Ice Breakers Tournament Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starberry, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

2. GodLevel

GodLevel New Member

I'm concerned I'm going to win.

3. Psychic

Psychic Clean Up Crew

I can't join rumble fighter unleashed official discord server. It says I've been banned from the discord i don't know why. Is it possible for me to rejoin the discord server? My discord : ekip #0309

4. Starberry

I have revoked your Discord ban, so feel free to try again.

5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

6. Starberry

Maps are still being determined, but Glacier Cove will be one of them.

Hercule likes this.
  7. Zaytoven

Zaytoven New Member

Hello! Was hoping someone here can approve me to the rf discord.
    Fool#6045
    Ign: Fool

I am currently pending but I have not received an add from the bot in game.
    Asking to be approved for the purpose of playing in the Ice Breakers Tournament.

8. Starberry

Hey there, kindly make a ticket request by reacting to the emoji under the #approvals channel.

Let me know if you're having some trouble looking for it and I'll help ya out. :)

Zaytoven likes this.
  9. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Will the tournament have any measures that will prevent ddosing to win? That's what happened with the Sudden Death event before it was ultimately cancelled

10. Starberry

To my knowledge, there was no way to monitor the Sudden Death event since match pairing was automatic for the most part.

All match details and participants will be hidden from the public in order to combat targeted DDOS towards participants. If anyone is to be caught revealing or snooping to seek information on when X person is running, they will be subjected to punishment.

With this being said, I hope players will be using their skill to do the talking and accept defeat should it happen. We'll be taking simple threats seriously, even if it is a joke.

iwannadielel likes this.
  11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I cant get onto the discord either

12. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

Oh... @Myrus a tournament... return??

13. Starberry

Create an approval request with your IGN to get started.

Give it a try :)

14. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Hi, quick question to clarify, Is it a must for the team to join the rumblefighter discord? Because somewhere along the lines it was stated u get some sort of discord title upon placement MAY u be in discord. But then again I also read something about the whole team HAS to join the server for them to get the tournament details. Could u explain this? Because if it’s neccesary my team wouldn’t want to join the discord in the first place because of all the DDoSers.

15. Starberry

Hey man, good question!

To clarify, all participants will be required to be in a dedicated server for the tournament. Only if your full team is inside will we then give you your match details.

The Discord Role reward will be given to participants in the main Rumble Fighter Discord, but it isn’t required if you don’t want to join for the role reward.

16. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Alright this makes things clear for us thanks! I suppose the dedicated server will be given at a later date?

We were also wondering how things will be handled by the RedFox team once battles will start to lagg? Not lagg that occurs because u might have bad internet or something like that but In the specific case of “inevitable” lagg between EU players Vs. NA players maybe even unplayable at times how will u guys go about this? We understand you guys are in the NA region so we wont ask u to change the tournament times for us as we already accepted it’s hard for GM’s to match times for EU and NA just like the case with fisticuffs we have come to terms with this and accepted the fact that if we want to participate we are doomed to go online at 2:00 or later for some EU regions, but we would like a fair chance at the tournament wouldn’t it be possible to make a EU and NA bracket or something so everyone has a good battle and fun experience?

17. Starberry

Yes the invitation link will be distributed to all Team Captains who will be responsible for distributing the invite link for the rest of their team.

If there is some unbearable lag - such as not being able to hit their opponent, you will be given a chance to resolve the issue. Afterwards, if you continue to lag - the match may be postponed or you may give a point to your opponent for each lag instance after the warning. Please note that lag will be judged on the moderator's point of view.

As for time zone differences, I understand that there may be some conflict there. Therefore, I will take special note of your team and we'll make an effort to ensure that your team's match is on the earlier side of the spectrum. At this time unfortunately, there is an insufficient number of EU players to have their own bracket, but I hope that the lag will be bearable for both parties if there is a geographical difference.

18. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Ok, thanks for the info everything is clear now.

19. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey there Fighters! Today is the last day to sign up for the Tournament. Make sure you have your team organized and submitted via the sign-up link.

20. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

help ive been muted on discord server how do i enter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.