What is the point of keeping this game alive? Real talk. - KD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pajama, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Tengu reminds me of Democrats. Still riding like everything is ok in the midst of RF's trashiness destruction.

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Bruh what even? When have I ever said everythings okay? Im like one of the only ones who isnt breaking their arm jerking off OGP even tho theyre 100% why we only got 30 item transfers and why the games in the s*** state its in now aside from our community of LTG wannabes who dont know how to play more than one stage.

file23 likes this.
  3. file23

file23 New Member

Rumble fighter is one of the few games as a sport.

4. DankDankDank123

DankDankDank123 Member

I always quit, but there's something in this game that always have me coming back...

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

While at the same time having the worst community

6. Z0DDY

Z0DDY New Member

Who cares, why are you even on the forums if it’s so dead?

Tengu likes this.
  7. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

To milk money from Detsu aka Rasengan lol.

8. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

SAME LOL

9. Escha

Escha Member

Rumble Fighter still has potential. There's no other game that I can think of that's like this game. I quit once before; I don't see myself quitting anytime soon now that I'm playing Rumble Fighter again. In my opinion, Rumble Fighter has been in beta phase for 10 years.

Hey Tengu, I think I have an idea that might help get new players to stay. I bet when new players start, they have absolutely no clue about all the stuff not mentioned in the tutorials.

After they lose a few times or play a disinterested 2 years, they quit.
    I think what you are asking for is bringing back the [CA] kind of responsibility.
    Someone needs to foster the community.

I think we should have an exclusionary community (i.e. mutual culture agreement among experienced good and neutral players) within the Free Channel that helps benefit the new players so they don't have to deal with the "Low Tier God wannabes". For example, each good Rumble Fighter player out there agrees to foster a portion of the new players so they are more likely to stay: teach them what the tutorials don't mention, kick players known to be very toxic, introduce them to the forums, etc.

I'd probably help out with this when I have more RF Carats and better gear for boss moding.

It would also help if NimoniX added other fun ways of making RF Carats such as making Boss Modes similar to Al Hata or D-H-08, or perhaps finding jobs in the plaza, or adding solo PvE content to keep people around when nobody is in the PvP Lobby.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    SwankZX and Tengu like this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

We dont need CA's back, it was a disaster overall. What we really need is a Rumble Wiki that actually has information on it. Games that lack even a basic wiki dont look that good from the outside looking in.

SwankZX likes this.
  11. Escha

Escha Member

Ahh I see, yeah I noticed a lack of Rumble Wiki. A Rumble Wiki would help out a lot. What happened with the CA's anyway?

SwankZX likes this.
  12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Abuse of power, favoritism, the human condition + being in their teens/early twenties. In RedFox we had a GM or an RM deny a player prizes they were randomly selected for bc they had personal beef with them and an RM went public with it.

13. Escha

Escha Member

Figures. What a waste. I mean it'd be a lot more logical if they just gave the CA responsibility to a few people who are a lot more responsible. Other than that, can't wait for the Rumble Wiki though. I don't want to constantly ask the forums for stuff that I can find on a wiki page.

SwankZX and Tengu like this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

^ THIS

This is RF's biggest issue

Escha likes this.