Hey Starberry, About This "Wind Shooter" Scroll I Didnt Make Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Starberry About that PPKP combo

[​IMG]

Funny how that EXACT COMBO with 1 less hit has been on my Imgur since 2015 (at least). You sure they arent "similar enough"? Wheres my Perm Wind Shooter? :p

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Imagine redfox ban you cos u being greedy

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Imagine not giving content creators the content they created

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

If your only claim is one combo, then you didn't suggest the scroll. Regardless, send a support ticket and make your case there. Petty thread.

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Alright so aside from just my PPKK how about my scrolls stance
    [​IMG]

My scroll's PP{P}, same 1-2 punches.
    [​IMG]

My scrolls kicks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My scrolls kG (ground hit projectile) vs the one they replaced it with
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ONE of these things being present is a coincidence. ALL of these things being present in the same spot is anything but a coincidence. Whats petty is RedFox trying to say tHeY aReNt SiMiLaR eNoUgH and making me have to ask twice for something I made.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Foxstar got Aikido for free + their name on the scroll and they made as much of Aikido as I did Wind Shooter. Some guy suggested a scroll and the devs took its entire PPPPK combo and put it on Muay Boran, GMs gave that dude a complimentary Muay Boran. I just want consistency.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

That's not a thing any staff member of NimoniX/RF/GF has ever heard of.

Tengu likes this.
  8. Yasssss12

Yasssss12 Clean Up Crew

You can file a law suit.

9. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Listen man your making rf a bad game okay? Rf is a good game man, users always cry when they get new content because users always don’t know what they want and blah blah rf users so toxic blah blah listen man, just be glad you got a new scroll ok? you do have it free everyone got it 7 days okay good enough?

ps its not stolen, rf likes to ‘recycle’ things like every other fighting game ok? havent you played tekkkken or marvel or street fighter or smash or any other fighting game than rf? smh I bet you never even went to any weebo tournaments either u n00b come back when your older and can handle the real world

Let’s play ice breaker tournament together dude

Tengu likes this.
  10. psybormonk

psybormonk New Member

Lmao and be hit with more court/lawyer expenses than any reasonable settlement will cover. This game is so unpopular that you'd go into debt taking any kind of legal action lmfao.

Yeezus and Tengu like this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I know you're being flippant but I'll respond anyway d: prior precedents have been set, I just want the same treatment they gave foxstar and whoever created Borans PPPPK. Like they copy/pasted a whole ass combo and more that I made over 5 years ago and they literally told me "that's like saying you made shoot boxing bc Savate has shoot boxings 1st punch" Lmao @Starberry and Redfox aren't being honest at all about this.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  12. Hercule

some other guy made claim to another combo in wind shooter tho, did they take elements from both of you guys scroll suggestions? if so... the scroll was inspired not fully created by yall but i feel you my friend. just a scroll on their end and potentially $200+ on the users side. be more flexible man. scroll suggestions are essentially donations and art is a funky field. im a terrible artist but when you do free work you gotta know wassup, its for the public domain. if i took part of your scroll suggestion and made something else, unless your scroll is already made and being sold than boom you just inspired mine if they went with mine. they essentially went with their own idea with y'all ideas. you wanted new content and you got it. with alot of salt indeed since you were the pivot but your one of the loudest voices who wanted a whole new scroll. you haven't once thanked them for the new content you asked for. ;)

13. Hercule

pause the incident in your claim happened in OGP lol theyre never jacking anything that company did esp after the account transfer incident

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

That "other guy" was just being an ass bc he made "The Wind" and this scroll had the word "Wind" in the name. I legit made whole ass combos this scroll uses. Nowhere near the same. Also Muay Boran and Aikido never came out in OGP; they came out in GC.

Edit: Also they only compared Wind Shooter and Sovereignty and not Tyrant even tho I linked them to OGPs forum archive of Tyrant bc their argument wouldnt hold up otherwise.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Dray you can be impartial in this. Am I wrong? Is this "not similar enough" to Tyrant despite having so much from it?

16. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

oh good gosh, the white knight of the game is finally getting slapped with reality. Yikes, must ****.
    You’re not getting that scroll, so stop crying & making threads. Go back to blaming the players for why this game is dead & swearing everything is okay.

now that you are mad about them not giving you a scroll, you wanna make threads. Ha! I miss this.

SoarRF and Yeezus like this.
  17. Hercule

Tengu likes this.
  18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

And thats why you'll never go anywhere in life; because when you see someone down you actively choose to spit on them instead of elevating them.

Hercule and GodLevel like this.
  19. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Who knows, maybe something will change when a permanent version of the thing is available.
    Doubt it, tho xdd

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  20. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

say my name doe

Hercule likes this.