OGP was not a good company

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Feb 2, 2021.

1. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Title. They did shady sh*t during the transfer in 2014 only allowing 30 items to transfer. It's also been suggested that OGP didnt give Nimonix proper access to its user account data in order to make an actually good transfer service. This official statement from Nimonix Staff from 2014 says it best

“Dear Fighters,

Unfortunately, we have not been able to use our OGP accounts any more.

As we said in the Service Transfer Announcement, we are greatly appreciative of OGP’s effort for Rumble Fighters service. So we don’t really want to finger point at OGP. As you know, only God knows the truth. We respect OGP’s opinion and also OGP must have their own stance on this position.

At this moment, as you all know, service is closing like OGP’s announcement said. We already crossed the river. If OGP really cares about it’s users, OGP should let users go and probably find other good games to satisfy users again.”

Source: https://mmohuts.com/news/rumble-fighters-transfer-to-gamescampus-goes-through-a-complicated-process/

It's kinda funny seeing old gens on RF constantly praise the OGP days and hold the company on a high pedestal. There's nothing wrong with missing the days when the community was strong, but those saying that OGP was great are just wrong lol. If the company didn't do shady stuff and actually allowed people to transfer correctly like how GC did for Redfox in 2016, the community would probably be strong today since everyone didn't lose all of their items and progress. Just saying.

In conclusion, why did I make this tread?
    I don't really know.
    xKEslHK__400x400.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    Sasori, oTedd, Draygashi and 3 others like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@iwannadielel you made this thread bc simps still be trying to break their arms jerking off OGP's corpse

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure what f***ed the transfer was them deciding they were giving players $500 in astros BEFORE they got their transfer data locked in.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    NeoStrayFox and HumoLoco like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ye. the people who said OGP was the best can suck my four nuts with full of shit.

Tengu and TheDL6Incident like this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Lets also not forget how rampant favoritism was

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Hey, those free astros let me rebuy some stuff I sold so that I could transfer it to GC lmao

HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Yeah, the Astros AND all the rares they gave out along with IGN changes too. They WANTED to f*** up user data to the point that it would be indistinguishable at all. Not to mention the favoritism that existed was basically on point, if not worse, than GamesCampus.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    Tengu likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oh my that also give me ptsd back in ogp.

Tengu likes this.
  8. Jazztech

Still upsets me that people got to transfer that frozen heart title from the indiana jones lookin set. They didn't let me transfer it. It also still hasn't been given out as a prize or anything SINCE ogp, as far as I'm aware. Set or otherwise

9. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Jazztech and Tengu like this.
  10. Jazztech

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Simps have always existed, we just didnt know the word yet