[EVENT] Workout Wednesdays

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefan2005

Stefan2005 New Member

Hello. I have a question. How are the rewards distributed? When you complete a task, the reward will just be given to you? Or do I need to do anything else?

2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Prizes will be distributed 1-3 business days after the end date of this Regiment. In other words, as the Regiment ends this Friday, the prize will be set out the following week.

3. [GM]Shadow

For clarification of this week's regiment, the Kills & Deaths will be required to have any combination of 30 or 100 Kills or Deaths in either Battle or True Battle Mode.

4. [GM]Shadow

Hello there Workout buddies! The prizes from September 23 - 25 have been sent out! If you have any issues with the prizes, please send us a support ticket. Our team will be able to look into any specific prize issues. Thank you, Fighters!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Regiment that will be uploaded by the end of the day.

5. [GM]Shadow

Thank you all for your patience! The prizes for last week's regiment have been distributed. Should there be any issues with your prizes, please send us a support ticket to have it looked into and resolved.

6. [GM]Shadow

The last Regiment for the School Clothing Special is now out! Get your workout in from Wednesday, October 7th - Friday, October 9th. Grab these items while they are hot!

7. [GM]Shadow

Hey there Fighters! Workout Wednesday prizes have been distributed. Check your inventory for the classy school outfits to dominate your enemies with!

8. RFn00b

RFn00b New Member

Do I have to If I do 100 games in rumble mode, does it count twice for the 5k and title of peace price, or I gotta do 200 gams for both? And it can be any # of rounds for the games? (same question with kills portion; if I kill 100 , can it count for the two challenges or gotta kill 200?

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It will retroactively count for both tasks my dude :)

So if you get 100 Kills & 100 Games in for just Rumble Mode, that's it! You can also do 100 Kills in Battle Mode & 100 Games in Rumble Mode, for example.

10. RFn00b

RFn00b New Member

I played a few 1 round moving screens, does that count too or it has to be a full game with 3 rounds.

11. Starberry

If you play 1 round games, they will not be counted as ONE game until you have completed 3 of them.

Every set of 3 = 1 Game.

12. [GM]Shadow

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday (if you celebrated it this year)! The Workout Wednesday prizes from last week have been distributed. Please check to see you received the items, and submit a support ticket if you are having any issues or have any questions regarding the prizes.

13. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Me and ProfessorZtar didn't get any of the items correlating to Rumble Mode, when I'm sure I overshot 100 games too. Probably an error...

14. Starberry

We’re currently getting the issue checked out, so hold on for a bit dude :)

iHumza likes this.
  15. [GM]Shadow

Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding. A correction to last week's Workout Wednesday was sent. Since there could still be some issues with the distribution, our support team will handle all issues on a case-by-case basis. If you still have any issues with the event and prizes, please submit a ticket so that it can be resolved. Thanks everyone! :)

iHumza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.