing here for several years. I enjoy the game a lot. Yet you are also in some way for us as we are for you. Hopefully everything will be fixed in the next patch. Best regards to everyone and the RedFox team.

2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Plus we dont want to see a SS, show a vid, that way we know you didnt have help doing so! I can SS me killing queen, if you want, ill just ask EC and friends to help me and log out at the last sec!

Tribesman likes this.
  3. Tribesman

Tribesman New Member

Hey Arhi add Gold coins to dungeon mobs kiiiiieeeeeeent

4. Dambapokeras

Dambapokeras New Member

Gift too all acc in game 10k cc.
    Why?
    We lose 2 days for your problem.
    Ty GM

bengie22 and Rashbrazil like this.
  5. KProphetK

We might be able to grind after this patch, I just loaded my game, cuz i didnt know the server was down and it updated, as well as my laptop updated and I was just in game on it. Thought it just crashed to desktop.

6. WiseMonks

WiseMonks New Member

i could launch the game as well but cant sign in. server wont load, so i will wait

7. Akoma

Akoma New Member

I have a question!
    So for a free to play person, to reach Kunlun and kill or do hg9 quest when he reach hg9. What gear you think he should have?
    Secondly, do you reckon he would be able to kill anything (if you say this is how kunlun was intended to be?). Or do the the quests that requires 1,000 mobs for start and so on to the point where you need to kill blood sorcerers mobs in advance camp site: overturn.
    I have hg9 Level3: flag3, blue ex, and KL relics 3 and some other normal relics that can support and i was lucky even to have such after farming selling making gold and buying such. My health point is at 130,000 so with current "as intended kunlun" your saying if i LightFoot i should die?
    Lets say, I was not able to buy flag3 or such relics. How would I be able to do anything in Kunlun? i attack i die, i lightfoot to move i die and so on.
    Yet again, how to farm Kunlun Boss Relics "smasher, goku, queen, fox".
    Forgive me Ahri with all respect, what you pointed out about debuff and such "as intended", it is vague and not true.
    We have been playing for long time, we have been farming dieing "matter of fact i am IS 6 and i still cannot kill queen/smasher/fox/goku because i lack gear all i have is not enough my 130k hp is not enough" And now referring to a buff it should be that way? serious?
    Lets do math, if a mob does a debuff on me and this debuff takes 30k hp per tick (second) what a reasonable health pool i should have? Fighting a mini boss (corrupted) as mid geared player 1 minute to 2 minutes fight. he debuffs me for 21 sec ticks every 3 sec for 30k
    130k vs -30k/3 sec = less than 15 seconds am dead. My hp leech is at 10% lets say and i would be doing 50-90k dmg how much i can survive? 15 sec still die based on same "as intended"
    This means your telling a big slice of players to buzz off this game and go play something else.
    Now: for those who donate/pay/purchase; If they are complaining when they have 300,000 HP ++ why would you still think this is "as intended", clearly it sends you a message: "There is an issue, you should investigate without trying to explain"
    Check the issue yourself then come back with details/information, listen to all concerns and then provide your input.
    At the end of it evaluate both side inputs and provide a solution "providing a solution, is indeed an as intended thing"
    Thank you for reading and forgive me, if miss information been written.
    Cheers

bengie22 and Thedarklord87 like this.
  8. KProphetK

Why is there a patch if its just server stability issues????

9. Tribesman

Tribesman New Member

Brawlers/your video shows buffs still up if thats what ya mean and he drops instantly anyway bro join discord lets rap about this **** and have a good old laugh

10. KProphetK

I dont have a char low enough to say much, but if I am correct, its just the Furious/Corrupted bosses and higher cant be kill without being 1 shot. Regular mobs dont seem to be an issue right now.

Im not 100% on that, but I did see players just grinding just outside Herb and Lost with no issues or seemed to not have any issues. If RF want to keep things how it is, then the player base will deminish faster than they can say - Im sorry we was wong!" - Which wont happen.

11. KProphetK

Logging Discord now

12. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi all. So, we received feedback regarding dying in one-shot by deviants. It is indeed a bug that occurs when the new map was released due to Yin, Yang, Body, and Soul. We will hold another maintenance to get it to fix as soon as the developers finalize the patch. We're sorry about the issue.

13. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

friend list is not working in game

14. eu2011

eu2011 Member

i cannot get the gift coupon :(

15. [GM]Ahri

Yes, we're looking into it right now.

16. joda7777

joda7777 Member

[GM]Ahri I add CC to game and i bought som item i lost item in this manitance ?
    Or it is Rollback only to fix bugs with last patch, can you tell mor ?
    Som person to craft relict they will lost it to?

17. KProphetK

So I get a free UT and New wep, Ive been trying to tell you this since I got dropped that it had to do with YYBS!

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  18. [GM]Ahri

Rollback of server files from Patch 236-238 only. All the fixes and improvements

19. KProphetK

WOW WTF!

20. joda7777

joda7777 Member