Stop putting revives on everything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantis, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Are you actually retarded? Backshields literally tilt the RPS balance of the game until theyre broken. Most wings have a 50% chance to not even work. If you dont understand how f***ing with the RPS of a fighting game is unbalancing youre bad.

You only dont give a damn about the video games I bring up when it doesnt fit your narrative. Nice try.

Saying true battle is a "dead mode" isnt an objective statement. Precision Mode was a slower speed mode, something that has existed in like EVERY FIGHTING GAME EVER IN THE 90s i.e. in Alpha 3 and Marvel1-2 (amongst MANY others) I can pick Normal or Turbo speed. It's not my cup of tea bc I got used to normal speed RF but it's not inherently bad, again thats just your OPINION.

Its literally the communities fault bc the community is too autist to play more than 1 stage or think for themselves. Green Cliffs is objectively RF's best stage in terms of available stage mechanics/tech for both singles and teams but nobody plays it bc "reasons". The devs can do anything/everything and the players would still find some reason to be toxic about it i.e. they FINALLY fixed the PKK-Bajiquan mistranslation so the names match between RF and GF, something greatly player request for years, and people are now crying about it. These are the people you are saying are faultless. What a joke.

I'm not "making an argument that 'they have player made rules'", I'm replying to your alzheimers having dumb*ss. YOU brought up how RF cant have a tournament w/o having player made rules even tho THATS HOW ALL OTHER FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENTS WORK YOU FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME ROCKET TEST CHIMP REJECT.

Boy I actually participate in the FGC, dont talk to me like you do. I actually go to sh*t like EVO, Dreamhack, Combo Breaker, Capcom Cup. I follow competitive players like Samsora, Sonic Fox, Alex Valle, J Wong and H Box. RF isnt a part of the larger FGC as a whole bc our community is a f***ing joke. Our "good" players dont even know about GemFighter juggle tech thats been on youtube for like 10 years bc theyre too busy convincing themselves they know better than the devs, moons the only good stage and exocores are "unsportmanslike". Imagine saying using your Super Bar in Marvel Vs was a bad thing. Straight retarded.

And dont come at me in my discord DMs saying "how many points do you need to branch off into per post" when youre the one grasping at every straw you can reach while pretending to have greater knowledge on this topic when you very blatantly dont hence why you gotta round off your reply by trying to do a low blow about Tyrant whereas all my s*** is on topic even despite how much you try to jump topics.

[​IMG]
    Artistic rendering of @TheFuzionBranz exhibiting his supernatural power to bend like rubber and reach really far

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

You wrote a whole essay only for people to just not give a fĂșck.
    and i thought i was stubborn lmfaooo

Crescendo likes this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You gave a f*** enough to reply :)

4. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Tengu as he responds

Crescendo likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Alright listen here you little b-tch.

1)You're dog sht at this game. You talk all FCG, you act like you know everything when in reality, The fact that you had to defend yourself with a wikipedia page speaks for itself. Bringing up the claim "Just cause something is unpopular doesn't mean its" is bullsht. The mode is dead. I just logged in and look at this?

[​IMG]

Do you want me to also make a true battle mode, infact even multiple times, with a timer to see how its nothing but a trash implement in a game loaded with P2W features that people have been working to get for a pretty long time? Well I won't dedicate a whole video for you, but we all know its here. You might too, but you're in denial and winning a arguement (even if its with denial) is probably what helps you sleep at night.

Like you're literatly a old gen, with no skill to show, but you talk as if you are just so good at fighting games. Insane, pretty decent 1v1ers play once every few months and actually have skill to show because they understand things that you are just too dumb to realize. But hey, Pat yourself on the back because you can compare RF to everything, talk about it like you know it, at the end you're still the joke of this Fighting Community.

2)I don't give a damn, because its not RF. You can literatly not equip 92 str, shells, a p2w gacha fighting style in SBB like you can RF; but you mention it cause they can utilize a revive system in a whole other way. I don't see the point in saying "lets compare this banana to this pineapple even if this one grows on a tree and this one a plant". Its two totally different scenarios. Like we literatly talking about how RF has content that you can equip, starting by rebirth, pouch items, cri stat, all result in so many RNG situations. You obviously couldn't just aknowledge the fact that if two people were fighting and a single critical hit would change everything when it could have very well went the other way skill-wise was a horrible. You infact had to compare it to a game from 1991. See when that came out, I was -4 years old. When I was born, I probably did not care. I might have played it at a cinema growing up, but ultimately do not care. Cool they remade it like you said and people praise it so much, but they didn't totally stick with it right? Many other games also did not stick with it right? Infact better yet you little low IQ monkey with nothing better to do, we can add you also can't buy stuff and equip it in slots like Rumble Fighter too, right? Right? Its totally another situation? Right? Like comparing 2 things that do not relate in so many other ways? Its obviously not like comparing a green apple with a red one right? Probably more like my other comparision? Nuff said.

3) Green Cliff is a dog sht map. If it was THE BEST BLABLABLA, it would atleast have platform of every type of height to be able to apply different tactics, combos, styles of play, stat combinations, etc. It would also maybe have some areas with space, some areas without space, I mean hey, we are talking about "objectively RF's best stage ". You're logic is nothing more of a bandwagon kid that reads a whole lot of something on all of these Fighting game communities but still filling in questions with blanks on the test. The perfect map doesn't exit, Green cliff is a joke of the map.

4)Community can do what they want. If you want to be good at moon, go play moon. If you want to be good at 1v1, go 1v1 anywhere or go just find better 1v1ers that are on blacktop. You literatly **** at the game but you praise others to be diverse? Guess thats why Explizit became a top 1v1er, but your all knowing fighting game community ass is nothing more than a random that can't even get his opinions accepted by anyone but your ownself.

5)People are complaining on the PKK update, because they could have done tons of stuff way better. Some feel it doesn't matter anyone which is true. You obviously get your panties in a bunch for the slightest thing so we all understand how you disagree with the community, but personally I do not care. At the end it just seems like a chance at a cash grab for people who are uninformed and that its really just a old scroll they never chose to buy.

6)Wow you participate in FCG stuff? Who would have guessed. Too bad you're not some pro so that it could actually be credible... A shame you're on this dead game just like us barking some nonsense. Hey buddy, the FCG community could be a community in its own on this game if they chose to. But they didn't. I'm pretty sure the number of people over there + fans would wipe the floor with the number of rooms we have open at peak hours. They don't play this game and its not cause of the community buddy. This game is a mess.

7)Pretty nice insult. Sounds like something kids under 10 would say these days. Are they the only ones who accept you?

8)I know you might be a little on the lower IQ side of the population, but I was sure you would notice that the "well they have something like that" "they do player made rules" wasn't in the same quotation. Guess I know to make everything crystal clear for you.

9)Yes I messaged you because you can add countless things to every single reply and it really is like doing homework. Like I have to talk about a whole 14 other topics that barely relate to RF because you really need to blame the community. Like you really need to. I'll beat you to it, I'll post the next message I'm sending you.
    [​IMG]

oh wait, let me add this. "AYO FUZION U BEEN ON RF? U GET UR WIND SHOOTER BRO? THEY MADE TYRANT BUT RENAMED IT. LET ME WRITE HOW I GOT SHAFTED CAUSE I WANNA SEE IF YOU CARE. AYO, I SEE YOU SSAID NOTHING BUT LET ME JUSTIFY HOW I FEEL TO YOU. DANG MAN HE HIT ME WITH A RANDOM SENTENECE, PLAY IT OFF TENGU PLAY IT OFF.

[​IMG]

I'm really not acting like I know everything, infact I might have said multiple times I really don't care. I just know RF very well, like everyone else who knows it well, I feel I don't need to say why because I've said it in multiple posts at this point. Its not the community.

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz
    Funny how you cry about how Im branching off into all these topics when you just necro'd the Tyrant subject when its totally unrelated. Imagine having that little self awareness.

[​IMG]

Damn girl are you a banker bc I need you to leave me aloan

8. TheFuzionBranz

[​IMG]

Ayo life alert? This man picked up on me trash talking his cries for Tyrant, Yeah life alert, he really was thinking I wanted to argue about it too and that I wanted to add it into the debate of countless topics. Think you gotta keep him on supervision.

9. TheFuzionBranz

MAN STARTED BRINGING UP EVERY SCREENSHOT, GETS SHUTDOWN, BLOCKS ON DISCORD

IM CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING LMFAOOOOO

LITERATLY SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMING

[​IMG]

Oh man /closethread /tenguthinksitsthecommunity

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz I blocked you bc youre annoying, like youre a B+ player at best and your "wiki" is a joke. Now off you go, on your bike.

12. TheFuzionBranz

You might wanna look at the post above.

[​IMG]

I will take a shot in the dark and guess you can't see the depth to this message. It is saying basically "I brought this up, just to piss you off. I do not care about it and if you bring it up, its your loss"

Ouch, tengu called my history a B+ player. A shame that Tengu, god of all Rumble Fighter would rate me like that. A shame he joins the boat of players who never beat me but really want to talk about me with such a credible professional opinion.

Keep flattering yourself like you have been since page 1 Tengu. You blocked me cause you are "BIG MAD" grow up lol.

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Imagine bragging about being a petty f*** over being wrong lol you do you bbygrl

14. TheFuzionBranz

Thats bragging? I really flexed it hard I guess. BUt you know what? My forum title looks nicer than yours. Maybe if you had tyrant or wind shooter next to yours.... It could add a lil more. Oh well.

15. TheFuzionBranz

-Tengu replying everytime he has an alert at the bottom right of his screen-

-Tengu stops replying-

-Actual reason is because this is him at his minimum wage job-

[​IMG]

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You see my Banner? LOL Youre gonna have to be pettier than that. Your wiki isnt even better than Galdeira's from 2011. How many scrolls have you made tho? Go on, I'll wait. My influence is all over this game; you are nowhere.

Stay replying.

17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz You think youre hot sh*t but all the old players remember how much of a joke you are - we were big laughin at yo ass in the discord yesterday

18. TheFuzionBranz

Hmmmm. Well, go on? You we're a little fan boy too "Ayo branz u see TYRANT" "ayo branz they did me like this" to now acting petty cause I'm not on your side. People you talked to from back then might not respect me but others to. Guess those ones got the same end of the stick as you.

Wow.... A grown man "I GOT SCROLLS IMPLEMENTED, U GOT NONE." "GALDEIRAS WIKI FROM 2011 WITH EVERYTHING STRIKEDOUT, OUTDATED DAMAGE FORMAT, INACCURATE INFORMATION, IS BETTER THAN YOURS"

You really got me there. Only if I actually cared about suggesting scrolls to this game.

[​IMG]
    Imagine that, you wrote it had high potential. Scroll is ass LMAO. Go make a wiki Mr.Influence

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  19. TheFuzionBranz

@Tengu why cant I play true battle mode 2 hours later, like man where are the rooms.

[​IMG]

20. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Hold the L Tengu

Yeezus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.