An Idea: Making Rumble Fighter Go Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwankZX, Nov 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

Hey my fellow Rumble Fighters!

I am sure we have all noticed the shortage of rooms and small community here in this game that we love through its flaws and all. To keep this short, in the day and age of everything going viral on social media platforms. I believe a great way for this game to catch new attention would be through TikTok! How many times have we all almost died of laughter from the hilarious things that occur during a Moon free for all or team glacier?? Imagine displaying that on a platform like TikTok in a creative way. Any and everything goes viral on TikTok, it's easy! I did a Tiktok of my job and it went viral causing a surge of customers wanting to dine in at the restaurant. I see this same surge possible in Rumble Fighter. This game is both fun and funny. What are yall thoughts?

jojack106 likes this.
  2. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

"How many times have we all almost died of laughter?"

RagnaXBlade and jojack106 like this.
  3. Escha

Escha Member

8.5/10
    needs more sage master flames

4. MoegiKazamatsuri

MoegiKazamatsuri New Member

I missed the old rf!

5. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

Glad we're all sharing the same sentiment, and I think it is very doable it just takes the right idea!

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If ya'll would like to "advertise" the game on the TikTok platform, that would be cool :)

7. Escha

Escha Member

Rumble Fighter isn't exactly a powerhouse MMORPG just yet.

Rumble Fighter lacks replayable content and not everyone is cut out for PvP everyday. We need a fixed storyline (Rumble Fighter lore), a fixed questing system (main quest, side quests, and other miscellaneous quests), fixed aesthetic bugs, improved tutorials, improved introductions, improved UI, more Boss Modes, more item selection in the item shop, and more content quirks.

Rumble Fighter can easily be one of the top 10 Hidden Gem MMORPGs with more recognition than the one's mentioned like Flyff Online, Mabinogi, or Vindictus.

Without good replayable content, new players would only see the game as a passing fad. They'll play Rumble Fighter for less than 2 years and then quit just like before. Not everyone is loyal enough to stay with the Rumble Fighter it currently is right now.

Nobody spends $5,000 on a dead game.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  8. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

Valid point made. Nonetheless, I would still like to push the game until all that is done so that it doesn't get put in a grave **cries**

9. Escha

Escha Member

Oof, don't make me cry man. Push the game, please. lol

10. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

That is honestly a great Idea seriously it should be a side event cater to that or rumble fighter should have a TikTok profile where it shows funny moments, juggle vids, quick amv, etc. its endless exposure it just all depends on if RF do gain that traction how do they attend to keeping it ?

SwankZX likes this.
  11. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

So TRUE! An RF event for a viral video like this would be so COOL and would motivate everyone to participate. Like folks that receive 500+ views gets a little prize. 1000+ views good price. 5000+ views EPIC PRIZE!!!

Escha likes this.
  12. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Wouldn't attracting people to the game in this state perhaps, worsen the problem?

Escha likes this.
  13. Escha

Escha Member

@SwankZX, @Maomi
    An event like that would be very likely, SwankZX. Though it'd be better if the developers polished up Rumble Fighter first before promoting it, as Maomi pointed out. The reviews on Steam may not be farfetched after all. If people tried Rumble Fighter as it is right now, they'd quit and never come back. Loyal players are rare, and the majority of people who join are less likely to stay.

14. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

I hope GMs and developers are seeing this thread, so that our voices are heard and action is brought into fruition for the betterment of Rumble Fighter.

15. Distort

Distort Member

Judging by the MMOs that are already spread on Tik Tok (Fall guys, Roblox, Among us, ect.) Rumble Fighter doesn't have the aesthetic to be appealing to a Gen Z audience. I think this game has the possibility to get a good cult following as is but Tik tok is not the way to go.

16. Escha

Escha Member

Valid point. Although Rumble Fighter would still have a chance if it relaunched itself as if it were a new game when they polish it up and add a significant amount of content. For example, how Square Enix relaunched FFXIV as FFXIV Realm Reborn.

In my opinion, Rumble Fighter feels like it's in an unofficial 10 year beta phase. Rumble Fighter's audience would typically include anime fans, martial art fans, and fashion or collector driven gamers from both Gen Y and Gen Z. We don't need millions to populate Rumble Fighter. We just need a thousand active and semi-active gamers.

jannick and SwankZX like this.
  17. SwankZX

SwankZX New Member

Exactly! It is so possible

Escha likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I rate 9/11 your avatar the best one i have know someone.

SwankZX likes this.
  19. Exelon

Exelon Active Member

Cringe ain't no one finna go out they way to watch a rf toc toc

20. Escha

Escha Member

Yeah, was thinking the same thing. Rumble Fighter is not ready to be hyped up at the moment. Current Rumble Fighter is too slow paced and doesn't have any other popular content besides Moonlight Valley and trash talking.

We need more skills like the ones we already have like nanmu, air panics, and the RE scroll skills to make Battle Modes a lot more interesting to watch.

We also need stuff to do that has useful content perks and action packed Boss Modes (current Boss Modes seem too casual), bosses that resemble other MMORPG bosses such as FFXIV and WoW, Boss Mode specific ExoCore varieties, and a populated Rumble Fighter with players actively playing action packed Rumble Modes.

For example, more skills like the bots we fight in AI Mode except we have more damage resistance so the fight doesn't end too early. Skills that are perfectly balanced and not too overpowered.

SwankZX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.