LLGC Ephitet drop ? Unlucky

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarjonD, Jan 22, 2021.

1. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hello Dragons

I’m just sharing this post and telling you that I have no luck for LLGC ephite drop, I have almost 1k drop rate when I used 300% dropephitet (1day) and I do run since September 2020 untill now and I made almost 300-400 runs still no LLGC ephitet drop... other drops inside is good like SBE,SBL and SBM , the Golden beads at guardians mats are too slow also to get ...well for me as a farmer we only wish 1 thing to that dungeon to get That Ephitet . and if we need to creat that ephitet to get mats I think we need 1 year to farm Golden beads and we need like 9 stock of it becuz the creat success is too low... I don’t tell RF will give action this post... I go continue farming till I get drop ,,, thanks.. have fun Goodluck

Patience is the key off success

-UcntHandleMe
    -Tao server

2. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

..Add me on that list :(
    I been running LLG every weekend and no epithet.

This is not real life, patience has a limit.

MarjonD likes this.
  3. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Here a hint for yall 9D citizens. Run with no drop rate if you want that LLD epi from drop on boss.:rolleyes:

MarjonD likes this.
  4. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Noted bro

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Really?? That would help
    Can you explain it?

6. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

its similar to KL map. with too much drop/weekend event there are certain item that dont drop. Same goes for LLD epi. you're whalecum:oops:

Sedolh likes this.
  7. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U made my day with this info

8. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I think he refers to the "Possible Drops" and "Number of possible Drops" affecting the Drop Rate, which would be true. I'm bad at explanations, but based on some tests my ******* made...in Kunlun if you have a High Drop rate you will drop LOTS of junk because they have a High Drop Rate already and you are just making it 100% by adding more Drop Rate of your own. So..If the Max Item Drop from a Mob is 6 and the Item Drop Pool of that mob has 6 items, you are guaranteed to always drop those 6 items, but if the Item Drop Pool is 10, you are guaranteed to Drop 6 of those 10, now, if you have a High Drop Rate you will always drop the 6 items with the most high Drop Rate leaving no room for the other 4 remaining with low drop rate already. So..even if your Drop Rate is now 20% for a very rare item, you sill won't drop it because you are already dropping 6 items which is the Maximum Possible from that Mob.
    ^^ This is just an example, the numbers are not "real", I don't run LLGC anymore and when I went there it was for exp only had no care for drops so I did not look into it, but from the hundred of quick runs (less than 3 mins) I did I rarely dropped anything since I only butchered the first encounter.
    A good update which would improve the way we can play this game would be an official List with all possible Drops from a Mob and their Rate, this way you can build the "perfect" drop rate and ensure higher chances to get a certain item so you won't fall into the "get higher drop rate" trap.

MarjonD likes this.
  9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The issue found in some mobs in KL only is present there. In LL this issue is not present.

MarjonD likes this.
  10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So can u then enlight us with ur opinions and wisdom aboit that epi drop

11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

What about it? You just need to do plenty of runs and hope to get it sooner rather than later.

MarjonD likes this.
  12. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

but the KL "situation" is not an issue, it's just the "new system" at work. Giving you "the possibility" to obtain something "at a fixed rate". I thought everyone got used to it by now.

13. minhdenden1111

minhdenden1111 New Member

Im got it tomorrow...............

Attached Files:

MarjonD likes this.
  14. minhdenden1111

Im got it tomorrow............

Attached Files:

MarjonD likes this.
  15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So seo5 pet dragon and all those things might help for sure, it still is just take a while

16. minhdenden1111

im got it yesterday, lmao

17. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Great, amazing. How about you give some relevant details, you already gave us a picture with your affirmation pretty much.

18. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well thanks for all your idea ! I hope they will fix soon about the drop rate ... all is good have and fun

19. Zakennn

Zakennn New Member

There is nothing to fix with the current drop rate of LL epi. It's better for it to be extremely rare since it's the current end-game epithet. Some OP players didn't even ask for drop rate increase, they farmed hard to complete the mats. Some of them says 1/10000 bosses is the current odds in getting epithet and some said they got it only a few runs.

MarjonD likes this.
  20. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Thats wh6 the question is there, would the drop rate increase help or not