New server Vietnam and Europe coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sunday1337, Feb 7, 2021.

1. PI3DEZ

PI3DEZ New Member

Screenshot_20210209-105507_Chrome.jpg
    Only 2021?

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You think 9D would still be alive if it didnt have the p2w concept? Think again, because that very feature of this game is the reason for it still being deceloped and published. This game cant survive with couple of players paying 20$/ month for that the population is too small.

3. MeandYou

MeandYou New Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well said. LongLive RF. Thanks

6. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

i agree with @Cytrix

7. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

No need Shop box that drop HN items. Its all farm-able in Hn beside UT(UT is farm-able if you consider infinite dungeon). From what I know in Yin from a certain Hero League, they already made 3 OP lv2 deco, 3rd op deco a couple of days ago, and is already done making a piece of the new set. They made the Shirt but male or female its a secret:oops:

They on the journey on making the next piece. Should take a month tho:D

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

There you go again, not reading my post. its NOT FARMABLE if it takes longer than RF existence.

I'm fastest farmer in Yin server in HN if you kompare HN Points / Hour. And it will take me approx 6 years to farm clothe set.
    Now most people are 10% of my speed. It will take them 60 years. You consider this farmable? Lol wtf. bro

CtrlDel likes this.
  9. Axertianus

Axertianus New Member

This is exactly why, at some point it will be just you and the mobs. There has to be a balance on how to obtain items. Why spend thousands of hours or thousands of dollars for items that will have 1/10 of value a few months down the line? RF did that and it worked because they had a captive audience. It seems that won't be the case anymore. They will have to adapt or perish. What they did in the past when they closed GC and open RF won't work anymore. I wish good luck to them but the ride just got a lot harder.

10. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Seem like you don't know the difference of Farm-able and not farm-able. Now let me enlighten you what those two are.

Farm-able is/are things that can be obtain via in-game for all f2p n p2w people.
    Not Farm-able are things are items that cant be farm in-game at all or they are limited editions items.
    This make your, "NOT FARMABLE if it takes longer than RF existence" invalid as i said, its farm-able in HN.

Regarding the New Set being 60 years to make, i don't know how you came up with that. Since up date, Nov 17 2020, til now. A certain Hero League in Black Clan of Yin manage to make 3 OP lv2 deco and a Shirt from the New Set. So from my Calculation its only 1 piece per month or a month and a half.

Hint on how to make it a piece per month or a month and a half! Farm as a "TEAM". Not solo so it wont take you 60 years for the set:rolleyes:

11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Statemants like these can onoy come from uneducated people. You know that most encryption in the internet is done with RSA method and it's considered unbreakable. Bow why is that? Is it because it cant ever be broken or is it becaus it's not doable in a humanly realistic time frame? You probably have no idea what I'm talking about but anyway it's the latter reason. Same principle can be applied on farming items. Is it farmable in realistic time frame? Absolutely no it isnt. The team argument is invalid because if you startd farming for evry team member the farm time / person still remains 60 years. One person having the set is useless the whole team needs it in order for it to be effective in pvp matches. Get some education bro then we can debate stuff like this. Right now you're highly unqualified.

Vrangsinn likes this.
  12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Also i'm writing this in a rush from my phone so before you play the grammar nazi i didnt care to write this grammatically correct just here to prove the point.

13. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

You making new accounts daily just to attack RF.
    What i don't understand is why you don't leave the game?
    Why are you still here? No one is forcing you to stay.
    Just go play Candy Crush like i do :D

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Well vn sever seems to be up soon and JWG CEO is there too :
    https://9d.dzogame.vn/

And we see some players from Yin there, who will manage some things there :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

By all means, I have no idea what jwg is thinking here. Splitting a community consisting of a handful of people - lol.

16. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Theres a huge animo for a VN server. There are so many VNs playing on VN only Pservers...

So i think that will work out great for them. I do not really see the use for a EU server though.

This because EU players play on US servers mostly.

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I'll be logging the VN server & giving that a go when it opens. Keep an eye out for me in game.

Can't read VN but luckily dont really need to read/understand much in game anyway

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Since this thread is unrelated to RedFox's 9Dragons, I will be moving this thread to offtopic.

19. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

Link to EU server please?

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Wonder why they moved this to off-topic. They wanna hide smth?