Boss/mobs just 1 shot you with decent gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noripsni, Mar 24, 2021.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Can you also take a look at our rage button. It appears active constantly post patch, but can be greyed out when not active pre-patch.

[​IMG]

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey BirdbrainX! We reported this issue and are awaiting feedback from our devs!

Thanks for reporting!

3. Dambapokeras

Dambapokeras New Member

Hi. Yasterday too KL mobs Blue color and goku boss 1hit i died. I am is6 with strong gear. 300k life +. Pls log KL and test.
    Tnx for answer.

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I would also like to get my lv5 pet sup tortoise back too. :p

5. isbarkley01

isbarkley01 New Member

as you can see at the video: i have above average stats(w/ full buff and a Healer leech) than a normal player and still this Boss still 1 shotted me? there isn't a debuff either. there must be something wrong!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi, and thank you for the recording. Could you private message me your current gears in C?

7. WiseMonks

WiseMonks New Member

Oh so now u start to believe??
    So perhaps u should ask the others as well who said it was debuff..

8. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

It’s not that they don’t believe the people who said things. Remember they need to gather information in detail to report back to the developer. I’m sure if a ticket was made they would ask for more details and they can’t assume everyone will be able to record video evidence.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well to be fair, this is the first video posted here showing an actual possible problem. All other posted videos just looked like lazy farmers receiving but more dmg.

10. WiseMonks

WiseMonks New Member

But it was mentioned by multiple people.
    Instead of waving it off like u dont understand debuffs, it went to oh yeah uuhm the debuffs work better now it got fixed and we will look into it.
    Not an apology like hmm perhaps you guus were right sorry for tje misunderstanding we will look into it,, it was just to furious that he said thank you

qaonly likes this.
  11. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

wow have u even go KL grind alrdy? i wish u luck huh? u go try do potala icy n llgc i want see u get 1 shot by boss

12. Thedarklord87

this is not a good mode, it happen once when yybs was once introduct when tibet open thus removed.
    this is unplayable, i give up if thats this game right now. 10k down n u cant even grind or farm without dying lmao.
    even have to give up a better epi to wear a weaker epi for yybs res. tell me why need icy epi now. just use bloodmist will do

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What really happen was this : they release all K content on Qingdao first part, but they skip to buy some additional patches before. K revamp other things before Qingdao, like KL ( in 2-3 parts) and I guess they bring in this patches all that was before in K and modify everything on some maps and mobs.

If there would be the YYBS additions from K there would be no problem for KL mobs. We all know the they were design for YYBS damage. It is just here were outdamage easy because KL was not revamp. The K order was not respected and now it is like this. Now you can only carve some things from the patch to make the game be playable with what you got here.

bengie22 and isbarkley01 like this.
  14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Question: Did they fix drop rate in KL?
    Question 2: Does YYBS Dmg work from players perspective? (Like when you attack with Golden Bead ex?) because previously it didnt work, dmg on mobs stayed the same eventhough golden bead ex gives like 14k more dmg if I remember correctly

15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Question 3: If you wear all res relics (like full rat set) and res epis etc. You still cant kill KL Boss solo?

16. isbarkley01

isbarkley01 New Member

That make sense

bengie22 likes this.
  17. Thedarklord87

Can I ask you, I have flag3, blue banner ex, zodiac plate, crimson plate, tiger ex, tiger normal KL lvl6 relic set, queen goku fox smasher, jade ring ex, moon ring ex, fire marble, tort ex, vivid plate ,Marisa set, hg lvl3 male +15+2 fully con ornie +30 2k def, fly axe +16, OP deco with full con ornie, icy epi. I get 3-4hit by KL furious mob n blood sor, normal to you too? I not so stupid to make a video of me dying to mob n lose GK, I pull back when I am dying you think it’s not bug? This gear add up cost me more than 600b I have open up all relic slot except for the last one at IS10, u think player that not yet open the IM relic slot can play?
    Before they r able to do, but now u killing them. Go look at Tao server from white bar to green bar n this is after server is up n running for 4hr?
    Have u done the check ?
    You say this is how yybs suppose to be ?
    If 1.5k yybs res can’t survive 3-5hit from mini boss, I think in pvp this should also be one hit KO? Do yybs damg apply in pvp too? Or just mob yybs damg is special?
    After playing this game for more than 12years, when things is wrong we can see it right away.
    I beg you go try, with your Gm gear kill 50mini boss n pick up all loot. During the time u pick u can’t hit the mob so see ur hp drop like water.
    Go test icy dungeon see the last boss leech debuff n u can’t leech get 1-2hit.
    Go test HN, after debuff you get send to the floor.
    Go test pvp, see if it’s working.

18. isbarkley01

isbarkley01 New Member

Look at the youtube video posted above. I have like 7000 YYBS Resist that is with Rat Set and still 1 shotted by KL Boss.

19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The YYBS works like they suppose to work in K, here with all that was release you can't match them up because you don't have all the K stuffs pre-release. In pvp should work the same, KL in K had two set of new clothes that here are not, one for pve, one for pvp. Also, there is the a deco that here was not release, plus other YYBS ornies. Also, let's not forget Hainan was not full release in here too. Not to mention other things release by half.

Now you have holes in everything. Maybe the guy who work with RedFox from JWG is not working with them anymore or JWG didn't want to make a new custom package special for just here because they prepare to release another server. So you got this broken release.

Anyway you can't play the game in this state and you need to wait to be fixed. I wish you all good luck with the new content and events !

20. Thedarklord87

Like I say it’s not working
    like I say, we play so long we know there’s a problem once we see the damg of the mob.
    GM behaviour to this is we don’t test we don’t see we close eyes everything is normal. Denying means no issue? what a ostrich