New server Vietnam and Europe coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sunday1337, Feb 7, 2021.

1. sunday1337

sunday1337 New Member

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Why would I go there when I spent already all my time and money here? Lol. JWG is stupid for doing this. Just splitting the community. 9D has already low population. It doesnt need a split.

tssrreddy likes this.
  3. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Yes I agree with Cytrix and hopefully RF get Contract extended

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I wonder more if that EU version will get mirrored right away, so include the maps and revampd RF is missing atm.
    Then the other part is i hope RF get that content soon released as well, coz it would be not so nice if RF doesnt have it and EU would.

Can we maybe get some answers @Ahri

tssrreddy likes this.
  5. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Stop stressing, this is the answer from the GMs from a ticket sent 2 days ago.

Thank you for sharing JoongWon Games news via their website.

If you have Google translated the content, then you should already know that our service is in no way closing or merging. Instead, JoongWon is going to improve our global service and is preparing for a massive content update 2nd half of 2021 as stated in their announcement.

As you already know, 9Dragons was previously launched in all regions. For 2021, JoongWon Games will relaunch the game in different regions again like back in the days.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  6. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Gonna be a dead game in those region just like the one which was release in the Japanese version a long long time ago. If anyone still remember:rolleyes:

7. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

The old “ EU “ aka German server before didn’t had a good run also.

I can understand the VN version but they shouldn’t split EU and US....

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Lol first. Questions now :
    -Will RF still has the right to operate the game in Europe region and the countries JWG has signed the new servers ? I doubt it. K for ex. banned IPs outside K. I doubt Europe will have two publishers because that mean to ~STEAL ~players from one to another publisher and is not in business etic.
    -Why JWG is doing this if the game was proper maintain and they made money with RF in the regions from ToS?
    What will happen to the European accounts in here, can they be transfer when the new publisher will open the servers?
    -If they will release such huge update, what is all this about ? New graphic engine, because next update is only Qingdao map. Will RF at least implement Qingdao till Q2 to have the next massive update in line ?

In so many years there have been too many questions and no answers as well as unfulfilled promises.
    ...If only I didn't see this coming and told you at the end of last year ... And was not only me. The signed were already all over the place.
    END

rashikki and Sedolh like this.
  9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Would be funny right??
    Tao and yin members to EU server and then just 1 good server

Haha wie weet of njet xd

However i think RF would say yes that u can transfer to an EU server,, coz. QUESTION would be.
    Maybe u know @Eroine who might be the EU publisher or who would sign the name under that part. Rf??

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So other question then as wel.. Atm there are some VN plaayers,, if they mlve what will happen merge server or just 2 half empty servers??

11. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Unfortunately, we do not have any additional information further to what has been posted by JoongWon Games. We will not shut down, merge, or transfer services. RedFox Games will continue to operate and improve the game.

bengie22, MarjonD, JaydenLi and 2 others like this.
  12. davidduc

davidduc New Member

So could you answer this question:
    Is RedFox going to block IP addresses from those regions to prevent conflict with other publisher (EU, Vie...)?

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well thats at least good to hear.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Everything is plausible and possible right now. Because RF doesn't know what is about with the next huge update and content, JWG keeps all in dark. Maybe they want to release a new version of 9dragons and the old one to stay with RF if they will operate in Europe too. Or will release the Qingdao + Moorim Dongdo full+ new updates. I will try find out more on this subject.

Still, RF is way behind korean server content. For those who missed my posts on K version, I want to tell you that K release new weapons and here the blue jade is not release yet, also new items. I give you a glimpse into it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All in, we all wanted a fresh new started or other 9dragons, so like our wish come true with the new server in Europe and the new huge update.

rashikki likes this.
  15. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Not all but you and may be yours friends i am more then satisfied with RF except last few events very bad though which can change in time that and why would I want to make new start with beginning zero

16. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well it'd be a f@king bad move to release a new weapon line when wverybody just paid thousands of $ to get heavenly mirrors for Seastorm. There's not the time for new weapons now. First we'd need some Shop box that drops HN items. Else I don't see anyone getting the new clothe set this or the next year.

MarjonD likes this.
  17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Here yes, but on new server maybe all is possible and they will release all and more. I keep my mind open to new possibilities. Also we all know that the game items of 9dragons IM does not value their sell price. It is quite ridiculous to spend so many $ to for one item and after the new content is release to take it from 0 again and spend many $ for same thing. One part of this problem is the gambling. Back in 2006 even are years apart with 100 $ could be in top10 with not problem and there was no gambling. Greed destroyed the game and the community. In years, 9dragons went after big spenders neglecting the small and medium that was Acclaim target. Now the big spenders are gone so ... new servers.

And if I heard again the stupid argument that the rest are poor people that can't afford to buy a an item of 1,000 $ I go rogue... Only people that don't work for their money have no idea how you make 1,000 $ and what you can spend on.

Photoshop and rashikki like this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In the end will be a personal choice what to choose. Everyone should do how their consciousness dictates them. We have the free will to choose, so we will act accordingly responsibly. Some will stay, some will go, some will quit for good, some will play on both... and so on... It is personal in the end, yet if you make a poll, you will see how hard the reality of the last events stroke the balance.

rashikki likes this.
  19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I havent really seen through what this news means for us, all I can say is that if it splits the community it's a very very bad move.

KaMiguel likes this.
  20. PI3DEZ

PI3DEZ New Member

The need to pay thousands of dollars just to obtain one weapon is ridiculous.
    Just shows how gready rf is.

Its not just the last events but the comunication is bad. Questions are not answered, threads deleted and if answered sometimes wrong (Scam Scope).

A fresh start for someone who paid thousands might be hard. But for some this might be an oportunity.
    No one forces you.