Boss/mobs just 1 shot you with decent gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noripsni, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well in that case something seems to be really really wrong. Thanks for the on point clarification

2. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

If need more ress you need dancing deco I don't mind trading it for op deco ;)

3. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

please give a final answer, if you agree it’s a bug after test or you just want to use paper result to make it stay this way. If it’s yybs temple works fine while only KL, Icy dungeon n LLGC that I know have insane damg. If I have 1500 yybs res while a GM have 1900, I get damg 80-100k damg from mob it’s not a hard math to do that with your res you get 60k-80k from mob.
    using your 300k Hp as guide u can only take 4-5hit while running pass mob forest or path before u drop. I hope it make logic to you.
    If you die die want say comrade then just say u want people to pay for sure that’s all.
    Give a final verdict so I know to let go of my acc

4. Thedarklord87

this is also a video about a bug that have been on going for some time, about unseal stats getting sealed up agian while grinding or after logging in for awhile.
    I have make it very clear in the video that relic that’s get sealed then relog direct to see the relic being unseal to the 7% crit damg which is the correct one but guess what ahri say to me? Please show it clearer? How much clearer can I do as a player when the test tool n the possibly to show to tech team is on ahri side?
    Agian ostrich behaviour,

Today this patch issue, other then that 2 bead plate that I replace with tort ex n vivid plate the rest same. As high tier gear, I can’t even grind KL well I really doubt anyone below me can. Not that it matters to me, but i don’t think I want to be milk agian. So I wait till my off day, still no final verdict then I will move on.

thanks for your time

joda7777 and BirdbrainX like this.
  5. Limitless68

Limitless68 New Member

This game is getting more and more useless with every "update"...
    Now i have to quit after i donated so much money here,and now 1 shot in KL from mobs i am history :)))))))
    Good luck with,what ever you call this....

6. Limitless68

Limitless68 New Member

Check GM answers to other players...up untill now it was F2P about 30% of the game now is 130% P2W game :)

7. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Last nights on Furious Bosses and Queen, which b4 I could tank np, now this BS is happening.

Furious Bosses:

Queen - I had forgotten that omw to the 2nd Queen, the 1st one does not load to screen as I run past here just b4 the Furious Bosses, so my HP drops to dam near 0 %

Queen:

Tribesman likes this.
  8. Thedarklord87

I don’t know what system the GM is thinking or talking about, as a gamer that play game since 12yo. It make no logic for in game monster to do 30-50% damg in one go, cos 2nd hit means KO.
    Yet they r still here denying, for a tip top gear for a mob to do 10% damg is alrdy insanity yet now we getting 30-50% damg.
    The player that not even 30% of my gear is gonna get 1hit not because they don’t have level to fight same lvl mob or gear but because of insane damg from mob .
    3 more day then I let go my acc , I am sick of GM that try to be ostrich that think if head is bury u can’t see there’s no issue

9. KProphetK

Forgot to add this.

As of now I cant even got to Qd to farm, Ve is drained like theres no tomorrow, I had no issues yesterday in Qd as long as I didnt let 4+ mobs on me. Cant even tank 2 mobs now.

I give up unless this is fix. yeah I dotn have a Prem on, why would I, I saved 2 15 Day and I have my 30 Day + Deviant pack, waiting to see if the update was worth me staying to play. I love 9D, but I dont love it enough to waste my time and $ anymore. RF you got to get your **** together.

10. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

looks kinda hard for them to admit it is a bug....
    if you guys dont fix it looks like u kill this 9d version for good

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  11. Thedarklord87

I
    I don’t know u trying to be sarcastic or for real, when u reach KL then u enjoy the new content then. Good luck

12. KProphetK

Ok So I gave RF the benefit of the doubt to fix something other than pets last night.

I go to grind in KL today after being dropped like a hotcake in QD today. Yesterday I had no Issues in QD, Now I cant even grind there now.

What is going on with my Resistance always changing from map to map. I know Qd has the Debuff, saw that yesterday and wasnt an issue.

I go to Hefei and I have now 4% Resistance down from 100%. I go to KL and made a vid and just as I stop the recording - POW, Bam Plink - Dropped by Furious Boss from 1 hit, whn showing I have 100% resistance in the vid (Uploading it as I type this). Then I look and I have now 64% Resistance. WTF is going on RF?

Attached Files:

13. KProphetK

My Bad I see im in pt with my healer for the 60% - but b4 Patch I had 100% regardless of being in pt or not, I had this talk with 9Arts a while pack in a ticket and yet now I have 4% after all this.

14. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

hahahaha,this got me dead.well done sir

ita911 likes this.
  15. hacsat

hacsat New Member

Before update can doing red icy dung 12 min, after update can do with 1 hit im died, what does they do ?

16. Axertianus

Axertianus New Member

I think this update is made for people to give up the game. Even with 9 k all rezist you get alpha (one hit) by bosses in KL. I will move a wandering soul LVL 5 on main to test with 10krezist. If I still get 1hit then all the debuff conversation is pointless. I have no problem farming everything else in KL with 9 k Rez but bosses still 1 hit. The only way bosses are farmable ATM is with 3 healer trap for perma evade but that is not a realistic way of farming.

17. Axertianus

Axertianus New Member

To GM
    If this mess was intended then allow me to doubt your capacity to understand basic elements of PvE interaction. I mean who in their right mind will consider making game unplayable for the majority of players a good and productive ideea?

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  18. Axertianus

Axertianus New Member

10k Rez still 1 hit with 370 k HP.

joda7777 and Thedarklord87 like this.
  19. KProphetK

Look I know about debuffs and this shjt is not a debuff. Look at my vid, the queen never debuffed me, she freakin 1 shot me.

This the say BS GC did back when they tried adding YYBS dmg to mobs. Thats what this issue is.Everyone that played GC at that time should remember, in order to even grind normal mobs in Tibet, we had to get YYBS Dmg pills and stack dam near every healer buff to even grind. I wish I could find my vid of Macabre and BoZo trying to grind in Tibet.

This is NO DEBUFF! If you die from queen and she never even does a debuff and her agro is or should I say wasnt that insane as it is now.

My Resistance somehow after all this crap is now down to 4% from 100% without healer, prem or any buffs. Now Explain that?

I had this arguement with 9arts not log ago and just gave up trying to get his stupid **** to understand.

20. Tribesman

Tribesman New Member

Bro wheres Ahri reply Prophet you want me to kill Queen?.........he/she mustve went in and got dropped LOL

Thedarklord87 and KProphetK like this.