Drop rate is rigged affecting Illusive Branch/Illusive Christmas Branch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isbarkley, Dec 28, 2020.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

so apparently too much drop rate is affecting the drops of Illusive Branch/Illusive Christmas Branch too? makes Golden Heavenly Mirror drop even harder?

i think it's just like the mobs in Kunlun. it won't drop any Plate/Blessing if there is too much drop rate.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol.. its either that.. or the crop rate ingame currently is not enough for it to drop..

700-1000% increase of 1% is still crap...

Hopefully you, we or people playing can get them to increase chance lol... chance should be made at least 10-15...

As i replied to you in other post.. i got like 10 spiders.. and had 750% drop at least.. and got 1 mirror lol..
    you probably had more spiders..

isbarkley likes this.
  3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

How do you come to that conclusion? Did you experience a better drop rate of the mirror during off event?

4. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i’m not saying Event doesn’t help. I’m just saying too much drop rate would affect of getting rare drop from Illusive Branch/Illusive Christmas Branch.

I did open 2 stacks of Illusive Christmas Branch during 3x Event and only got 1x Golden Heavenly Mirror and 9x Ultimate Tablet. Some players got Golden Heavenly Mirror during off Event.

My friend also told me who use less drop rate while opening Illusive Christmas Branch got 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror out of just 50x Illusive Christmas Branch.

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I see thanks for the hint. I'm planning to open some stacks too and currently not sure if I should do it off event or during next x3.

isbarkley likes this.
  6. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Well drops were explained by Ahri in another thread long ago I think. Since it's a multiplier you are bound to get other items with higher base drop rate and more of them, not sure if Branches have a limited number of possible drops, because if it has, with higher drop rare would actually make it harder to get lower base drop rate items since you would have a way higher chance to get any other item...but, my logic is not the best, I only opened around 120 Branches and my luck is terrible, I haven't got any event mob to spawn lol.

isbarkley likes this.
  7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

@Ahri / @NineArts can you confirm that an hightened drop rate may cause worse drop chance for the heavenly mirror?

isbarkley likes this.
  8. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Yeah we need a reply from a GM/ CM.

we don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on Illusive Christmas Branch just to get sh**. :mad:

9. WarNine

WarNine New Member

The god of luck is FlameDemon.

10. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

I think its a matter of luck when dropping a Golden Heavenly Mirror like most things in game, there is no logic of drop rate that applies to it. I have seen it dropped on and off event. One thing I can advise is, if you are opening a lot of branches and you notice from the start that you are not spawning a lot of mythics, just stop and try later. That is the only way I think you can increase your chances, finding a time when you spawn a lot of mythics, just my two cents on the subject. :)

isbarkley likes this.
  11. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Yeah. I think you are right. I should have stop midway when i was feeling no luck.

so i guess need at least a thousand of Illusive Branch/Illusive Christmas Branch to get 2x Golden Heavenly Mirror at least for me. Dude that is like about 3,000USD gamble just for a endgame Weapon in game. Better off just buy a used car.

CtrlDel, ozzy1920 and Cytrix like this.
  12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

So I decided to do 300$ today. I droped Heavenly Mirror and Seo5 but no Rudolph appeared.

isbarkley likes this.
  13. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

This broke my heart.

14. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Grats! At least you got a Golden Heavenly Mirror. Now you need 1 more for Seastorm White Dragon Weapon 100% Create. :p

Cytrix likes this.
  15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Will open some more during x3 and tell the difference.

isbarkley likes this.
  16. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Why dont they check for rare drops first before they calculate for common drops? That would make sense from a developer point of view. Same reason KL seals dont drop with higher drop rate. Coz common items fill the drop bucket so no chance for rare items. They should really check for rare items first.

isbarkley likes this.
  17. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

They just need to remove those common drops from drop table ‘coz they are useless then the mobs/boss have room to make rare item drop. As far as i know there are only 12 items max drop from mobs/boss that’s why if there is too much drop rate the max 12 items drop only those common drops and no more room for a rare item. If that makes sense. I’m not really good at explaining. Lol

18. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Removing the common drops is a workaround but from a programming perspective they should check for rare drops first then common drops.

isbarkley likes this.
  19. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I think the best option would be to remove common items after a certain number of Drop Rate percentage was reached, but by doing this everyone will figure it out and would be "easy" to get the drops you need therefore you spend less time and ultimately less $ playing a game which is supposed to be FREE and fun...odd.

20. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

They dont have to remove any common items. The solution would be to change the loot tables so that the rare items are in the first spots to be calculated like ozzy1920 already mentioned